Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 5)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana.s

Totally agreed with u...
I also loved how Payal smacked N.K's chest... Embarrassed
When Khushi played the song,i brust out laughting LOL ...but It was very cute how she tried to lighten-up his mood... Embarrassed
Finally Arnav opened his heart n talked about his mother...
And the way how he defended Khushi once again was Superb...
Y Dadi hates Khushi sooo much Confused Ouch ...When Nani asked dadi y she is soo hard towards Khushi as she dont even know her,She dint replied..

Wonderfull post dear Clap

I think Khushi reminds her of her son's mistress maybe.. well lets wait and watch what the CVs have planned!

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right!! Dadis arrival seems to be doing wonders for their relationship..
My curiosity is piqued though after what nani says about dadi targeting Khushi without knowing her
Looking forward to tomorrows episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarrsshhii

loved ur post..
nd u said right... spoilers kinda spoil d thng fr us... if v had no idea abt this cute scene coming up...v wud hv been mch hppierSmile
espclly loved d last para...
nice post dear..Clap
yeah I try my best not to.. but its so hard to stay away from spoilers.. I try not to go on the FB page.. but sometimes end up there ... 

aarrsshhii

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I loved the unconditional love they share... When she saw that he was upset she didn't force him into saying anything and was only trying to cheer him up ? ? It was lovely ! 

good point.. yes.. it was a nice gesture on her part.. 

And he...ASR finally revealed a small part of his past...Its a great leap towards a strong relation between them, that he wants to tells her about his past !!It really touched my heart that he shared his past with her !

yup.. it was amazing! I didn't expect him to do that.. but she means the world to him now.. and she understood that too!

And again, I have the same question. ...they didn't show us what happened after the hug !! :( :( Inbestigation kareka padi...I so wanna know how after the hug they go to sleep after that...

these CVs.. they dont show us anything.. I'm sure something is happening at night.. come on.. they both know they love each other.. they hug each other.. and then sleep normally? and plus if you notice Khushi is getting more and more comfy with him.. so something must be happening.. maybe they are leaving it for us to imagine.. 

When he caught her staring at him, I though he would go near her and there would be rabba ve...And then I was like...wait this isn't a FF...
When he was smiling I thought he was going to say "Pagal"

lol.. "wait this isn't an FF".. I know.. babe.. dont worry.. that's going in a love saga.. just for you! Hug even I thought he will say Pagal.. but he didn't! 

Their moment on the steps was soo cute !! Loved his look !!
ASR looked picture perfect in that suit !! I know Nothing new in that..he's always perfect but still loved it ? He wore that shirt after a long long time !

sigh! I cannot stop blushing.. Arnav looked amazing.. and that look.. Embarrassed

And again...NAni, NK, Payal...Love all of you !! Love how Nani smiles everytime he supports Kushi...

Yes.. Nani is happy.. this is how she wanted him to be... remember the guy who hated marriage.. now he is calling Khushi his wife and defending her.. honoring his marriage.. I love how they show everyone's reaction.. 

I was jumping when he said "So what?"
He so loves to say "Kushi Meri patni hai, doesn't he??"
I love it whenever he says that !
He's a DREAM HUSBAND !Heart

Yes.. I love hearing him say it.. and Khushi can still never believe it! The poor girl is so used to being accused.. she cannot believe someone would actually stand up for her.. well Im too scared for her.. I don't want her to get her hopes up.. 'coz the CVs will destroy it!

I see so many people hating dadhi...But yaar I don't hate Dadhi somehow ...NO I don't hate her at all...I'm really enjoying this protective supportive side of ASR ! I think Shyam is responsible for her behavior..She'll turn positive soon !

I love her.. I don't know if Shyam is.. I mean she hasn't met him.. even if he was the reason she left the ashram.. how can she trust him? Not sure if she will turn positive soon.. well not until she accuses Khushi for what's happening to Anjali! CVs knew that we were starting to hate Anjali, so they brought in a character just for us to hate.. and they will make her the villain.. 

This post is really big, isn't it?? Wasn't expecting that :D LOL

That's alright.. I love reading comments.. so I don't mind.. the longer the better LOL
highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey Arti...

First time reading ur post n ur quite funny...but i must say ur crazy in love with Arnav...eheheheheheh ur post is so much all bout him...god reading it made me start drooling ehehehe...

