Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome emoticons accompanied by awesome post !!!
πŸ‘
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ditsy πŸ€—

me loved today's episode - it's been 2 days already that i've started following live in india online and i'm enjoying it!!
i agree on the part to the dadi part.. much needed 😳

i loved how arnav held khushi's hand and went off.. haq se πŸ˜ƒ and the way he supported her in the end when daadi was giving lectures to what she was doing. and expressions by barun & sanaya were bang on!!

the song sequence was adorable - i love how khushi was trying to bring a smile on arnav's face/comforting him but still, the past haunted. his eyes - the pain was there. the hug 😍 khushi did it without hesitating. 😳

khushi hugging anjali was sweet.. and arnav looking at the two - felt like a sigh of relief for him after all they've gone through after shyam fiasco.

eee.. janmashtmi.. 2 years back, it was on my birthday and last year it was around the same time too. 😳 im excited!! i loved last year's janmashtmi episode πŸ˜ƒ i hope arnav will join in the puja this year πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to tomorrow's epi πŸ˜ƒ

im sure next week, trps will go high if they give us consistent promos regarding the past.😳
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hahahahahahahahaha! πŸ˜†
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adits7

saaru to b honest along wid ArHi love story...ASR an a dark character n his life hs kept me glued to d show...frm d day i saw d 1st promo of dis show...it ws d character of ASR n his journey dat attracted me...n yes d 3rd n 4th promo of dis show..

ya I love ASR.his character.always loved..butt this plus point is that he is standing by her side.n im lovin it..
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chatterbug

awesome emoticons accompanied by awesome post !!!

πŸ‘

thanx dear..πŸ˜ƒ
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Loved ur post and new emoticons. Advance happy janmastami.😊
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

ditsy πŸ€—

me loved today's episode - it's been 2 days already that i've started following live in india online and i'm enjoying it!!
i agree on the part to the dadi part.. much needed 😳

i loved how arnav held khushi's hand and went off.. haq se πŸ˜ƒ and the way he supported her in the end when daadi was giving lectures to what she was doing. and expressions by barun & sanaya were bang on!!

the song sequence was adorable - i love how khushi was trying to bring a smile on arnav's face/comforting him but still, the past haunted. his eyes - the pain was there. the hug 😍 khushi did it without hesitating. 😳

khushi hugging anjali was sweet.. and arnav looking at the two - felt like a sigh of relief for him after all they've gone through after shyam fiasco.

eee.. janmashtmi.. 2 years back, it was on my birthday and last year it was around the same time too. 😳 im excited!! i loved last year's janmashtmi episode πŸ˜ƒ i hope arnav will join in the puja this year πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to tomorrow's epi πŸ˜ƒ

im sure next week, trps will go high if they give us consistent promos regarding the past.😳

yeah lookin frwd to see janmashtami celebrations..sum good stuff ...πŸ˜ƒ

pinks i jus hope trps rise upto 3.0 atleast

adits7 thumbnail

thankieπŸ˜ƒ
adits7 thumbnail

thanx yaπŸ˜ƒ
adits7 thumbnail