for the 1st time experienced pain n cuteness 2gthr

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i think no other song could fit the situation perfect... during the entire song i was shedding tears... it was filled with cuteness n etched with pain... the pain in asr's eyes... n khushi trying her best to drive his pain away... the tune was sooo in sync with the situation , it just made me cry...

today i realised why asr is asr... why he is ruthless... y he is rude...  the arrogance is actualy the crust that hides his pain... n i love u even more asr... just cant stop loving u more n more !!!
it was utter purity that they shared with each other... something binded by pain yet sooo magical !!

on top of everything i have never thought that there can be a combo of cuteness n pain ...n that too in one scene...
n khushi's naughty antics... i'd rather say it was just an amazing portrayal of her love for her laad governor..

n arnav... what more can i say... BS u leave no stone unturned to make me cry a river...

love u sarun...  love u ipkknd ... u always make me go through various phases of human emotions...
be it love, hate or pain n anger

n today for the first time i felt pain bordered with cuteness ... never felt anyhting like this before...

Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼  luv ur title.. his sudden past revelation made my heart skip a beat.. it made me realize why he is ASR..😭
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was truely very beautiful. I was quite sad that theyre chosing such an old song but i salute them for choosing it. It was the best. And it played on her phone, which made ir all the more realistic.
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

It was truely very beautiful. I was quite sad that theyre chosing such an old song but i salute them for choosing it. It was the best. And it played on her phone, which made ir all the more realistic.

even i was also having second thoughts aftr reading mishti's spoiler...i thought the original song would be tooo old for ipkknd... then remembered the song has a remix version.. n i thought no way during these painful days of arnav khushi cant do any thumka on the remix version... but never ever imagined that this song would fit sooo perfect !! its just amazinggg !! i'm still shedding tears ! Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunz_ladylove

dear.. i was actualy worried about the song selection after reading the spoilers. but it wass just beyooonddd amaaazzziinnggg ! one of the best segment in ipkknd i'd say...  no other song could be this perfect... these 2 r just magical... their chemistry is just heavenmade to me ! i know they r acting ... yet i refuse to believe that ipkknd is a fiction , its not real... actualy that kind of mark this show has left on me. cant think of my life without ipkknd anymore ! love u sarun n love u ipkknd... long live their chemistry  !!

realy ! it just cant get any better ! love this show to the core... an amazing epi today...n looking forward to the celebration tomorrow.. hope more beautiful moments between arshi r on the way !
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunz_ladylove

guys ! can anyone help me with the link to the song played in the epi?? i've been looking for its link for my ipod... i end up finding either  the original one without any beat or the dance remix... in the epi they played keeping lala mangeshkar's voice but added a soothing beat to it... just love the version pleyed in the epi.. 

thanks in advance !

i'm also looking for it !
ESR8 thumbnail
😊😊
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

well done amazing