India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aaja piya, stairwa main game khele!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I was wondering whether or not to write a post today.. but even an hour later I can't stop giggling thinking about the game on the stairs.. so thought I will write a post LOL

What an episode.. well not as great as Friday's.. but close enough!

Four highlights about today's episode
- Arnav supporting his wife.. 
- Did I say, Arnav supporting his wife.. LOL
- Khushi attempting to cheer Arnav
- Anjali and Khushi almost getting back to old times! 

For those people who were upset yesterday that Arnav didn't grab Khushi's hand.. happy today?? Why did he grab Khushi's hand.. lol.. if he hadn't, she would have stayed there and taken insults from Dadi gladly LOL lol.. but I loved how he grabbed her hand and kept walking all the way to their room.. well my GM went boing.. Embarrassed
Loved the smack by Payal against NK's chest.. so cute! NK is like the little brother she never had! 
NK's dialogue was classic.. Arnav saved Khushi from Dadi's mouth.. lol.. from the lion's mouth.. 
But Payal, seriously.. your first thought is that Khushi did something wrong? I went like Angry and then was like ok, Payal admitting it might have been her fault!

Groan.. just yesterday I was like.. don't show that stupid flashback again.. and they did.. and I went like Angry nahiii.. not again! 

Now coming to the most-awaited-with-bated-breath song sequence.. my verdict.. Confused not too happy.. but not too sad, 'coz Arnav finally revealed his worry to Khushi! CVs, honestly, is that how a wife tries to cheer up her husband.. playing the song was cute, I agree.. loved that.. oh wait I did smile when she shook her head very cutely.. hehe.. and when she put her arms around his neck.. yes it was cute.. ok, maybe the spoiler ruined it for me.. sigh! Cry

You know why I started writing Arshi Love Saga, because that's how I want to see Arshi on screen.. and I know the reason you guys like it is 'coz thats how you want Arshi to behave too! You know today when Khushi put her arms around Arnav, my eyes teared up.. I think I had put a scene like that in my FF or something.. where Arnav would sit on the recliner and Khushi would put her arm around him and ask him to come to bed.. I remember when I wrote it, I had wondered.. will we ever get to see Arshi like that.. and today when I saw that.. it was like a dream come true.. but of course for a moment.. 'coz Arnav pushed her away.. 

But then when he revealed his past, it just shows how deep their love is.. how much Khushi has touched him.. the Arnav who hides his sorrow even from his Di just revealed it to Khushi! I honestly don't know what to say.. I just loved it!

Arnav Arnav Arnav.. where did the flirty guy go? D'oh When you wake up and watch your wife staring at you.. you ask her why are you staring at me??? LOL But then again, I loved the "what?" at the end.. they might not be cant-keep-hands-off-each-other couple, but their nok-jhoks are out of this world!

I think apart from the stair game, one other thing that touched my heart today was Khushi hugging Anjali. It just shows how much she loves this family.. and Anjali.. and I'm glad Arnav saw it! Also I'm glad Anjali is slowly getting back to her old self.. I was getting tired of the weak helpless Anjali!

Now to the cutest part of today's episode... Day Dreaming Blushing omg omg omg.. Arnav stopped her on the stairs... and the best part that smirk on that yummy face.. omg.. did I just say yummy .. Embarrassed oops.. I still am blushing.. and giggling Embarrassed

NK's comment about twins.. lol.. there is not even one baby in that flat tummy.. there is no way there are two LOL

The whole storage room incident reminded me of the one time Anjali sent Khushi to keep the broken laptop in Arnav's room.. Anjali sends Khushi to do something, she gets in trouble and then Anjali defends her.. yes, Anjali-Khushi bond is slowly going back to its old self! I'm glad.. phew!

and my hero.. my Arnav .. my baby.. sigh! the way you said "So what?" in the coming up next.. lol.. I burst out laughing when immediately after the break started, Fuzzy pinged me "So what?" lol.. we are crazy, aren't we .. love you Fuzzy hon Hug  

I know I don't have to say it but I loved how Arnav stood up for his wife.. Did you notice everyone's faces.. Nani was happy... there was a faint smile and hint of pride on Anjali's face.. Payal was so overwhelmed that finally someone supports Khushi.. (deep down she must have been thinking.. I wish my husband had the balls.. last time when Maaji accused me .. I'm talking about the exchange of medicines.. Arnavji defended me!) Btw.. where is Akash? He also disappeared like Mamaji? Btw, Arnav hon, you might want to start working from home.. especially since Dadi is here to stay!

