Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele! (Page 10)

Mahrin17478 Senior Member
Mahrin17478
Mahrin17478

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Loved the post ...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

cupcakez Senior Member
cupcakez
cupcakez

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
WWHHYY??????
why are u doing this to me every single time when i decided that im not gonna watch the episode bcz its just gonna make me sad and stop the show for a while and then you come up with a beautiful update making my heart skip a beat with every single word  YOU are gonna give me a heart attack one day hahhaha
The fact that khushi was trying to cheer arnav up shows how much she cares about him now atleast they wont pretend to hate each other. his eyes... he was crying... the hug was just soo meaningfull he is finally trusting someone. Finally Arnav is letting khushi in comepletly trusting her with his past. ( and he didnt get mad at her for touching her mom's stuff which he wld have if any one else did it heheheI)

I just love arnav sssooo much.  He is just so supportive of her and thats exactly what Khushi needs right now. I loved the part where he is like what why are you looking at me like that i saw you look at me! ahahhahah i was laughing.

the stair case was amazing especially the part when he turned to one side and stared at her. 
I just adored when he said that Khushi is his wife and RM's bahu and she can go wherever she wants, touch whatever she wants and do whatever she likes. Its so sweat too watch Arnav be ASR while protecting his wife and be arnav while being with his wife. <3

boreddamsel

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Good one!

I have to comment on their sleeping arrangement though...
I can't believe that they show Kushi & Arnav sleeping on either ends of the bed (when they have already confessed their love)! I find it ridiculous. Its not normal, and definitely killing their so called attraction! Take today's show - its alright for Kushi to hug Arnav and make him feel better (while standing), but she can't be shown to do the same while they are sleeping? Just an arm around arnav would have helped convey that their relationship was growing at all levels..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselvandana.sagar

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcakez

WWHHYY??????
why are u doing this to me every single time when i decided that im not gonna watch the episode bcz its just gonna make me sad and stop the show for a while and then you come up with a beautiful update making my heart skip a beat with every single word  YOU are gonna give me a heart attack one day hahhaha

LOL Dont stop watching the show dear! 

The fact that khushi was trying to cheer arnav up shows how much she cares about him now atleast they wont pretend to hate each other. his eyes... he was crying... the hug was just soo meaningfull he is finally trusting someone. Finally Arnav is letting khushi in comepletly trusting her with his past. ( and he didnt get mad at her for touching her mom's stuff which he wld have if any one else did it heheheI)

He didn't even get mad at her for fooling around when he was angry! The hug was amazing.. she hugged him differently this time.. and I loved how they showed him lift his hands to hug her back.. very nicely done!

I just love arnav sssooo much.  He is just so supportive of her and thats exactly what Khushi needs right now. 
She has never gotten that from anyone.. except for Payal and NK during Shyam's confrontation.. but this kind of love, trust and respect.. only from Arnav until now!

I loved the part where he is like what why are you looking at me like that i saw you look at me! ahahhahah i was laughing.

LOL

the stair case was amazing especially the part when he turned to one side and stared at her. 

dont remind me... please.. I finally was getting over that scene.. and now you have made me drool again LOL

I just adored when he said that Khushi is his wife and RM's bahu and she can go wherever she wants, touch whatever she wants and do whatever she likes.

LOL haha... my GM got activated then.. donno when Khushi's GM will be activated!

Its so sweat too watch Arnav be ASR while protecting his wife and be arnav while being with his wife. <3

Day Dreaming

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Good one!

I have to comment on their sleeping arrangement though...
I can't believe that they show Kushi & Arnav sleeping on either ends of the bed (when they have already confessed their love)! I find it ridiculous. Its not normal, and definitely killing their so called attraction! Take today's show - its alright for Kushi to hug Arnav and make him feel better (while standing), but she can't be shown to do the same while they are sleeping? Just an arm around arnav would have helped convey that their relationship was growing at all levels..

yes.. its ridiculous.. I agree SP is a family channel.. but you can show him hug her, her head on his chest while they sleep etc.. what is this crap about hand holding.. i mean its cute.. and we go awww.. but seriously.. they are adults, they clearly love each other and can't live without each other.. and they were attracted to each other earlier.. remember Diwalia nd that lights.. omg. that still gives me goosebumps... the way Arnav was touching her! but now.. when his wife is finally his.. he doesn't do anything but hold hands??? 

and Khushi.. Arnav's touch used to drive her mad.. no heartbeats nothing now.. what the? 

vandana.sagar

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
well first of all i think i gotta see the episode to see what the fuss is all about only then i can say something constructive
second of all yipeee finally the pati in ASR is backing up his wife at the hands of his dadi
hope all works out but with this show you never know
cheers for pm

boreddamsel

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
"Arnav Arnav Arnav.. where did the flirty guy go?"
seriously!!!! Ouch

boreddamsel

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Good post.

I loved the Arnav smirk on the stairway.

Smirk hi karta rahega ki kuch aur bhi karega ! Smirk ke aage bhi bahut kuch hota hai Wink

boreddamsel

Go to top