Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Updated on Page 1!

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

Thumbs Up 'AYE' <<< me

Thank you MADHU,
Your post was different todayBig smile..touched my heart..i always knew u write well but this brought tears to my eyes...we always knew khushi would get her due and ASR would be loved back by khushi in the same vein..by it seems one is carrying the other in her heart so as to lessen his pains and the other is carrying her in the palm of his hand so that she is relieved of the pain of being an orphan..

That is beautiful, Lizzy - that last sentence of yours.. so true. 

You know, that scene between Arnav and his Dadi was incredibly personal to me. I am exactly like her - and she  and I had furious rows, because we both had/have big egos. And I remember telling her at one point - dont forget I am a daughter of this family. I carry the name in my blood. You are a daughter-in-law of the family - just like my ma is.. so this has actually touched me on a very personal level. Somehow, I am expecting that exact dialogue from his mouth at some point. Strangely enough, of all her grandchildren, in her last days, I was and probably am the one that she became closest too! So .. it ended on a more peaceful note. I still miss her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07Lizzy2012

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...
 Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho !!

Great Episode...well balanced for both the Phangurls & the TRP viewersBig smile!!  The opening scene, Aaja Piya song sequence, Khushi-anjali hug & arnav overlooking themSmile, intriguing Nani-dadi convo, Anjali actually trying to defend khushi Shocked & how wonderfully Arnav & khushi supported each other today...truly becoming each others' strength!! Superb one!!

The Nani-Dadi convo really intrigued me today. Nani's shock at Dadi's behaviour with khushi, saying that Nani knows subhadra is not like this & dadi not having any answers to her questions confirmed me that there is more than what meets the eye!! especially that line of nani, "Tumne Khushi me Aisa kya Dekha??", The word Dekha got me thinking!! Then, the way dadi again behaved with khushi regarding the album calling her "Yeh Ladki", & accusing khushi  - Family's elder Bahu, of "interfering in family's personal matters", clearly telling her that she doesn't consider khushi a part of the family!! I somehow felt its not simply her dislike, either khshi reminds her of "woh aurat" in some ways or may be shyam has actually met dadi & has already manipulated her thinking about khushi!! Really perplexed...Iss Mystery Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

Beautiful ArHi moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed-- Arnav supporting khushi at each step, Khushi being there for Arnav
during his worst times, & loved the Tax Singh Raizada MomentLOL...very cute oneEmbarrassed!! Loved khushi's comfort when she was trying to soothe arnav, she is no more even hesitant to initiate a touch or come close to him!! Although arnav was angry, but I loved her hug when he was sitting near the pool...lovely!! Both SaRun were awesome in the song but Sanaya's expressions were just the wonderful in the songClap!!
Although really disappointed at CVs for not using the original song, that would have suited the settings better, rather than this remixed one
Ouch!! The Remixed beat & the background score took away the kind of magical feel the original would have had, It instead made the song Dull & less impressive for the episodeConfused!!

Loved khushi's lines after the song -
"Hum Aapko Badlana Nahi Chahte.. Nahi aapke Ateet me Jhaakan chahte hain!!" WoW...so simply it conveyed that khushi has accepted arnav - The way he is!!..with all his weaknesses & problems!! She loves him as the whole package, not at all complaining about any of his negatives including his closed & shut behaviour !!...Very beautiful moment!!

It was an heart-wrenching Momen
t, when Arnav for the first time revealed  that his mother committed suicideCry!! Him opening up to khushi, revealing such a huge thing, It was just so touching & heart breaking...khushi having realized the kind of horrifying truth he just revealed to her, magnitude of the pain & hurt that he had kept buried inside him all this while, immediately hugs & consoles him, & finally arnav letting his tears & pain flow out in front of khushi !!! Very poignant & emotional scene! Barun Sobti in this scene was again Par Excellence...Bow Down to youClapClapClap!! The pain, the hurt in His eyes, eyes of a 15 year old boy suffering from the loss of his mother, first time opening his heart, crying & letting the pain come out!! Beautiful...their hug was too touching for words!!

The couple -
having openly accepted their feelings & what they mean to each other - is surely coming closer day by day, the bond is strengthening & deepening more than ever before & Both becoming each others' anchor & support system!! If they have each other, they can fight off every hurdle, every problem.. "Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho!!"

