Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dukh tera mujhe de de..lekin iss daadi se bachale (Page 2)

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
great post!! 
in the end khushi will get the better of dadi!! LOL arnav jo hai uske saath!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Awesome post. episode was so rocking and the way arnav hold kushi's hand mast. Liked Anjali for standing for kushi.

Edited by deepika45 - 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm
khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
fantastic episode yaar.
Loved arshi moments together
N Hw to forget, arnav's defence of khushi in front of dadi.
Arnav-khushi n anjali-khushi hugs were too good n emotional yaar.loved it

N as lovely post. Vil miss ur post tmrw.

adits7

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awesome post Adits Hug
you said it so right that Dadi's powerful presence has brought the very much needed suspense and thriller in the show.. i am just loving this! i too agree that she defo has some reason and the reason is that she knows about Shyam fiasco and she obviously holds Khushi responsible for ruining her poti's life grhh!! i am not liking her though but she is making the show interesting! :D

it was one of the most cute and beautiful song sequence Embarrassed the lyrics suited so perfectly .. i loved that.. and finally Arnav told her that his mother committed suicide.. you know i feel that his mother and Anjali are like of same character thus he is always so careful and tensed about Anjali! i am really curious to know that why she actually committed suicide and ig by chance Khuhsi's parents are connected tab to hogaya kalliyan LOL

how happy i am to see the baby blue shirt back Embarrassed after a long Anjali and Khushi's hug.. yaar i have been waiting and literally praying for a Khushi-Anjali hug since Anjali behaved weirdlyOuch finally got it! love Khushi and Anjali bond specially when the sweetness is witnessed by the hotness Silly  and of course in love with Arnav all over againHug i just love this man for his straight forward nature.. what a invisible slap for dadiROFL loved that!! specially "Khushi meri patni hai.. uo jo chae kar sakti hai".. so true! Dadi has forgotten that Khushi is Mrs ASR! and Arnav is her blood only! LOL cant wait for tomorrow's epi and promo is a MUST for this weekend! this week TRP remained stable hope next week it rises  and i hope it will! :)

Adits i had to share this with you// few episodes back i had seen post like ASR should get the worst hubby award and today i saw posts that he is the best hubbyROFLROFL temm me iss forum ko kya naam doonSilly

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Wonderful postwa Ditsy.. Cool

The epi was amazing.. In fact, I was super excited for the epi.. [LOL}Embarrassed The very first scene gave an idea how right I was.. The way he held her hand and took her away.. In your face, Dadi.. Tongue *Ukhad le joh ukhad lena hai tujhe* Mere ArHi saath saath hai.. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.. Im pleasantly surprised to see Arnav.. Its his way of making up to her.. If you see, they show Khushi's face  light up with those unsaid emotions when he stands up for her.. She is forgetting each of the insults and hurts thrown her way from him.. Im loving this track.. The night scene of ArHi was wonderful... Khushi trying to cheer him up.. The whole scene was very nice.. loved it.. By the end of it, I was shocked.. Not coz gotta know that she committed suicide BUT those expressions on his face.. Broken Heart
Dadi seems to be pushing Arnav to his limits.. The way she finds problem with anything and everything Khushi is doing.. Ermm The Staircase scene was cute.. And the emotional hug between Khushi and Anjali.. Aww.. Very Sweet.. NK & Payal are bonding too.. Whats up with Manorama?? Mithai taste karne ke pretext mein Dietwa ko Hello Hi Bye Bye kar diye ka..ROFL And Aakas bitwa came all of a sudden and vanished as well..

No precap.. Disapprove

mishtu agree wid u d very 1st scene indicated hw d epi wud b...i loved BS n SI ka acting esp in dat song seq n past wala scene...ClapClapClap

abt maami n her diet...jab marzi diet ko hailo hi...aur jab marzi baii bai...LOL

mishti_17

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

adits7

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

awesome post ...superb epi...hotie rocked...

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizi

yet another breathtaking epi.. arnav's confession made me CryCry  .. khushi was  so cute today & song was really apt with well matched lyrics.. barun sobti in blue shirt once again Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. overall nice epi.. & reading ur post is like a daily chore for me for which i wait (until mom comes & snatches laptop from meLOL)

me & my grandmother too celebrates janamashtmi wid full fervour.. adorning  her laddo gopal & all.. HAPPY JANAMASHTMI in advanceSmile

yes d song choice ws apt...Thumbs Up...

aww ur mom snatches d lappy frm  u...how sad..mk her read d posts too...LOL

n a very happy Janmashtami to u too...

Go to top