Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 6)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by asrcraze

these CVs.. they dont show us anything.. I'm sure something is happening at night.. come on.. they both know they love each other.. they hug each other.. and then sleep normally? and plus if you notice Khushi is getting more and more comfy with him.. so something must be happening.. maybe they are leaving it for us to imagine.. 

I think they're doing it intentionally ! Did you notice ..Her dupatta was lying between the pillows..Yeah she's comfy around him !! So i really wanna know what they do at night...CVs so convincingly avoid that...

lol.. "wait this isn't an FF".. I know.. babe.. dont worry.. that's going in a love saga.. just for you! Hug even I thought he will say Pagal.. but he didn't! 

Aww...I'd love that !! Thanks hun !!

Yes.. Nani is happy.. this is how she wanted him to be... remember the guy who hated marriage.. now he is calling Khushi his wife and defending her.. honoring his marriage.. I love how they show everyone's reaction.. 

yup me too <3

I was jumping when he said "So what?"
He so loves to say "Kushi Meri patni hai, doesn't he??"
I love it whenever he says that !
He's a DREAM HUSBAND !Heart

Yes.. I love hearing him say it.. and Khushi can still never believe it! The poor girl is so used to being accused.. she cannot believe someone would actually stand up for her.. well Im too scared for her.. I don't want her to get her hopes up.. 'coz the CVs will destroy it!

I love how he's making her feel proud and valued...He's WINNING her back !!

I see so many people hating dadhi...But yaar I don't hate Dadhi somehow ...NO I don't hate her at all...I'm really enjoying this protective supportive side of ASR ! I think Shyam is responsible for her behavior..She'll turn positive soon !

I love her.. I don't know if Shyam is.. I mean she hasn't met him.. even if he was the reason she left the ashram.. how can she trust him? Not sure if she will turn positive soon.. well not until she accuses Khushi for what's happening to Anjali! CVs knew that we were starting to hate Anjali, so they brought in a character just for us to hate.. and they will make her the villain.. 

No I thought may be Shyam met her in the ashram and told her things defending himself? I mean why would she run from the ashram all of a sudden? But then lets not break our heads over this ! We'll see what CVs tell us !!

This post is really big, isn't it?? Wasn't expecting that :D LOL

That's alright.. I love reading comments.. so I don't mind.. the longer the better LOL

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

Hey Arti...

First time reading ur post n ur quite funny...

thanks .. lol.. I don't know how.. I never plan to make it funny.. it just comes out that way LOL

but i must say ur crazy in love with Arnav...eheheheheheh ur post is so much all bout him...god reading it made me start drooling ehehehe...

lol.. don't tell that to my boyfriend! LOL

Sanki...LOLLOLLOL
Loved the epi...n finally she is getting her rightful place in Raizada house...as Arnav singh Raizada's Wife...But what bout the Arnav Mallick??? did u think of that??? Cuz that is actually his true identity...

She is still not getting her rightful place in RH.. the CVs will make sure she never does! As long as there are people like Mami and Dadi around.. Arnav Malik, yes.. good point!

Secondly Dadi is prolly not accepting her because of the social stigma of not being wed in proper ways...her confusion clearly shown at the time he said no one knew bout the wedding...maybe she doesnt want history to repeat itself...

yes.. its very curious why she doesn't accept Khushi.. but then again she didn't know that no one knew about the wedding when Khushi got her blessings.. I think Khushi reminds her of her son's mistress.. that's why she hates low-class people, including Manorama.. but then again Manorama is a Raizada bahu, so she is acceptable.. Khushi, even though a bahu, is Arnav's wife.. and she cannot stand the fact that Arnav married from the kind that she hates! Even Arnav hated low-class people right..  It's very interesting.. and I'm curious to see what the CVs have in store for us!

Nani is happy cuz shes satisfied that Arnav has the guts to stand by his decision which maybe his father didnt... 

good point.. yeah.. I wonder if his father never stood by his wife.. Nani is happy 'coz this was the Arnav who didn't believe in marriage.. now accepted Khushi as his wife and also stands by her to protect her honor, showing how much he respects his marriage and his wife.

too many aspects...
But most importantly i cant wait to see the dhamaaka on the pooja day, more than likely friday...when Dadi wants Anjali and Shyam for the poojal since this is a janmashtami pooja and Anjali is expecting...

True.. good point.. I don't know what is going ot happen.. I just hope they don't leave it for Monday.. and leave us hanging as always over the weekend!