I again fell in love with Arnav, his attitude for the way he supported & stood by khushi at each & every stepClapClapClap!! Not only just supporting her, but ensuring that she gets the Respect & Rights that she righteously deserves - respect of being his wife, respect of being the elder daughter-in-law of the house!! For that, he is ready to fight off any one, be it the eldest member - Dadi!! Vocally supporting her, silently assuring that he would be there for her at every turn of the road, during each & every of seasons of their entire life, to take her sorrows, & to bring a smile at her face...Awww!! Absolutely loved him!!

I Dedicate the Song below for ArHi today & their
solid support for each other...Lyrics really suit them -

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...
Sang Sang Yuhn chaloon tere , Jaise Tera aasmaan!!

Jo dhoop nikli, Chaaya ban jaaonga..
Jo ho tu akeli, Saaya ban jaaonga..

Jo Uljhan mein ho mann, Mein behlaoonga !!

Tum aa Gaye ho, to Jeena Aaya hai..
Khushiyon ka Tumne, yeh Jaal Bichaya hai!
Khoya hai Khudko ya, Sabh Kuch Paaya hai!!

Ho Ghum ke Badal, Mujh pe Tham Jaane De..
Bechainiyo ko, Mujhse Takraane de !
Dukhti ho Koi Baat, Mujhpe Aane de !!

Dil Sochta tha, Ki Koi Apna ho..
Koi Raaz na ho, Jo Usse Rakhna Ho!
Aankhein Na Kholoon Mein, Shayad Sapna ho !!

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...

P.S
From now on, I might not be able to give posts in much detail owing to my IAS Mains Exams coming up, so it would be as short as I can keep covering what I loved in the episode...& would go on to dedicate the song for the day!!

best of luck aditi...Thumbs Up...!!!!Clap

GirlOfFireaditi07Lizzy2012

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@aditi and payaal loved yr posts :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireaditi07Lizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I reserved a space today..Not to make a long write-up...but to share that a very bad personal stuff has come up...And I won't be making an analytical post today and also in a few days to come...Ouch

This place is very dear to me..and I know you guys will understand...that forcing oneself to write when there's actually no mood to write can be disastrous..and will yield an inedible hotch-potch!!Wink

There was one time..Not long ago..That I had concluded..not once but several times..that IPK has come down to zilch...Nothing is left in the show...

Well I'm so glad that we're so over that now..Yes execution...It's always there to trouble them...But for once let's all praise IPK for what it is...instead of what it could be...And believe me guys...what it is is no less...

I'll post as soon as my hands are free...Till then..I'll be here for discussions..whenever I get time!!

Before I leave...I leave you guys with this beautiful quote...A quote that so defines Khushi for Arnav...

My struggle is harsh and I come back

with eyes tired

at times from having seen

the unchanging earth,

but when your laughter enters

it rises to the sky seeking me

and it opens for me all

the doors of life.

PABLO NERUDA, "Your Laughter"

Sammy what happened..is this due to the discussion we had yesterday..? Arrey missed your mature talk in phoolan Devi style

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 08 August 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireaditi07..mrinalini..

pairocks Groupbie
pairocks
pairocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
great guys!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by Krishyy808

ABHAAS'S NEW TWEET ...hair today gone tomm so shaymu is coming back to the scene with a bald look !
maham...Shocked...sachii muchii...hai hai...Embarrassed...mera bald shyamu...i wonder whts tht dadi's new tabla wala BG music pointed...!!!!!...Wink...LOL...

Shyamu banega kanchachinna...wese why did he cut his hair shyamu,,,,,,hmmm,,,,,,,,,sochne wali baat hai...Confused

kanchchina LOL  he did ask pple b4 shall i go bald and now he wrote hair today gone tomm  so yes shamu comes back as takla now
hai he asked ppl also...vote do vote do...bitwa BOLD(T) move kar raha hai...Wink
ohh.ishiliye dadi is showing her HAND in evry nw nd thn...vote for shyamu...LOL...

Edited by Krishyy808 - 08 August 2012 at 11:51pm

paayaalGirlOfFiremsin

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

A FAIRLY  LIKEABLE EPISODE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI HeartAND ARANV OPNLY SUPPORTING THE LITTLE GIRL HE MARRIED HIS PRINCESS ! BUT THIS DADI'S FICASO IS GIVING ME  HEEBIE JEEBIES !

ARNAV'S OPEN WAR  WITH DADI OVER KHUSHI IS  APPLAUDABLE !

abosultely loved the way he held her hand and took her away from the place where she was getting insulted ! yes he has insulte dkhushi a lot of time but i have always flet  they were his intense reactions to his uncontrolable feelings for khushi which he lashed on the poor soul but now he knows he is in love he is proud of her loce he knows she is his soul mate his life life so no body messes with her ! khushi on the other hand is shocked by this behaviour she is admiring and loving him even more along with the fear of his behaviour getting bad to worse with dadi !The girl is confused and dazed while he is sure about himself !