This Dadi is a female version of ASR.. though the actress is no where close to Barun when it comes to her expressions.. she doesn't scare me at all.. oh boy, Barun can! LOL But anyways, it's like ASR disappeared and now female-senior-ASR-Dadi has appeared! or like Fuzzy said, Gabbar Dadi!

You know what, don't hate me, but I love Dadi now.. I'm so glad she came to RM.. She is finally making Khushi realize what Arnav couldn't do with all the wooing.. Dadi is making Khushi realize how much Arnav loves her.. No wooing, no redemption track could ever make her realize the depth of his love for her.. but what he is doing now.. respecting her and standing up for her against anyone who tries to harm her.. now that is love! Girl, if you ever hate him, give him to me.. I will gladly take him LOL

What did you guys think?

Edited by boreddamsel - 08 August 2012 at 10:08am

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

bindu3563nirchiRain_droprithuparnaarshiiiuchuramanSusi_66dreams_realitysakuno1burberry07buzz123Faiminatee27Sarmi_arhisilentreader19sangeeta230811SamanMahamkhushi_arnavkiirene95naiduSaruns_FanArshirockss18Jeevitha.Pdarkangelpjulijasmeenet_tu_achukoyel.cscrazym8998Rias sharmaKamalikaG-Reva-coasta_70nermics0n00smiSumaiya27cloud.9Zindagirocks_21sorchadhulanyaKhuarvlanilandhari93daydreamerrSweetSophie1RudraniLaraHeerjazzpreetIPKKND94Atyayazizeh123ArshiAnalystshabi8banglespriyah_reddysimransmilysami99star12mrignayaniManitaaDiaphanousmskdscMeena1428zenjoeCuriousmindbarunbirthdayadvaitaluckygal99sanyukta90chocolover98viv04chatterbugkhj06swarnakolasaniKavita1000luckyarnavtmowlaKrishma042-Delena-Falciparumarshii143srija.singh04iLuvYellowpantrossydamonzladydimple288wildandsweetamimusoroniArShipriyankaaterribletwistsaddafmahmoodrparashabraxosBarunz4evernancynairneverbeforeniania13Javeria_XxAMAL722Samaira32Heyybabyydolllshonu2harshneeangel_prachiarhi101lazylad8-FauZilovearshi01highonshowssparikhArShiDelenaRhysennipkkndankgunjanmkj-Manal.A-RuchaMulayAparameghanazibah-FarwiiDobaara-ExquisiteSanzCetroniaCyberpsychooo__blossom__Abi.Namehak06ipkknd_hazelanjaleroshaanaarrsshhiijessjazz.GirlNextDoor.Luv_isnt_classyFleur_de_Lisgangsuarshy4evercutelittleangelArshig8GAURI29deepa.esamanthanagatheringstormPunkin22chandana.sDiahhzafisukanyaabhaktiiismitararshi_karish-Sunset-Sidda8--Shukti--rashikadazzling_gloryashred12-Garima-SaJanLuv14amaypranayRahmkvarshaAkanksha-Veena..Diva_Akorshi-Namita-drunkiiebabekomalsirwanisiva2901-kri-rukuswasthikalaksh65SamiyaIPKKNDsilvia1999summaiyasayed-MKB-Tia.0tvbufARS24Srilathalollasoharafffan123noclapspleaseFlora3333Mrs_Darcy_17chotte097GodhuliLogonlazyleavesasrcrazedumasFazila~ar-n-only-ar

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
you're so wat..made me lol..i also had a great laugh when arnav came in with a "so what?" i love everytime he defends khushi gives him that unbelievable look..like is my laad governor defending me...she never believes it..:P

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenazizeh123cupcakezlanilandHeyybabyydollllovearshi01ArShiDelenaboreddamsel

veemanidhi Newbie
veemanidhi
veemanidhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Agree ... there couldn't be a better redemption track ... not in our wildest dreams! 

