Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 7)

Heyybabyydolll Goldie
Heyybabyydolll
Heyybabyydolll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
aw your post is beautifully written and you had the same reaction to most of the events in the episode as me!! haha just for that i think i am going to go read your FF now, I just know that its going to be awesome Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I hope she now wears the saree he gave her on her birthday, for the puja, it would be so meaningful...!

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by asrcraze

I just forgot to mention something !

" For those people who were upset yesterday that Arnav didn't grab Khushi's hand.. happy today?? Why did he grab Khushi's hand.. lol.. if he hadn't, she would have stayed there and taken insults from Dadi gladly LOL lol.. but I loved how he grabbed her hand and kept walking all the way to their room.. well my GM went boing.. Embarrassed "

Totally agree with this !! I loved how he held her hands in the beginning and took her away with him !! But again they didn't show us what happened !! :(
yeah.. you would expect something to happen..
these CVs just stop at interesting points and leave it to us to guess what happens.. 

you know what I hate the most.. when they show the sun rise or the moon immediately when I expect something to happen between Arshi.. and I will be like. .what the.. Angry

Yeah really...He took her to their room...I'm like "what next?" they show the moon...
They give us a break after the hug...I let my GM go gaga...And wait...And what I get is "the sun rising"... aaarghhh !!

boreddamsel

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

yup...dear agree wid u...

i love today my arnav...wow! so loving husband...

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

This is telepathy, while everyone was bashing dadi, I said I am happy she came, as now Khushi will realise how much she means to Arnav and how much he loves her and she will also realise how much she loves him, this past week with whatever he was doing to get her back, this is all she needed ...to know what she means to him...no more threatening crap of turning her family out etc, in this one day she is already warming up to him, hugging him, wanting to be there for him...which she has not done since she left RM, this she did last during the kidnapping track.

good point.. yes.. I'm so glad Dadi came.. she is definitely a better cupid than Shyam! LOL

Also the blocking her way on the stairs, he did that last just after he got home, in the poolside and what a great dialouge accompanied that action, so this time around it was a way of showing that they are getting back to that...

let's just hope.. I'm too scared to hope.. 'coz you know the CVs will disappoint us after that! 

I am glad he is so vocal in his defence of Khushi in every which way and standing up for her in front of dadi...just maybe we might be in for a treat if he decides to get married to her all over again in front of dadi and family to seal the deal...maybe dadi says I dont accept this marriage for the way it was done and he says fine we will get re married...oooh would that not be a treat! I mean the contract is still hanging over their head somewhere as far as the no of days, there has not been closure on that...

yes.. they forgot about the contract.. the remarriage is bound to happen. that's why dadi is here LOL

Akash take some lessons, I am also happy that Anjali and Khushi are getting back to normal...Anjali was after all one of the first people who were pro khushi and it is thanks to her that Khushi was always welcome in RM, so we do have a lot to thank Anjali for...and she was also one of the first to realise that there was something going on between her brother and Khushi, so for Anjali's sake...the lovely girl we knew I want her back too!

Yes, I will always thank Anjali for bringing Arshi together.. but I was worried that the CVswill make her the reason for Arshi's separation too.. but I think they realized that we had started to hate her, so they brought in Dadi.. someone we can hate.. yes I miss Anjali.. I hope she comes back to her old self and maybe hooks up with Aman soon LOL

But yes on the whole no complaints abt the episode, just wish that in the morning, seeing his wife look at him , he would have gone up and hugged her...or more, like he has been wanting to do...like that morning when she wakes up to seeing him looking at her sleeping!!

I know.. I was disappointed in Arnav.. where did my flirty hero go? You just caught your wife staring at you, not once, not twice but thrice or four times! You do not just ask her, why are you staring at me.. I would have thought she would look at him again, and then he will run to her other side and then surprise her with a hug and a kiss and a flirty dialogue.. oh yea, thats so going into a Love saga update LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsvandana.sagar

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heyybabyydolll

aw your post is beautifully written and you had the same reaction to most of the events in the episode as me!! haha just for that i think i am going to go read your FF now, I just know that its going to be awesome Embarrassed
aww thanks.. you should try out the love saga too.. if you want some romance LOL
let me know if you can't find it.. all my stories are in my index, the link to which is below.
Do leave your comments!

Heyybabyydolll

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I hope she now wears the saree he gave her on her birthday, for the puja, it would be so meaningful...!

oh yeah. .good thinking.. she better! and then Arnav, can we please have some romance?? I'm begging you.. how can you keep resisting that pretty wife of yours.. and Khushi, shame on you..how can you control yourself around such a hot and now loving husband! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsvandana.sagar

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey babygirl, loved your post today.  You and Fuzzy help me understand today's episode because don't speak Hindu and no written update.  So thank you.

You covered the episode very well and detailed all the high points.  Your analysis was wonderful today.  My favorite parts,

1) Grabing Khushi's hand and walking away with her.  Too cool.
2) Arnav sharing a heartbreaking memories with Khushi.  Outstanding.  The Wall is falling one
    brick at a time.
3) Anjali is having twins, just like Shyam sister, where is one baby much less two.  For my idea of
    where the babies are hiding please read my comment to Fuzzy.  You will enjoy it.
4) The meeting on the stairs, I have a name for it.  ArHi Stair Tango.  Loved it.
5) There can be no mistaking ASR message to Dadi,  everything in this house my wife has control of.
    Loved our Arnav.  His wife has been raised to the place of Head of this Household.  Stuff it Dadi.

Fantastic post dear and thank you for pm...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsboreddamselFazila~

Go to top