Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 40)

Pd2012 Senior Member
Pd2012
Pd2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

@All : Wonderful analysis. I am sorry, past few days has been very hectic so didnt get a chance to post a comment.  Wondering about few things. Please let me know what you guys think :

1) Even after almost 6 months of marriage how come in Gupta household nobody asked about Arnav's surname. Did I miss something?
2) Do you guys think if past is revealed before marriage contract gets over what is going to happen in Arshi land I mean does Khushi approve Arnav as husband.  Reframming my sentence does she approve for remarriage with Arnav.

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
payal,
very interesting take. Why do you think Anjali has suddenly changed though? From her point of view she should still be angry and bitter, so why this sudden change?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

waisey
abhaas is on my frnd list in FB... tats how much i love shyam... n when he comes back u promised u ll write abt him...20 pagesEmbarrassed

Cry

awww...you can keep him. Actually now I am missing him too. waise what is the general consensus on dadi? There are all sorts of theory going around. I am all confused...

She's speaking Shyam's bhasha...she thinks Khushi is woh auratwho, like her counterpart 15 yr ago, stole her son & broke up his family, is similarly taking away Arnav from his family & has broken up Anjali's home...

makes sense payal. Khushi surely reminds her of someone from the horrible past. It need not be someone who looks like Khushi. She could be just reminding her of someone that she doesn't want to remember. Wonder if Garima will recognize dadi?

they r all linked...Garima is Khushi's mausi...so she may not recognize dadi!!!!

Bidz not trying to blow my own trumpet or anything, but I did write the post about dadi & anjiz behavior yest...Pg2Big smile

may be Khushi's happy go luckyy nature reminds her the aurat...or may be her childish attitude...remember her 1st meeting with Khushi...!!!
Btw i m still ON with Shyamu being the main mastermind...Dadi's regular qsn abt 'dammad ji dammad ji'...!!!
Hmmm intresting plot isnt it...!!!
Bass tht dadi needs 2 dye her Hair...orange se toh Kale ache hai...ROFL
twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by amarb

did you miss me... I have 15 mins now

beeens...i also have 15mins... don forget ur promise sistaaaHug
no way saru jaan... I am here today...

fir theek hai..Big smile. how z ur kid now?????
she is fine saru... chal me off... need to drop her off at school.. will be back in an hour
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yhee winyy i hv plan...bt nt yet got the proper gifs...lets see...if so i will res it...:)

redwine1

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

payal,
very interesting take. Why do you think Anjali has suddenly changed though? From her point of view she should still be angry and bitter, so why this sudden change?

aree bidzz ye toh kuch nahi
let Takla Shyamu come thn u will see her doing more nd more intresting stuffs...:p
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
arnav ko suhaag raat chahiyeSmile

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/752/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/video/218665-arnav-listens-to-khushi-cute-complaints-regarding-their-marriag.htm

redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
amazing epi na... i am stil smiling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaR-jeesameghavn..mrinalini..redwine1

Go to top