Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dukh tera mujhe de de..lekin iss daadi se bachale (Page 7)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by simran04

It was fantastic mind blowing episode, loved it to the core especially the song sequence. It's the most cutest song i've ever heard and looked so beautiful on arshi!!

song sequence was cute and all agreed BUT BUT BUT... why do they give a abrupt ending to such cute scenes i don't understand... the other day also they ended on the hug... and left all of us guessing what happened guess karooConfused

coz if dey continue more den a hug dey ll have to show sumthin more between ArHi which dey dont want to r8 nw...WinkLOL

yeh that is also there... plus i guess they will have to change the time slot also to 11 pm...LOLWink

nyway dey hv repeats at 11LOL

bt dey ll show some romance fr some mre epis atleast..uske baad ka bol nahi sakte..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

ghamdar epi and posy..oops i mean dhamakedar..
it was masala epi..which had everything..drama,,understanding,love,romance,flirt,,fun,,Misconception, anger,,
loved it soo..loved how he stood by her both times..in last janmashtimi.it was La who brought police for khushi..then he couldnt do anything other then stand n watch her cry..but this time he stood by her..
this is really good track for TRPs,,hope they keep this with promos..so TRPs gets high..
today he solved 1 mystery that what happened then..who committed suicide then..it was he mother..Why??/that has yet to be reveal..
love love love ArHi together...really scare of that revelation..coz that might bring ArHI separation.and it will be so painfull..
fingeers crossed for that..hope they be together like this always..

yes total Masala epi...yes dis a gud track fr TRPs...n dos who wud b complaining wud get to c d difference in d trps next week..inshallah...n if by chance...god forbid if dis track doesnt get d deserved trps den d hopeless trps boxes can go in drain.LOL...
loved how he flirted wid her wen she ws on her way to d store room..Embarrassed

yup..loved that moment sooo much..loving how CVS balancing all this..their cute,sweet lil moments in between..
loved that Morning scene...she want smile on his face..so she did that funny antic..

oh ya i too found it very cute..how khushi chose her fav genre"antics" LOLto bring smile on his face.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Heyyy Aditii...

i always love the use of emoticons in your post...

mast asatat...Clap

awww..Big smile.dhanyawaad sayali...anandd zhala comment waachunBig smile...keep posting...

agaa mala mahit navhate tu Marathi mulgi ahes tee...  tya diwashi yehavadhe marathi ikadae ahet he kalalyavar khupa anada zhala... chaannn vataaa...Big smile

btw from where do u get all these emoticons?

haan mala sudha mahit nhavte ki eetke members aahet...i only knew 3-4 ...pan tyadevshi baghitla kiti marathi members aahet te.Big smile..i reached der after d post hd completed 20 pagesConfused

abt d emotis dey r available on d net...bt if u lk ny of des u can copy dem...Big smile

aga tula 3-4 tari mahit hote... mala ek suddha mahit navate...Unhappy
ani net war asale tari tee yogya jagi waparane jamale pahije na...Thumbs UpBig smile... mazha doka nahi chalat asalya creative goshtin madheD'oh

arre je 3-4 mahit aahet dey hv bcum buddies...now we meet often...movies la pann jaato sobat ...Big smile...believe hott nahi ki i-f war bhetle aani frnds zhaale...its bn 3-4 years nw dat i hv bn part of d site...

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Heyyy Aditii...

mast asatat...Clap

awww..Big smile.dhanyawaad sayali...anandd zhala comment waachunBig smile...keep posting...

agaa mala mahit navhate tu Marathi mulgi ahes tee...  tya diwashi yehavadhe marathi ikadae ahet he kalalyavar khupa anada zhala... chaannn vataaa...Big smile

haan mala sudha mahit nhavte ki eetke members aahet...i only knew 3-4 ...pan tyadevshi baghitla kiti marathi members aahet te.Big smile..i reached der after d post hd completed 20 pagesConfused

abt d emotis dey r available on d net...bt if u lk ny of des u can copy dem...Big smile

ani net war asale tari tee yogya jagi waparane jamale pahije na...Thumbs UpBig smile... mazha doka nahi chalat asalya creative goshtin madheD'oh

arre je 3-4 mahit aahet dey hv bcum buddies...now we meet often...movies la pann jaato sobat ...Big smile...believe hott nahi ki i-f war bhetle aani frnds zhaale...its bn 3-4 years nw dat i hv bn part of d site...

aree wahhh pharach chann... i use to follow Kutumb that time made some really great friends through yahoo groups that time.. ... it's been almost 10-11 years... kadhi watale navate ashi pan friendship hou shakate... Big smile

adits7

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

ghamdar epi and posy..oops i mean dhamakedar..
it was masala epi..which had everything..drama,,understanding,love,romance,flirt,,fun,,Misconception, anger,,
loved it soo..loved how he stood by her both times..in last janmashtimi.it was La who brought police for khushi..then he couldnt do anything other then stand n watch her cry..but this time he stood by her..
this is really good track for TRPs,,hope they keep this with promos..so TRPs gets high..
today he solved 1 mystery that what happened then..who committed suicide then..it was he mother..Why??/that has yet to be reveal..
love love love ArHi together...really scare of that revelation..coz that might bring ArHI separation.and it will be so painfull..
fingeers crossed for that..hope they be together like this always..

yes total Masala epi...yes dis a gud track fr TRPs...n dos who wud b complaining wud get to c d difference in d trps next week..inshallah...n if by chance...god forbid if dis track doesnt get d deserved trps den d hopeless trps boxes can go in drain.LOL...
<font size="2">loved how he flirted wid her wen she ws on her way to d store room..Embarrassed</font>

yup..loved that moment sooo much..loving how CVS balancing all this..their cute,sweet lil moments in between..
loved that Morning scene...she want smile on his face..so she did that funny antic..

oh ya i too found it very cute..how khushi chose her fav genre"antics" LOLto bring smile on his face.Embarrassed

yup perfect..perfecly perfect together...i m not a drama fan.but liking this track.may be because of ASR standing by her and imp thing ArHi r together..and rona dhona not included in it..

Loved the BG songa Poo

Edited by .Saraa. - 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm

adits7

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Super duper episodes!!!mindblowing cvs ...u did it again ! Today all were rocking..asr phir se rescuing his damsel!

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Heyyy Aditii...

mast asatat...Clap

aree wahhh pharach chann... i use to follow Kutumb that time made some really great friends through yahoo groups that time.. ... it's been almost 10-11 years... kadhi watale navate ashi pan friendship hou shakate... Big smile

i used to watch kutumb n kahin toh hoga...Sujal Grewal hs bn 1 of my fav characters on telly...after dat its ASR off course...

abt frnds online...yes its fun...n aaj je frnd mala millale aahet te khoop changle aahet...bt we gotta b careful..coz everytime we cant b lucky...

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
looove your post!! and the music...mmuuuah!!Thumbs Up

adits7

Go to top