AJA PIYA TOHE PYAAR DOON !

when i hrd khushi willbe manofying aranv on this song i was really surprised as much as i love to see some thing hot between these two i was a bit aprehensive tht how will a sedcuctive no go with khushi's character but when i saw today i LOVED IT I TRULY LOVED IT !
IT was shown clean sweet and innocent just like khushi ! had it been wild tht would have matched arnav's feelings not hers !JUST A dotting wife ? NO i feel she acted more like his lover his partner  who could not see him deep in coonfusion pain and depression and decided to just console him  and innocently she did  it  arnav did get irritated naturally but the outburst of hisfeelings  came out as a shocker when he told her the truth about his mother's sucide ! her instant reaction was to hug him tight , she could feel the pain , she could sense he is alsoin the same boat as she is ! The hug was more of a console a support a  promise that i'll be there with u always and him encapsulating her  was a reciprocal promise tht he willbe there for her too !

BARUN SOBTI U ROCKED THE SCENE WHEN U TURNED AND TOL D ABT THE PAST , THOSE EYES OH MY GOD SO MUCH  PAIN AND TENSION !ONLY U CAN DO THIS . U TRULY ARE A MAGIC MASHALLAH .SANAYA WAS AS USUAL AT HER ADORABLE BEST !

TAX SINGH RAIZADA ...

ARNAV jee did u see how weird it looks if some one is just looking at u now do u knw wht khushi goes thru when u r OGLING at her day n night LOL gr8 going khushi  embarass him ! his question why r u looking at me like this and her reply no i didnt was such a tom n jerry beginning !
 No i saw u while u were looking at me" " yeah so  arnav singh raizada ko dekhney ka tax legta hai kya ?"LOLawesome dialoges and arnav's smile was droooly worthy !!!!!!!!

THE HUG AND THE WITNESS !

KHUSHI hugging anjali was a beautiful scene  and wht i loved more was arnav witnessing  how much this little girls feels and cares for every one ! his eyes were soft full of love for her ! His fondness  for her was pasted on his face which  he kinda showed by flirting with her on the stairs Heart

THE HALL SCENE !

Dadi creating a mountain out of a mole hill as to why khushi saw the pictures ( big deal old lady take deep breaths she is yr bahu and she all the rights to do wht ever she want ... wht about u guys , u have thrown in the store room as garbage and u remembered  it after 14 years ! first answer yr self then point fingers at tht poor soul !didnt u once think y has arnav gone so bitter ! if u had so much concern for the kids then y this natunaki after 14 years granny is fishy !!!!!)

Arnav coming in and giving her a taste of her own medicine "SO WHT ?"" SHE IS MY WIFE I REPEAT MY WIFE AND BAHU OF THIS HOUSE SHE CAN DO WHT EVER SHE WANTS TO !" SO DADI AMMA  get a life seriously now yr behviour is getting weird  with time all u keep on asking abt shaymu but when u r questioned u r mum ! so wht must we think shaymu has sent u here ?are u his legal advocate to fight for his illegal right ?Ouch

Ok im already dislking this hitler dadi who is very very fishy I feel she has been planted by shayam  lets see !

anjali wil remain anjali but atleast she hugged khushi back in the hall !

Nani seriosusly speak up  and tell dadi the truth before she blames khushi again !

mami ..abb tera kya hoga kaalia , arnav is not sparing dadi u r gone ! dont u dare call her phatti sarre or u knw wht he can do !

nk payal cute !

Loving arshi's track and IM SCARED DONT KNW Y BUT I AM  DADI JI KI KRIPA SEY

Cute post..the more I read yours the more I am in awe at the love you bear for arshi..great post

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 09 August 2012 at 12:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalmahamluvsbs

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...
 Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho !!

Great Episode...well balanced for both the Phangurls & the TRP viewersBig smile!!  The opening scene, Aaja Piya song sequence, Khushi-anjali hug & arnav overlooking themSmile, intriguing Nani-dadi convo, Anjali actually trying to defend khushi Shocked & how wonderfully Arnav & khushi supported each other today...truly becoming each others' strength!! Superb one!!

