Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam Send Dadi Aka Kabab mey haddi

Posted: 11 years ago

Shyam    

I think ..The great Kabab mey Haddi   ..aka Romace mey rukavat is send by none other than our dear ,,,  Shyaaamooo

(missing him .  )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g12UGbUCQMs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

yup , i think the only intelligent man   in IPKKND thought what should he do now to get back his Khoosiji and Rani Sahibas wealth , and Bingo ...

Unlike Raizada Kids he dont need to spend hours or weeks to find out solution , or get kidnapped to have some "Akal " or even "jalaying of bathi in his head !" 

So he traced out The Kadoos budiya     ..and obviously kuch rona dona acting vacting ..and ofcource

Dont forget guys , she is our dear Dumbanji's Daadi ...   so .now cleared doubt na ..from where all those dumpness came in to her head !  

like we found out yesterday from where the kadoos pan of Arnav came ...  
( ya ya same dialogue ..daadi kiseekey nahee sunthey , jo hud beleive karna chahtha hi vahee dektha ...remember same dialogue khushi once told arnav too )

ok  so ...I go for  
Shyamu   Daadi
Illicit   Affair

What You think guys ...

enough    

Now ur time ...

shuru hojao ..Bol Bachan

Read My other Crapy Creepy Crazes :
1. Khushi's first Kiss : A smooch ??? (Adult Noble Imaginations and Wishes)
3.Shyam Send Dadi Aka Kabab mey haddi(Aka ..Shyamu and Dadi's Illicit Affair or Snakewa and Nagina ke anokhee Prem kahani)

Edited by -Magicia- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL great post!!!

I'm not digging the Wicked Bitch of the West either; she very well could be a plant (passion killer) by the snake!!!
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hillarious πŸ€£... Illicit affair
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

LOL great post!!!

I'm not digging the Wicked Bitch of the West either; she very well could be a plant (passion killer) by the snake!!!

lol ..She is

NAGINA  

Yup Daadi's Old Foto

SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post n so true too...
🀣
Summer_Rain thumbnail
very true.πŸ˜†.great post...🀣
🀣
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† great post yeah snakewa sent the gabbar to get mukti from gabbar we need to mamiji's legwa water se wash kareki drink kareki padi
BarunSobtIsMine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: binimoti

πŸ˜† great post yeah snakewa sent the gabbar to get mukti from gabbar we need to mamiji's legwa water se wash kareki drink kareki padi

but one thing we must say unlike mamis relatives she is not boring 
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 πŸ€£  Rolf,U cracked me up πŸ˜†
Unlike Raizada Kids he dont need to spend hours or weeks to find out solution , or get kidnapped to have some "Akal " or even "jalaying of bathi in his head !" -Totally agreed with u...lol πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Might be possible...who knows... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
Well,ya we r missing Shyamooo n Lakshmiji also πŸ˜’ ...Wait!!! 😲 did i said lakshmiji also missing πŸ˜• πŸ˜² ...Hmmm 😳 something is fishy πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Superb postπŸ‘
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shyamu has an evil eye on all RAIZADAS bahu-betiyan!!!πŸ˜‰