Hats off to the CVs for this one - can't find the english words - but in french we call it "du jamais vu"! - sort of : "never seen.."

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123Rias sharmajulijasmeenMidnightReaderinnocentgreenjessjazzlovearshi01boreddamselzafi...Tanu...

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

you're so wat..made me lol..i also had a great laugh when arnav came in with a "so what?" i love everytime he defends khushi gives him that unbelievable look..like is my laad governor defending me...she never believes it..:P

yeah.. and I keep yelling at her.. what? if he doesn't, who else will?? The poor girl, no one ever in her life has ever defended her.. she has always been accused.. that's what she is used to! Finally she is getting the love she deserves.. for how long, that only the CV's know!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123MidnightReaderjessjazzlovearshi01ArShiDelena

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I was wondering whether or not to write a post today.. but even an hour later I can't stop giggling thinking about the game on the stairs.. so thought I will write a post LOL

What an episode.. well not as great as Friday's.. but close enough!

Four highlights about today's episode
- Arnav supporting his wife.. 
- Did I say, Arnav supporting his wife.. LOL

u did...heheheh but do u believe it???? thats the q LOL

- Khushi attempting to cheer Arnav
- Anjali and Khushi almost getting back to old times! 

Hmm.. im not so sure about this... i feel bad vibes from anjali now...as if its all a pretense...Ouch

For those people who were upset yesterday that Arnav didn't grab Khushi's hand.. happy today?? Why did he grab Khushi's hand.. lol.. if he hadn't, she would have stayed there and taken insults from Dadi gladly LOL lol.. but I loved how he grabbed her hand and kept walking all the way to their room.. well my GM went boing.. Embarrassed

Same way he entered RH when he married her...that time to insult her...this time to save her from it...

Loved the smack by Payal against NK's chest.. so cute! NK is like the little brother she never had! 

I need a bro like NK...Big smile
NK's dialogue was classic.. Arnav saved Khushi from Dadi's mouth.. lol.. from the lion's mouth.. 

hahahha he also called dadi a lizard hahahahha
But Payal, seriously.. your first thought is that Khushi did something wrong? I went like Angry and then was like ok, Payal admitting it might have been her fault!

What the??? ASR should fix them all nicely now...

Groan.. just yesterday I was like.. don't show that stupid flashback again.. and they did.. and I went like Angry nahiii.. not again! 

Its there to be erased soon...Wink

Now coming to the most-awaited-with-bated-breath song sequence.. my verdict.. Confused not too happy.. but not too sad, 'coz Arnav finally revealed his worry to Khushi! CVs, honestly, is that how a wife tries to cheer up her husband.. playing the song was cute, I agree.. loved that.. oh wait I did smile when she shook her head very cutely.. hehe.. and when she put her arms around his neck.. yes it was cute.. ok, maybe the spoiler ruined it for me.. sigh! Cry

See why i hate spoilers... where is my sister...see now..read this... 

You know why I started writing Arshi Love Saga, because that's how I want to see Arshi on screen.. and I know the reason you guys like it is 'coz thats how you want Arshi to behave too! You know today when Khushi put her arms around Arnav, my eyes teared up.. I think I had put a scene like that in my FF or something.. where Arnav would sit on the recliner and Khushi would put her arm around him and ask him to come to bed.. I remember when I wrote it, I had wondered.. will we ever get to see Arshi like that.. and today when I saw that.. it was like a dream come true.. but of course for a moment.. 'coz Arnav pushed her away.. 

Day Dreaming dont forget he is also ASR...n at the moment ASR is most wanted...only he can protect Khuhsi ...not Arnav...

But then when he revealed his past, it just shows how deep their love is.. how much Khushi has touched him.. the Arnav who hides his sorrow even from his Di just revealed it to Khushi! I honestly don't know what to say.. I just loved it!

