Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 9)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

good evening guys...
vm for the evening... beautiful song ... my frn krishu has upated the lyrics on her post, just below mine
credit- dmglover69

time for dedication- today's post is dedicated to rubyHug
p.s.-winey-how does ur idea look? hope u like itWink

for angel ipkknd is arnav and khushi.. when they are together how can i concentrate on anything else? i ll only write about the cutest bedroom scene in the world, today.. i am sure my friends will take you through the other important parts of the episode.. so ... here it is...
did we see another and important layer of the mask removed today? . 
khushi sees her arnavji upset.. she wants to cross the last hurdle n come near him... but she hesitates...
then she tries her way of wooing him... in her own cute and innocent way she is trying to take away his pain...
                          "sukh mera lele .. main dukh tere ley lu...
                           tu bhi jiyee... main bhi jeeyu"
she is completely his... she has forgotten all about the bitter past.. all the hurt and pain that he has given her... she just wants to share his pain...
            he moves away ... more than irritation or anger its the grief in him that he has hidden for a very long time.. its the arnav who wants to come out and seek comfort from khushi...
but ASR  moves away from her...so that he can try to control that feeling ...he has to try one last time... but this time he had to tell her... he had to let go...
        when she sees the pain in his eyes.. when she realizes how he lost his mother... it was not fate.. it was a choice made by his mother to leave them behind.. thats the reason he doesn't trust love...
she runs and hugs him... pouring all her love in that hug.. she wants him to know she is there with him... no matter what.. n she ll always be there with him...
 and then we see
               "the Arnav Singh Raizada crying for the love he lost...
                  and drawing strength from the love he has found..."

if you ask me did i enjoy the episode yup i did... cvs don like to disappoint me for a very long time.. now ...do theyWink?
angel is deep in mushland today.. n me??i am in ROFL land..
                 forgive me if my vamp sounds a bit damp today..
tats only because of point number 2... when ever i close my eyes.. i see that...

1.i know u guys call her dettol / chudail dadi or watever... but i prefer to call her summi...
yup... she is going to be my bff..till ASR throws her out that is...
summi... how did you know where the storeroom was??? i ve been watching this hogwarts  from the past 1year n still get confused... now added to that another room...Confused...
did it look suspiciously similar to the place where ASR was kidnapped n kept??
summi dear..i can understand tat a certain someone ..who looks suspiciously like a snake might ve brain washed ya.. but what did payal do ?
she was not even wearing her diapers today.. you see akash was not at home.. n manorama doesn utter a single word in front of u... u cant just shout at every living being in RM.. wihout warning...Angry

2. i understand that deljeet was a bit late for her shoot.. that doesnt mean they just make any extra drape a saree.. n make her stand in daljeet's place... infact her B/D was looking more pregnant than herAngry... and was tat a wig on that body doubles head or wool??? and why was is so uneven???
p.s. - for those who missed this epic blooper.. don play the video just check the pic..
editors " ankhey hai ya button"

3. ok so i know tat u guys hugged n it was epic.. so what then? what happened.. u said..ok good nyt..see ya tmrw??ConfusedConfused
some questions before i call a therapist
a)did u or dint u?
b)do u guys still find each other irresistible??
c)still attracted to each other?
d) does rabba vey still play in the background? n i am not taking about the latest versionAngry..
from rakhi night i am so confused..

4. now nanheji wants twins? so is this the final confirmation tat infact anji is hatching
snake eggs???

5. i ve seen those 2pandits in laxminagar before this.Wink n i swear they were not doing any pooja there...

6. when dadi n khushi were walking down the stairs .. why was tat guy with the flower tokri so terrified??? he was about to run away from RM... bechara ..must ve  never seen such a dangerous looking anarkali in his lifeLOL.. khushi babes.. u seriously need to wear ur night suits in the day as well... n hide all of those anarkalis in that mrs mallik's "sandook"Angry

thats it for today... meet u here same time same place...

love u
xoxo
@bold snake eggs...i thought it was ants..thts why shyamu going bald...ROFLLOLLOL...saru esa vamp look...!!!!!!...hahhaha...
lovd ur humour...hahhhah...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal..mrinalini..

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Rabba vey...Heart

Mr.Arnav Singh Raizaada & Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizaada, two innocent souls, fresh in the throes of love, exploring their relationship & finding their place in each others heart & lives; are unaware of the web of lies & deceit that is being spun around them...threatening their past, present & the future!!!

Subhadra Malik, dadi

Dadi's entry into RM is not a coincidence. After 15 yrs of absence from the lives of her grandchildren, her sudden reappearance is to prevent the re occurrence of the events of the past that had shattered so many lives then!!! 

Did you think Dadi didn't know who Khushi was upon entering Shaantivan?? Ooh she knew, she knew who Khushi was very well. She thinks Khushi is 'woh aurat' in her grandchildren's lives. 

