Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 9)

Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Great post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dear,...seems to me like u really enjoy giving shock to my poor lill heart...

Shyam's sister, had twins??? or shyam was a twin with his sister...have i lost u...well i m refering to ur statement # 3...

Would u pls be kind enough to shed some light on the matter pleej...

Where r u gettnig all these info from???

AvniEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey babygirl, loved your post today.  You and Fuzzy help me understand today's episode because don't speak Hindu and no written update.  So thank you.

You covered the episode very well and detailed all the high points.  Your analysis was wonderful today.  My favorite parts,

1) Grabing Khushi's hand and walking away with her.  Too cool.
2) Arnav sharing a heartbreaking memories with Khushi.  Outstanding.  The Wall is falling one
    brick at a time.
3) Anjali is having twins, just like Shyam sister, where is one baby much less two.  For my idea of
    where the babies are hiding please read my comment to Fuzzy.  You will enjoy it.
4) The meeting on the stairs, I have a name for it.  ArHi Stair Tango.  Loved it.
5) There can be no mistaking ASR message to Dadi,  everything in this house my wife has control of.
    Loved our Arnav.  His wife has been raised to the place of Head of this Household.  Stuff it Dadi.

Fantastic post dear and thank you for pm...ClapClapClap

boreddamsel

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for pm

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey babygirl, loved your post today.  You and Fuzzy help me understand today's episode because don't speak Hindu and no written update.  So thank you.

You covered the episode very well and detailed all the high points.  Your analysis was wonderful today.  My favorite parts,

1) Grabing Khushi's hand and walking away with her.  Too cool.

oh yeah.. Embarrassed

2) Arnav sharing a heartbreaking memories with Khushi.  Outstanding.  The Wall is falling one
    brick at a time.

yes.. lets just hope the CVs dont rebuild it before it falls completely!

3) Anjali is having twins, just like Shyam sister, where is one baby much less two.  For my idea of
    where the babies are hiding please read my comment to Fuzzy.  You will enjoy it.

going to check it out now!

4) The meeting on the stairs, I have a name for it.  ArHi Stair Tango.  Loved it.

aah! Stair Tango.. love it!! They do love to tango.. our Arshi LOL

5) There can be no mistaking ASR message to Dadi,  everything in this house my wife has control of.
    Loved our Arnav.  His wife has been raised to the place of Head of this Household.  Clap Day Dreaming
Stuff it Dadi.Angry

Fantastic post dear and thank you for pm...ClapClapClap

Thanks Hug

highonshows

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

you're so wat..made me lol..i also had a great laugh when arnav came in with a "so what?" i love everytime he defends khushi gives him that unbelievable look..like is my laad governor defending me...she never believes it..:P

God i loved barun sobti acting today what an actor yaar Clap Clap Clap

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I am just so happy but am still scared and apprehensive abt what may or maynot happen...its like if the episode is not satisfying emotionally I am not happy and if it goes well then I am smiling away! 

yeah.. no matter what happens.. we will enjoy it best if we expect less.. 

Yeah they are getting comfy with each other and that should translate into more flirty and more touching...after all that happens between them during the day, they can not just go back into their room and sleep!!!!

lol.. the bold is making me go ROFL
we are more interested in their romance than they seem to be LOL
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika18

Great post! Exactly, even I had the same thoughts about the flashbacks that are too frequently shown!. Seriously looking forward to the day when the CVs will probably stop showing sad flashbacks repeatedly.. 

I mean stop it already! We know it very well.. you dont have to keep showing that horrible scene again and again. it was just like that stupid terrace scene.. every time there was a happy moment Arnav would remember it and ruin our mood!

Well, I still can't get a grip on myself for the way Arnav explicitly affirmed that Khushi is her wife and she has all the rights todo whatever she likes. 

Biwi ho tum mere, haq hain tumhara mujhpe..sigh! my fave dialogue..  and now he says she has right to do whatever she likes.. and u know what I thought.. giggle.. GM activated.. hai devi  maiyya.. when will Khushi's GM be activated?? LOL 

And god knows why dadi has a problem particularly with her only.. 
We will have to see waht the CVs have in store for us!

And despite of Arnav being all supportive towards Khushi, I still have my bets on Khushi itself because her character is absolutely amazing! 
It all depends on the CVs.. they keep changing her character to suit their needs.. sometimes she is bold, sometimes she is smart and other times she just doesn't use her brain!

When he was tormented by flashbacks of the past, when he was disturbed by inconsequential dreams, it was her who was most afflicted by his tension! And even when she said she doesn't know him entirely, she tried her extreme best to make him smile.. That's what is all the more special about her! Plus, stair scene wherein he's contented with the fact that even for Anjali, Khushi is making numerous efforts to support her, be with her at that moment!!.. Loved that scene the most!. I'm sure we're in for many of such scoops, 'coz as it is, dadi is going to be the root cause of many MUs but I'm really hoping that Arnav will continue to stand by her and maybe this time he'll win her back,for real! Big smile.. 
Agreed!

Although, I'm still looking forward to the Anjali's track of story as well, I hope even she stands by her this time. All in all, a pretty good episode, probably a foundation to what's coming next! :)

yes.. lets not hope for a good future.. 'coz the CVs always disappoint us! Cry

Go to top