Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dukh tera mujhe de de..lekin iss daadi se bachale (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

awesum episode, fantastic post n a rocking track...i am loving everything in the show!Big smile

yes i too m lovin d track..i jus hope dey drag it properly fr 1-2 months  by keeping it ininteresting as well..dis track hs a good potential..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaamaa

yeah first girl to like ur post finally .Clap
Clap
Todays episode revealed one point from the past that is arnav s mom committed suicide .

the song sequence was also good loving the supportive and protective nature in asr for his wife.

Thank u for ur post addits ur early todayClap

today ws jus a partial revelation ab hi toh bahot baaki hai...bt dey shud proceed aaramse...n rushing...

n glad u lk d post dearie..Big smile

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

ghamdar epi and posy..oops i mean dhamakedar..
it was masala epi..which had everything..drama,,understanding,love,romance,flirt,,fun,,Misconception, anger,,
loved it soo..loved how he stood by her both times..in last janmashtimi.it was La who brought police for khushi..then he couldnt do anything other then stand n watch her cry..but this time he stood by her..
this is really good track for TRPs,,hope they keep this with promos..so TRPs gets high..
today he solved 1 mystery that what happened then..who committed suicide then..it was he mother..Why??/that has yet to be reveal..
love love love ArHi together...really scare of that revelation..coz that might bring ArHI separation.and it will be so painfull..
fingeers crossed for that..hope they be together like this always..

yes total Masala epi...yes dis a gud track fr TRPs...n dos who wud b complaining wud get to c d difference in d trps next week..inshallah...n if by chance...god forbid if dis track doesnt get d deserved trps den d hopeless trps boxes can go in drain.LOL...
loved how he flirted wid her wen she ws on her way to d store room..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

:::Is budiya sakiya gayi hai. How dare she be so mean to KHUSHI.

ARNAV khushi ko jaise rakhsa ki marjawa.

This couple have become so in tune with each other

Daadi is lk a boon ...if she wudnt hv done wat she did yestrde n today we wudnt hv sn dis side of Arnav...his care,protection n love fr khushi..Big smileBig smileBig smile..

so fr nw its daadi  and ASR ZindabaadLOL

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

great post!! 
in the end khushi will get the better of dadi!! LOL arnav jo hai uske saath!

glad u lk d post..n abt gettin better of daadi...ummm..lesse wat Cvs hv in store fr us..
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Awesome post Adits Hug
you said it so right that Dadi's powerful presence has brought the very much needed suspense and thriller in the show.. i am just loving this! i too agree that she defo has some reason and the reason is that she knows about Shyam fiasco and she obviously holds Khushi responsible for ruining her poti's life grhh!! i am not liking her though but she is making the show interesting! :D

it was one of the most cute and beautiful song sequence Embarrassed the lyrics suited so perfectly .. i loved that.. and finally Arnav told her that his mother committed suicide.. you know i feel that his mother and Anjali are like of same character thus he is always so careful and tensed about Anjali! i am really curious to know that why she actually committed suicide and ig by chance Khuhsi's parents are connected tab to hogaya kalliyan LOL

how happy i am to see the baby blue shirt back Embarrassed after a long Anjali and Khushi's hug.. yaar i have been waiting and literally praying for a Khushi-Anjali hug since Anjali behaved weirdlyOuch finally got it! love Khushi and Anjali bond specially when the sweetness is witnessed by the hotness Silly  and of course in love with Arnav all over againHug i just love this man for his straight forward nature.. what a invisible slap for dadiROFL loved that!! specially "Khushi meri patni hai.. uo jo chae kar sakti hai".. so true! Dadi has forgotten that Khushi is Mrs ASR! and Arnav is her blood only! LOL cant wait for tomorrow's epi and promo is a MUST for this weekend! this week TRP remained stable hope next week it rises  and i hope it will! :)

Adits i had to share this with you// few episodes back i had seen post like ASR should get the worst hubby award and today i saw posts that he is the best hubbyROFLROFL temm me iss forum ko kya naam doonSilly

yes dats wat...see we gotta c dis side of ASR fr khushi only coz of daadi...n she hs brought sum much needed drama n interest levels r high...

if dey give proper promos m sure dis track ll work ...

"aurat" ya "babuji" dono mein se ek to alive hoga...lesse...

the entire epi ws bang on...

abt d forum n der posts...LOLLOLLOL..kya bolen..LOL...forum hai ek lekin rang aneek..LOLLOLLOL

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khatijalubana

fantastic episode yaar.
Loved arshi moments together
N Hw to forget, arnav's defence of khushi in front of dadi.
Arnav-khushi n anjali-khushi hugs were too good n emotional yaar.loved it

N as lovely post. Vil miss ur post tmrw.

yeah all d scenes u mentioned were fab...thanks dear...

awww..dear i shall b bk on friday...jus kal ka din..Big smile

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam.gupta12

Thumbs Up

Big smile

Go to top