Please see the extended version of the Promo very carefully. What do you see, you see The Raizaada family sitting together, having fun. Sitting together, but a little apart from others, we have Arnav & khushi, who are secretly enjoying their new found love. Arnav holds Khushi's hands, while Khushi smiles up at him!!! Then enters dadi, with her hatred filled gaze upon the joined hands. Arnav stands up, shocked to see his dadi, wherein Khushi looks askance at his slipping hand. She not only hangs on to his hand but also manages to stand besides him as images from his past assail him!!!

For dadi, Khushi is similar to the lady who 15 yrs ago took away her son & broke his family apart!!! 15 yrs later, Khushi has taken away Arnav from his family, & has broken Anjali & Shyam's home...The picture above explains the situation perfectly, dadi looking on in hatred at the Arnav-Khushi rishta & nani looking on with love & blessings for the same!!!

Dadi's actions for the past two days are indicators to her intentions, her each gesture, remark, look, everything is a means to drive Khushi out of RM.  But it is only succeeding in strengthing Khushi's position as Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizaada!!!!

Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha

We've seen a different Anjali since the Rakshabandhan celebrations. The smiling, loving, teasing, happy, Anjali of before is back. She is actively involved in the household activities & taking part in festivities.

Also, she has made her peace with Khushi. She has accepted Khushi as an integral part of the household & in her chottey's life. She had recognized the sadness on Khushi's face when Khushi had opened the door for her, had in fact been worried enough to enquire about it too!! Today also we saw Anjali conversing easily with Khushi. For someone who a few days ago couldn't stand in the same room as her, Anjali lets Khushi hug her!! She defends Khushi to her dadi & looks on proudly when Arnav declares Khushi  as 'iss ghar ki bahu'.

Naniji asked dadi some questions today...yeh sab kya hai Summi,hum tumhe acchi tarah janat hai, na tum aisan ho na kabhi aisan karat ho, phir Khushi bitiya ke aate hi, unke sath aisa vyavhaar, kahe? Tum Khushi bitiya ko zara bhi naahi janat ho, phir unke saath itni naarazgi, par kiss baat ki? Tumne Khushi bitiya mei aisa kya dekha ki tum unke saath baat bhi naa karat ho, nahi unhe apne samne aaney det ho? Aisi kaa baat hai Summi?

Answer to all of Nani's questions & the reason for Anjlai's happiness is: Shyam Manohar Jha 

The master manipulator is back, we've only seen his shadow on Rakshabandhan but very soon we'll be meeting him again!!!

This time the tempest would be stronger because it's fury would be deadlier...this time the storms that he's bringing,  would shake RM to its very foundations!!!

How, when, what, where...all will be answered soon, very soon!!!

Clap...lovd ur post paayaal...!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sampin

I reserved a space today..Not to make a long write-up...but to share that a very bad personal stuff has come up...And I won't be making an analytical post today and also in a few days to come...Ouch

This place is very dear to me..and I know you guys will understand...that forcing oneself to write when there's actually no mood to write can be disastrous..and will yield an inedible hotch-potch!!Wink

There was one time..Not long ago..That I had concluded..not once but several times..that IPK has come down to zilch...Nothing is left in the show...

Well I'm so glad that we're so over that now..Yes execution...It's always there to trouble them...But for once let's all praise IPK for what it is...instead of what it could be...And believe me guys...what it is is no less...

I'll post as soon as my hands are free...Till then..I'll be here for discussions..whenever I get time!!

Before I leave...I leave you guys with this beautiful quote...A quote that so defines Khushi for Arnav...

My struggle is harsh and I come back

with eyes tired

at times from having seen

the unchanging earth,

but when your laughter enters

it rises to the sky seeking me

and it opens for me all

the doors of life.

PABLO NERUDA, "Your Laughter"

Sammy what happened..is this due to the discussion we had yesterday..? Arrey missed your mature talk in phoolan Devi style

Lizzy...I am hurt!!
I thought you knew me...Cry

I am thankful that you opened my eyes!!I think being younger I have the right to get confused and you guys have the right to rebuke me and bring me on the right path!!

This has got nothing to do with that..some other stuff...But if I feel like I might post today also...Embarrassed

It all depends on my mood!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07Lizzy2012redwine1..ObliViate..

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Updated on Page 1!

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

Thumbs Up 'AYE' <<< me

Thank you MADHU,
Your post was different todayBig smile..touched my heart..i always knew u write well but this brought tears to my eyes...we always knew khushi would get her due and ASR would be loved back by khushi in the same vein..by it seems one is carrying the other in her heart so as to lessen his pains and the other is carrying her in the palm of his hand so that she is relieved of the pain of being an orphan..

That is beautiful, Lizzy - that last sentence of yours.. so true. 