The Nani-Dadi convo really intrigued me today. Nani's shock at Dadi's behaviour with khushi, saying that Nani knows subhadra is not like this & dadi not having any answers to her questions confirmed me that there is more than what meets the eye!! especially that line of nani, "Tumne Khushi me Aisa kya Dekha??", The word Dekha got me thinking!! Then, the way dadi again behaved with khushi regarding the album calling her "Yeh Ladki", & accusing khushi  - Family's elder Bahu, of "interfering in family's personal matters", clearly telling her that she doesn't consider khushi a part of the family!! I somehow felt its not simply her dislike, either khshi reminds her of "woh aurat" in some ways or may be shyam has actually met dadi & has already manipulated her thinking about khushi!! Really perplexed...Iss Mystery Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

Beautiful ArHi moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed-- Arnav supporting khushi at each step, Khushi being there for Arnav
during his worst times, & loved the Tax Singh Raizada MomentLOL...very cute oneEmbarrassed!! Loved khushi's comfort when she was trying to soothe arnav, she is no more even hesitant to initiate a touch or come close to him!! Although arnav was angry, but I loved her hug when he was sitting near the pool...lovely!! Both SaRun were awesome in the song but Sanaya's expressions were just the wonderful in the songClap!!
Although really disappointed at CVs for not using the original song, that would have suited the settings better, rather than this remixed one
Ouch!! The Remixed beat & the background score took away the kind of magical feel the original would have had, It instead made the song Dull & less impressive for the episodeConfused!!

Loved khushi's lines after the song -
"Hum Aapko Badlana Nahi Chahte.. Nahi aapke Ateet me Jhaakan chahte hain!!" WoW...so simply it conveyed that khushi has accepted arnav - The way he is!!..with all his weaknesses & problems!! She loves him as the whole package, not at all complaining about any of his negatives including his closed & shut behaviour !!...Very beautiful moment!!

It was an heart-wrenching Momen
t, when Arnav for the first time revealed  that his mother committed suicideCry!! Him opening up to khushi, revealing such a huge thing, It was just so touching & heart breaking...khushi having realized the kind of horrifying truth he just revealed to her, magnitude of the pain & hurt that he had kept buried inside him all this while, immediately hugs & consoles him, & finally arnav letting his tears & pain flow out in front of khushi !!! Very poignant & emotional scene! Barun Sobti in this scene was again Par Excellence...Bow Down to youClapClapClap!! The pain, the hurt in His eyes, eyes of a 15 year old boy suffering from the loss of his mother, first time opening his heart, crying & letting the pain come out!! Beautiful...their hug was too touching for words!!

The couple -
having openly accepted their feelings & what they mean to each other - is surely coming closer day by day, the bond is strengthening & deepening more than ever before & Both becoming each others' anchor & support system!! If they have each other, they can fight off every hurdle, every problem.. "Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho!!"

I again fell in love with Arnav, his attitude for the way he supported & stood by khushi at each & every stepClapClapClap!! Not only just supporting her, but ensuring that she gets the Respect & Rights that she righteously deserves - respect of being his wife, respect of being the elder daughter-in-law of the house!! For that, he is ready to fight off any one, be it the eldest member - Dadi!! Vocally supporting her, silently assuring that he would be there for her at every turn of the road, during each & every of seasons of their entire life, to take her sorrows, & to bring a smile at her face...Awww!! Absolutely loved him!!

I Dedicate the Song below for ArHi today & their
solid support for each other...Lyrics really suit them -

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...
Sang Sang Yuhn chaloon tere , Jaise Tera aasmaan!!

Jo dhoop nikli, Chaaya ban jaaonga..
Jo ho tu akeli, Saaya ban jaaonga..

Jo Uljhan mein ho mann, Mein behlaoonga !!

Tum aa Gaye ho, to Jeena Aaya hai..
Khushiyon ka Tumne, yeh Jaal Bichaya hai!
Khoya hai Khudko ya, Sabh Kuch Paaya hai!!

Ho Ghum ke Badal, Mujh pe Tham Jaane De..
Bechainiyo ko, Mujhse Takraane de !
Dukhti ho Koi Baat, Mujhpe Aane de !!

Dil Sochta tha, Ki Koi Apna ho..
Koi Raaz na ho, Jo Usse Rakhna Ho!
Aankhein Na Kholoon Mein, Shayad Sapna ho !!

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...

P.S
From now on, I might not be able to give posts in much detail owing to my IAS Mains Exams coming up, so it would be as short as I can keep covering what I loved in the episode...& would go on to dedicate the song for the day!!

Aditi- firstly all the best or your exams..secondly let me appreciate the smooth flow in your writing..along with love there was this inner peace here..loved it dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaladiti07

Go to top