Clap

Arnav Arnav Arnav.. where did the flirty guy go? D'oh When you wake up and watch your wife staring at you.. you ask her why are you staring at me??? LOL But then again, I loved the "what?" at the end.. they might not be cant-keep-hands-off-each-other couple, but their nok-jhoks are out of this world!

Hes new to it all...rem this... love... n all this..shukar he plays the blocking game with her...

I think apart from the stair game, one other thing that touched my heart today was Khushi hugging Anjali. It just shows how much she loves this family.. and Anjali.. and I'm glad Arnav saw it! Also I'm glad Anjali is slowly getting back to her old self.. I was getting tired of the weak helpless Anjali!

Im not too sure about anjali...

Now to the cutest part of today's episode... Day Dreaming Blushing omg omg omg.. Arnav stopped her on the stairs... and the best part that smirk on that yummy face.. omg.. did I just say yummy .. Embarrassed oops.. I still am blushing.. and giggling Embarrassed

Embarrassed

NK's comment about twins.. lol.. there is not even one baby in that flat tummy.. there is no way there are two LOL

Ouch

The whole storage room incident reminded me of the one time Anjali sent Khushi to keep the broken laptop in Arnav's room.. Anjali sends Khushi to do something, she gets in trouble and then Anjali defends her.. yes, Anjali-Khushi bond is slowly going back to its old self! I'm glad.. phew!

yep...though same...repeating is IPKs speciality 

and my hero.. my Arnav .. my baby.. sigh! the way you said "So what?" in the coming up next.. lol.. I burst out laughing when immediately after the break started, Fuzzy pinged me "So what?" lol.. we are crazy, aren't we .. love you Fuzzy hon Hug  

Silly hahahah... love u... but i cant be up everyday for it...sorry.. today the quakes have me kept up...Ouch

I know I don't have to say it but I loved how Arnav stood up for his wife.. Did you notice everyone's faces.. Nani was happy... there was a faint smile and hint of pride on Anjali's face.. Payal was so overwhelmed that finally someone supports Khushi.. (deep down she must have been thinking.. I wish my husband had the balls.. last time when Maaji accused me .. I'm talking about the exchange of medicines.. Arnavji defended me!) Btw.. where is Akash? He also disappeared like Mamaji? Btw, Arnav hon, you might want to start working from home.. especially since Dadi is here to stay!

Or take khushi with u to the office...

This Dadi is a female version of ASR.. though the actress is no where close to Barun when it comes to her expressions.. she doesn't scare me at all.. oh boy, Barun can! LOL But anyways, it's like ASR disappeared and now female-senior-ASR-Dadi has appeared! or like Fuzzy said, Gabbar Dadi!

LOL

You know what, don't hate me, but I love Dadi now.. I'm so glad she came to RM.. She is finally making Khushi realize what Arnav couldn't do with all the wooing.. Dadi is making Khushi realize how much Arnav loves her.. No wooing, no redemption track could ever make her realize the depth of his love for her.. but what he is doing now.. respecting her and standing up for her against anyone who tries to harm her.. now that is love! Girl, if you ever hate him, give him to me.. I will gladly take him LOL

What did you guys think?

What the?? how can u have him??? hes already mine hahah ahhah ah Wink

Awesome post...

Edited by Fazila~ - 08 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32lazylad8-FauZisummaiyasayed

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
100% agree with u
well written post
I totally agree if khushi doesn't want him there are heaps of girls like us who are will to take himLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32lazylad8-FauZiArShiDelenaboreddamselsiva2901Fazila~

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
loved your post don't like that lady but hell she is  making khushi realized what she means to asr and he won't stand to let his wife get insulted or humiliated beautiful post thanks for the pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiluv78Samaira32ArShiDelena-FarwiiDobaara-lazylad8-FauZijessjazzboreddamselsamanthanadrunkiiebabeFazila~

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
we all know bore that anyone will gladly take him!!!LOLBig smile LOLbut will she give?? anyways thank u so mucj for this super post!! loved it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32lazylad8-FauZiArShiDelenaboreddamsel

Go to top