You know, that scene between Arnav and his Dadi was incredibly personal to me. I am exactly like her - and she  and I had furious rows, because we both had/have big egos. And I remember telling her at one point - dont forget I am a daughter of this family. I carry the name in my blood. You are a daughter-in-law of the family - just like my ma is.. so this has actually touched me on a very personal level. Somehow, I am expecting that exact dialogue from his mouth at some point. Strangely enough, of all her grandchildren, in her last days, I was and probably am the one that she became closest too! So .. it ended on a more peaceful note. I still miss her. 
MADHU -let me share a secret with you..I am also supposed to be just like my dadi..we share a birthday..my dad ,dadi and myself..three very similar ppl .. Modern outlook ,independent, pretty short tempered  and cannot suffer fools easily and ..I had my share of fights  with these two..and nobody could win over the other as we were very alike..but miss her acerbic tounge and her knowledge..the  seed that she had planted in me for the love of learning has borne  fruit today..let me say my knowledge of things and my perspectives of life are structured on her teachings though I argued with her a lot..Thank you for sharing this with me  ..felt like I was watching my story replay in front of me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFire..ObliViate..

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
gd post Thumbs Up

redwine1

bujikutty Groupbie
bujikutty
bujikutty

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

Lizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

In the journey travelled so far, we have seen love, passion, trust, protectiveness and possessiveness.  Today's journey travelled a new road where the first bud of togetherness was seen. For the first time, we see Arnav Singh Raizada seek comfort in another human being in a moment of despair and weakness. He tried to guard himself yet again, but this time he himself knew that it was a half- hearted effort. He wanted to share his sorrow with Khushi and that is what he did. It was a poignant moment indeed to see the man who has always taken the burden of the entire world on his shoulders unburden himself in the petite shoulders of his wife, his Khushi. What do we say about Khushi here? Only she can think of playing a song in the middle of the night to bring a smile to her laad governor's face.  Did I mention how ethereal she was looking in that pink suit of hers in the night? 

Dadi ' I wonder what her problem really is? It was clear from nani and dadi's conversation that dadi is not the kind to treat people the way she has been treating Khushi. I had expected that since it takes a lot for Arnav  Singh Raizada to respect someone.  Yes, she is arrogant, haughty and all that that Arnav described her to be yesterday, but that still doesn't gel with the way she has been treating Khushi. Did you notice the contrast in the way she treated Payal?  She actually asked Payal to personally attend to the janmashtami celebrations. I assume she knows that Payal and Khushi are sisters, so the treatment meted out to Khushi is not because she comes from a poor family. I also don't think there is a complex, convoluted theory behind her behavior towards Khushi. Perhaps she has been portrayed this way simply to show Arnav's protectiveness towards Khushi? Because of this attitude of dadi's, Arnav is establishing time and again in front of all that this is his house, that Khushi is his wife, and by virtue of this relationship Khushi is the lady of the house.

Finally, there is a general sense of celebration and happiness all around. Janmashtami preparations are on in full swing. While on one side, Arnav and Khushi's love is showing the first signs of blooming, it is endearing to see Anjali and Khushi's relationship almost like old times again. While I always adored NK and Khushi's relationship, it is equally heart warming to see payal's camaraderie with NK. Happy times are ahead folks, so sit back, enjoy and smile:-)
As usual to the point and exact reading of nuances..no wonder I wait for your post  ..loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalbidz

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

In the journey travelled so far, we have seen love, passion, trust, protectiveness and possessiveness.  Today's journey travelled a new road where the first bud of togetherness was seen. For the first time, we see Arnav Singh Raizada seek comfort in another human being in a moment of despair and weakness. He tried to guard himself yet again, but this time he himself knew that it was a half- hearted effort. He wanted to share his sorrow with Khushi and that is what he did. It was a poignant moment indeed to see the man who has always taken the burden of the entire world on his shoulders unburden himself in the petite shoulders of his wife, his Khushi. What do we say about Khushi here? Only she can think of playing a song in the middle of the night to bring a smile to her laad governor's face.  Did I mention how ethereal she was looking in that pink suit of hers in the night? 

Dadi ' I wonder what her problem really is? It was clear from nani and dadi's conversation that dadi is not the kind to treat people the way she has been treating Khushi. I had expected that since it takes a lot for Arnav  Singh Raizada to respect someone.  Yes, she is arrogant, haughty and all that that Arnav described her to be yesterday, but that still doesn't gel with the way she has been treating Khushi. Did you notice the contrast in the way she treated Payal?  She actually asked Payal to personally attend to the janmashtami celebrations. I assume she knows that Payal and Khushi are sisters, so the treatment meted out to Khushi is not because she comes from a poor family. I also don't think there is a complex, convoluted theory behind her behavior towards Khushi. Perhaps she has been portrayed this way simply to show Arnav's protectiveness towards Khushi? Because of this attitude of dadi's, Arnav is establishing time and again in front of all that this is his house, that Khushi is his wife, and by virtue of this relationship Khushi is the lady of the house.

Finally, there is a general sense of celebration and happiness all around. Janmashtami preparations are on in full swing. While on one side, Arnav and Khushi's love is showing the first signs of blooming, it is endearing to see Anjali and Khushi's relationship almost like old times again. While I always adored NK and Khushi's relationship, it is equally heart warming to see payal's camaraderie with NK. Happy times are ahead folks, so sit back, enjoy and smile:-)
ClapThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalbidz..mrinalini..

Go to top