Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dukh tera mujhe de de..lekin iss daadi se bachale (Page 9)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
ditsy Hug

me loved today's episode - it's been 2 days already that i've started following live in india online and i'm enjoying it!!
i agree on the part to the dadi part.. much needed Embarrassed

i loved how arnav held khushi's hand and went off.. haq se Big smile and the way he supported her in the end when daadi was giving lectures to what she was doing. and expressions by barun & sanaya were bang on!!

the song sequence was adorable - i love how khushi was trying to bring a smile on arnav's face/comforting him but still, the past haunted. his eyes - the pain was there. the hug Day Dreaming khushi did it without hesitating. Embarrassed

khushi hugging anjali was sweet.. and arnav looking at the two - felt like a sigh of relief for him after all they've gone through after shyam fiasco.

eee.. janmashtmi.. 2 years back, it was on my birthday and last year it was around the same time too. Embarrassed im excited!! i loved last year's janmashtmi episode Big smile i hope arnav will join in the puja this year Big smile

looking forward to tomorrow's epi Big smile

im sure next week, trps will go high if they give us consistent promos regarding the past.Embarrassed

Edited by pinky0902 - 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Adits nice post.

adits7

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahaha! LOL

adits7

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by .Saraa.

ghamdar epi and posy..oops i mean dhamakedar..
it was masala epi..which had everything..drama,,understanding,love,romance,flirt,,fun,,Misconception, anger,,
loved it soo..loved how he stood by her both times..in last janmashtimi.it was La who brought police for khushi..then he couldnt do anything other then stand n watch her cry..but this time he stood by her..
this is really good track for TRPs,,hope they keep this with promos..so TRPs gets high..
today he solved 1 mystery that what happened then..who committed suicide then..it was he mother..Why??/that has yet to be reveal..
love love love ArHi together...really scare of that revelation..coz that might bring ArHI separation.and it will be so painfull..
fingeers crossed for that..hope they be together like this always..

yes total Masala epi...yes dis a gud track fr TRPs...n dos who wud b complaining wud get to c d difference in d trps next week..inshallah...n if by chance...god forbid if dis track doesnt get d deserved trps den d hopeless trps boxes can go in drain.LOL...
<font size="2">loved how he flirted wid her wen she ws on her way to d store room..Embarrassed</font>

yup..loved that moment sooo much..loving how CVS balancing all this..their cute,sweet lil moments in between..
loved that Morning scene...she want smile on his face..so she did that funny antic..

oh ya i too found it very cute..how khushi chose her fav genre"antics" LOLto bring smile on his face.Embarrassed

yup perfect..perfecly perfect together...i m not a drama fan.but liking this track.may be because of ASR standing by her and imp thing ArHi r together..and rona dhona not included in it..

Loved the BG songa Poo

saaru to b honest along wid ArHi love story...ASR an a dark character n his life hs kept me glued to d show...frm d day i saw d 1st promo of dis show...it ws d character of ASR n his journey dat attracted me...n yes d 3rd n 4th promo of dis show..

ya I love ASR.his character.always loved..butt this plus point is that he is standing by her side.n im lovin it..

adits7

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
nice post

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbug

awesome emoticons accompanied by awesome post !!!
Clap

thanx dear..Big smile
abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post and new emoticons. Advance happy janmastami.Smile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

ditsy Hug

me loved today's episode - it's been 2 days already that i've started following live in india online and i'm enjoying it!!
i agree on the part to the dadi part.. much needed Embarrassed

i loved how arnav held khushi's hand and went off.. haq se Big smile and the way he supported her in the end when daadi was giving lectures to what she was doing. and expressions by barun & sanaya were bang on!!

the song sequence was adorable - i love how khushi was trying to bring a smile on arnav's face/comforting him but still, the past haunted. his eyes - the pain was there. the hug Day Dreaming khushi did it without hesitating. Embarrassed

khushi hugging anjali was sweet.. and arnav looking at the two - felt like a sigh of relief for him after all they've gone through after shyam fiasco.

eee.. janmashtmi.. 2 years back, it was on my birthday and last year it was around the same time too. Embarrassed im excited!! i loved last year's janmashtmi episode Big smile i hope arnav will join in the puja this year Big smile

looking forward to tomorrow's epi Big smile

im sure next week, trps will go high if they give us consistent promos regarding the past.Embarrassed

yeah lookin frwd to see janmashtami celebrations..sum good stuff ...Big smile

pinks i jus hope trps rise upto 3.0 atleast

Go to top