Where Nani askes gharki badi bahu to perform...or Shyam's absence frm the scene make Dadi question and the whole thing comes out...or part of it...and the there goes out speculating weekend...ehehehehe

yup.. Nani will say Khushi should perform puja.. but Dadi will be like no.. oh.. I would love to see how Arnav will react to that LOL

Love ut post...and looking fwd to this track
My highlight today was :
  • -Arnav not leaving Khushi behind...,
  • -The start of Arnav's trust in Khushi so share the darkest haunting secret...
  • -NK and Payal...Khushi's supporters...
  • -Anjali fully understanding Khushi's importance and not shrinking when Arnav supports her.
  • -Nani standing by Arnav and Arnav showing trust in Nani to handle the matter with Dadi.
  • -Arnav noticed that Khushi senses Anjali's pains too and is there to comfort her as well.
  • -Khushi's want to reconnect Anjali to the memory of her mom.
This was the best since the Day of Shyam eviction Slap and Arnav's dialogue.
*Arnav's NOTIFICATION loud and clear as Khushi is his wife n he support her no matter what. He has unconditional faith in her regardless what anyone says...*

I loved it! Great points..  and I agree.. thanks for pointing them out! 
I completely forgot about Nani-Arnav bonding.. the two who were always fighting!
I'm too scared to say that Arnav has unconditional faith in Khushi. .don't know when CVs will disappoint us with another MU! Confused

Just a few to mention...but beautifully done.
Totally love it...n now in a fultoo drooler mode...Embarrassed

Lol.. you and me both.. I have to stop drooling and should get back to work!

Thnk Arti for the pm
Cheers
Avni Smile

Thanks for the comment! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsFazila~

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
lovely post ..Smile btw akash was there in todays epi when nani and dadi were sitting together in the hall

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I just forgot to mention something !

" For those people who were upset yesterday that Arnav didn't grab Khushi's hand.. happy today?? Why did he grab Khushi's hand.. lol.. if he hadn't, she would have stayed there and taken insults from Dadi gladly LOL lol.. but I loved how he grabbed her hand and kept walking all the way to their room.. well my GM went boing.. Embarrassed "

Totally agree with this !! I loved how he held her hands in the beginning and took her away with him !! But again they didn't show us what happened !! :(

boreddamsel

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
This is telepathy, while everyone was bashing dadi, I said I am happy she came, as now Khushi will realise how much she means to Arnav and how much he loves her and she will also realise how much she loves him, this past week with whatever he was doing to get her back, this is all she needed ...to know what she means to him...no more threatening crap of turning her family out etc, in this one day she is already warming up to him, hugging him, wanting to be there for him...which she has not done since she left RM, this she did last during the kidnapping track.

Also the blocking her way on the stairs, he did that last just after he got home, in the poolside and what a great dialouge accompanied that action, so this time around it was a way of showing that they are getting back to that...

I am glad he is so vocal in his defence of Khushi in every which way and standing up for her in front of dadi...just maybe we might be in for a treat if he decides to get married to her all over again in front of dadi and family to seal the deal...maybe dadi says I dont accept this marriage for the way it was done and he says fine we will get re married...oooh would that not be a treat! I mean the contract is still hanging over their head somewhere as far as the no of days, there has not been closure on that...

Akash take some lessons, I am also happy that Anjali and Khushi are getting back to normal...Anjali was after all one of the first people who were pro khushi and it is thanks to her that Khushi was always welcome in RM, so we do have a lot to thank Anjali for...and she was also one of the first to realise that there was something going on between her brother and Khushi, so for Anjali's sake...the lovely girl we knew I want her back too!

But yes on the whole no complaints abt the episode, just wish that in the morning, seeing his wife look at him , he would have gone up and hugged her...or more, like he has been wanting to do...like that morning when she wakes up to seeing him looking at her sleeping!!

highonshows

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarachaudhry

lovely post ..Smile btw akash was there in todays epi when nani and dadi were sitting together in the hall

Oh he was?? I didn't even notice him.. was he there when Dadi was accusing Khushi?
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I just forgot to mention something !

" For those people who were upset yesterday that Arnav didn't grab Khushi's hand.. happy today?? Why did he grab Khushi's hand.. lol.. if he hadn't, she would have stayed there and taken insults from Dadi gladly LOL lol.. but I loved how he grabbed her hand and kept walking all the way to their room.. well my GM went boing.. Embarrassed "

Totally agree with this !! I loved how he held her hands in the beginning and took her away with him !! But again they didn't show us what happened !! :(
yeah.. you would expect something to happen..
these CVs just stop at interesting points and leave it to us to guess what happens.. 

you know what I hate the most.. when they show the sun rise or the moon immediately when I expect something to happen between Arshi.. and I will be like. .what the.. Angry
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by sarachaudhry

Oh he was?? I didn't even notice him.. was he there when Dadi was accusing Khushi?

No he wasn't there then...He jus came for a min to say "Panditji aagaye" and then vanished again !

boreddamsel

Go to top