Sanki...LOLLOLLOL
Loved the epi...n finally she is getting her rightful place in Raizada house...as Arnav singh Raizada's Wife...But what bout the Arnav Mallick??? did u think of that??? Cuz that is actually his true identity...
Secondly Dadi is prolly not accepting her because of the social stigma of not being wed in proper ways...her confusion clearly shown at the time he said no one knew bout the wedding...maybe she doesnt want history to repeat itself...
Nani is happy cuz shes satisfied that Arnav has the guts to stand by his decision which maybe his father didnt...
too many aspects...
But most importantly i cant wait to see the dhamaaka on the pooja day, more than likely friday...when Dadi wants Anjali and Shyam for the poojal since this is a janmashtami pooja and Anjali is expecting...
Where Nani askes gharki badi bahu to perform...or Shyam's absence frm the scene make Dadi question and the whole thing comes out...or part of it...and the there goes out speculating weekend...ehehehehe
Love ut post...and looking fwd to this track
My highlight today was :
  • -Arnav not leaving Khushi behind...,
  • -The start of Arnav's trust in Khushi so share the darkest haunting secret...
  • -NK and Payal...Khushi's supporters...
  • -Anjali fully understanding Khushi's importance and not shrinking when Arnav supports her.
  • -Nani standing by Arnav and Arnav showing trust in Nani to handle the matter with Dadi.
  • -Arnav noticed that Khushi senses Anjali's pains too and is there to comfort her as well.
  • -Khushi's want to reconnect Anjali to the memory of her mom.
This was the best since the Day of Shyam eviction Slap and Arnav's dialogue.
*Arnav's NOTIFICATION loud and clear as Khushi is his wife n he support her no matter what. He has unconditional faith in her regardless what anyone says...*
Just a few to mention...but beautifully done.
Totally love it...n now in a fultoo drooler mode...Embarrassed
Thnk Arti for the pm
Cheers
Avni Smile

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Loved your take on today.
Nice episode!
Though my expectation was a little high on the song sequence.The spoiler and the SBS spoil everything. Why can't I stay away from them! 

I tried so hard to stay away.. but I couldn't control myself.. Yeah, was disappointed by the song sequence too Cry

Honestly I don't hate Dadi that much.As CVs postponed the redemption track, by Dadi's entry at least  we can see  some kind of redemption!

I love Dadi! LOL

I still feel that Shyam is behind Dadi.I want to quote with Nani, why Dadi hates Khushi so much! I understand, she is orthodox,but how cum she is judging KHushi without knowing her.And her constant quarry about Shyam assures that she is with Shyam.

I don't know.. how could she trust Shyam.. she has never met him.. but yes, it is curious why she keeps asking about Shyam.. I'm sure she was brought in because the CVs didn't want us to hate Anjali.. now Dadi will be the one accusing Khushi of ruining Anjali's life.. the same way her son's mistress was the reason for Arnav's mother's suicide. or something.. 

Glad to see Anji is getting friendly with Khushi again. After watching all of Khushi's kindness and generosity  will Arnav repent more for what he did with Khushi! I am glad that he is supporting Khushi all the way,but I still want deep redemption from Arnav. What can I do I'm not so generous like Khushi!

It's too early to say anything about Anjali.. As far as Arnav's redemption, I wish he would actually clear Khushi's name and say the wedding was all because of him.. I don't care about apologizing and all.. he has to .. yes.. but then again, Khushi will not want him to.. she wont be able to take it if he apologizes.. anyways lets see.. its all up to the CVs.. 

sohara

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by aarrsshhii

loved ur post..
nd u said right... spoilers kinda spoil d thng fr us... if v had no idea abt this cute scene coming up...v wud hv been mch hppierSmile
espclly loved d last para...
nice post dear..Clap
yeah I try my best not to.. but its so hard to stay away from spoilers.. I try not to go on the FB page.. but sometimes end up there ... 

true... v cnt jst keep away evn if wnt to...

boreddamsel

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=

NK's comment about twins.. lol.. there is not even one baby in that flat tummy.. there is no way there are two LOL

What did you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

Whatever you said is perfect...

AND @BOLD They are just wiping the pregnancy baby-bump concept.

boreddamsel

Go to top