India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i wish

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Anand C reminds Kunal of anand sr.. Kunal thinks that his son is just like his kid brother ..I wish Anand C reminds him of  Sidhi instead...and when he sees Anand he gets FBs of sidhi instead of Anand sr.
I mean they can show us scenes like , Anand C being sacred when light goes off. during power cuts, and Kunal remembers how sidhi  used to hug him in dark ..
Kunal searching for a pen or a file and Anand C gets it for him and tells that there is a place for everything . reminding him of sidhi..
or anand C arguing with him .. over diary or some other issues reminding him of Sidhi
in short want Kunal to get FBs of Sidhi and leave FBs Anand Sr for his mom.. great veena ji

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sankari.bads.Boss.-Hima-SV_20stuti123

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Well padmini, what i think is he shouldn't need anyone to think about or remind him of Siddhi. That would be consistent with Kunal, but again CVs are not showing us our Kunal so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishrabh

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Its a mission impossible for our overworked, overtired cvs . They cannot do multi tasking. They can only handle one anand sr in flashback. Siddhi for Kunal to remember thru anand c., very difficult task ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini-Hima-

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
That's the way it is in the other show nd it would b far better if they showd anand c a replica of siddhi but it seems siddhi had no existence in chopra house.
What can u xpect frm a team of fools who want to recycle the story nd destroy their own creation.
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i wish the same padmini ...

i too want kunal to be reminded of siddhi on seeing his elder son nd not his bro...

but majority of the the times wat we want we dont get rite...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top