Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Discuss:Adishakti's journey as Sati and Parvati

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hello friends.
One of my friends Subha had to open a DOTW topic but she is busy as her mother in law has come to her place so she told me to open a dotw topic instead.
So as Shiv and Adishakti are getting married once again,so let's discuss about Adishakti's two roops,Sati and Parvati's journey to get Lord Shiva.
People may say that Parvati's journey was easier compared to Sati's because she didn't face much problems like sati as many people like SatiLOL,Vishnu,Narad,Rishi Dadichi,Himavan and later Lord Shiva himself helped her but her path was also filled with thorns like Sati.
There were times when parvati also had to give up like sati.

So let's discuss about Adishakti's journey as Sati and Parvati to get her ultimate aim,Lord Shiva.

I have not opened this topic to create any problem or issues.Last two topics which i had opened here got closed because some members started some issues.I have no intentions to create any issues here.

Before discussing,just remember that both Sati and Parvati are not different but one and the same person.

I just hope members will have a healthy discussion and this topic won't be closed.   

Edited by ritika06 - 08 August 2012 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidmalwica2.FairyDust.

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
The very basic difference between sati and parvati .. One was in love and other it was pure devotion.
One was and maintained the attitude of a Princess and the other was a princess but decided to give up all that to be shiv's greatest devotee.
Sati's was more of an 'I' .parvati more of "ALL"
As parvati she understands where she had made her mistakes. 'Her tapasya went on for 1000 years. Sati wanted shiv and almost immediately gets him. She was also adamant.
 Most of what DKDM was made up stories..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I feel Sati's deep love encaptured Mahadev's heart whearas for devi Parvati it was pure devotion
n also sati was impatient n more humane bt dn 2 be frank i love her character more hehe..
JAI GAURISHANKAR
--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
sati lacks patience whereas parvati was full of patience...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index