Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 4)

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

i agree who needs a redemtion track after this.. Day Dreaming

I too think that cause of dadi arhi are coming closer and khushi is realising her value in arnav's life.. Embarrassed
but I think we'll be too early to say this..

no expectations from ipk.. 
if cv's finds out that we are happy they'll probably change the track..Ouch
well fantastic post..thanks for the pm!! Smile

I know.. that's why sometimes I'm scared to say good things about the show.. but yes, I have stopped expecting.. thats why I try to stay away from spoilers.. like today I would have enjoyed that song so much better if I hadn't heard about mishti's spoiler... maybe the only way to increase the TRPs is to stop the spoilers!!! 

yeah.. I wonder why they stopped Anjali's stupid track.. was it because they realized we didn't like it? I guess they knew we will like Arnav standing up for his wife.. but you are right, we should stop hoping.. maybe in a few days.. he will be angry at her.. and then the fights will start Cry

seriously once we get excited with anything the track is changed and we again are left disappointed..like the stair scene and the last scene..we wouldn't have been so excited if we knew about it before hand ..
that reminds me again i've to go and watch it
 Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I loved the unconditional love they share... When she saw that he was upset she didn't force him into saying anything and was only trying to cheer him up ? ? It was lovely ! 

And he...ASR finally revealed a small part of his past...Its a great leap towards a strong relation between them, that he wants to tells her about his past !!It really touched my heart that he shared his past with her !

And again, I have the same question. ...they didn't show us what happened after the hug !! :( :( Inbestigation kareka padi...I so wanna know how after the hug they go to sleep after that...

When he caught her staring at him, I though he would go near her and there would be rabba ve...And then I was like...wait this isn't a FF...
When he was smiling I thought he was going to say "Pagal"

Their moment on the steps was soo cute !! Loved his look !!
ASR looked picture perfect in that suit !! I know Nothing new in that..he's always perfect but still loved it ? He wore that shirt after a long long time !

And again...NAni, NK, Payal...Love all of you !! Love how Nani smiles everytime he supports Kushi...Nk...are you blind? Does your sister look like she's carrying twins??

I was jumping when he said "So what?"
He so loves to say "Kushi Meri patni hai, doesn't he??"
I love it whenever he says that !
He's a DREAM HUSBAND !Heart

I see so many people hating dadhi...But yaar I don't hate Dadhi somehow ...NO I don't hate her at all...I'm really enjoying this protective supportive side of ASR ! I think Shyam is responsible for her behavior..She'll turn positive soon !

This post is really big, isn't it?? Wasn't expecting that :D LOL

Edited by asrcraze - 08 August 2012 at 11:01am

boreddamsel

anjale IF-Dazzler
anjale
anjale

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
cute cm yar...loved itWink

boreddamsel

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nice post...

thanks 4 d pm

boreddamsel

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I completely agree...
you have described the whole episode very well

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildandsweet

You are so right!!!!!
Loved todays episode!!!!
Khushi trying to make Arnav feel better with the song.
Arnav letting go of his past a bit of it anyways by telling Khushi about his Mom - who he holds dearly in his heart!
I loved that scene, Khushi understanding his pain and hugging him. Then he hugs her back. Awesome. They are finally letting each other in.

yeah.. the hug was different too.. one arm around his neck and one around his waist.. even her hug has changed.. I loved it.. and I loved how they showed him slowly lifting his arms and putting it around her!

Arnav standing up to Dadi again and yes I noticed the smile and look on everyones face! Loved it

Love you little synop of each episode and your FF's. Love checking my inbox to see your messages.

Thanks for keeping my days going!!!!

Thanks for leaving comments and making my day brighter Hug
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tmowla

i havent watched the episode yet but this post made me more restless to watch it asap!! and yes loved this post...i guess when im gonna watch it i might say that i completely agree with you...Embarrassed

watch it and let me know!
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Loved your take on today.
Nice episode!
Though my expectation was a little high on the song sequence.The spoiler and the SBS spoil everything. Why can't I stay away from them! 
Honestly I don't hate Dadi that much.As CVs postponed the redemption track, by Dadi's entry at least  we can see  some kind of redemption!
I still feel that Shyam is behind Dadi.I want to quote with Nani, why Dadi hates Khushi so much! I understand, she is orthodox,but how cum she is judging KHushi without knowing her.And her constant quarry about Shyam assures that she is with Shyam.
Glad to see Anji is getting friendly with Khushi again. After watching all of Khushi's kindness and generosity  will Arnav repent more for what he did with Khushi! I am glad that he is supporting Khushi all the way,but I still want deep redemption from Arnav. What can I do I'm not so generous like Khushi!

boreddamsel

Go to top