Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 28)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Hello Everyone...

Did you guys see perfume ka spoiler?

Anybody able to decode it? Me little confused
yup saw tat..she has written it very well...
very poetic...
i think some bang today

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Great segment..
Khushi toking to arnav abt their marriage dat it didn't went through ny of d rituals.. 
koi phere nhi koi rasam nhi...

U ME AND TV 

RE MARRAIGE !

Maham, have you seen this yourself? Coz someone has posted without any link so I have my doubts.

Lizzy, Krishy & Sari - thanks so much for your lovely words. Very sweet of youSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaR-jeesaLizzy2012..ObliViate..

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Hello Everyone...

Did you guys see perfume ka spoiler?

Anybody able to decode it? Me little confused
yup saw tat..she has written it very well...
very poetic...
i think some bang today

Reading her spoiler my first impression was that Dadi might reveal how A-K are connected in the past which will cause alot of hurt...but then again I could be so wrong...

When is Shyamu coming back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

SBS link ppl !!!  if not seen take a luk ...  link below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6dqABI2Gjo&feature=plcp
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by redwine1

I would have loved Akash to have been in this scene. Once before I said it - Akash take a leaf out of Big Bro's book on 'How to Make People Respect Your Wife!' To bad he missed an important lesson today. 

Khushi - ah! Khushi, love - your Beast truly turned into a Prince today! 

Arnav walks away. He has issued the dictum. This is my house. This is my wife. If you want to play with me, you have to play by my rules. Respect me, respect my wife. She has the same authority in this house as I do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing and no one that will take that away from her. He once again has folded a dupatta around her - the dupatta of honor, respect and dignity before the eyes of his family. He will be her dupatta always. 

Director's Cut - The Index is right here.

Absolutely Brilliant Read Madhu .. completely flattened .. Brilliant .. 

@BOLD .. wow . superb .. dupatta folded round her .. incredible .. dint connect that . INCREDIBLE .. 

I know i am repeating myself .. BUT .. seriously .. whenever i read u .. i just get one feeling .. & miles to go ... its like a master class to me & to all writers .. superb .. indepth .. crisp .. succinct .. unbiased .. & packed with the right emotions to stir ..  THIS IS WHAT WRITING SHUD BE LIKE .. 

Ruby, ... thanks again.. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

ruby, I totally agree with Madhu. I simply love some of your lines. I do want to comment, but finally don't end up doing so. So, just to let you know that even if I don't comment, I love reading what you writeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalLizzy2012redwine1

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

to bids :

what i loved :

It was a poignant moment indeed to see the man who has always taken the burden of the entire world on his shoulders unburden himself in the petite shoulders of his wife, his Khushi. What do we say about Khushi here? Only she can think of playing a song in the middle of the night to bring a smile to her laad governor's face. --  Only she [Khushi] cud think of something like this !!Thumbs Up

While I always adored NK and Khushi's relationship, it is equally heart warming to see payal's camaraderie with NK. ---- was cute right ?? Embarrassed

love n Hug
BellaPearl

Thanks pearl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1BeautyForAshes

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Hay...@pearl...u r being replying evryone ina real SWEET ND ADORING way...!!!!
Awww...lovd it rlly...:)
thnxx for ur sweet words...i will keep investigating...Wink...i wonder whts the real reason for her Flat plate tummyy...Baby is growing or squeezzinggg...Uff...Shyam is most needed nw...Bald Shyamu...i m so excited to see some kinda New soch in this way...ROFL...:p

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">aaww means a lot to mee too !! btw ...i personally want u to investigate on ARSHI ... k here it is " They did it ?? or they did not ??LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Msin has got the same doubts too n here it is "Arhi scenes delicious...</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But are they doing it... U mean to say every night they hug each other tight...then say Raat Bahut ho gayi so ja ate hai kal baat karenge...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Or chupke chupke...khushi ji ab aap bhi good news suna hi Dijiye.."</font>

pearl i m trying to investigate tht one too..
I told to saru...if she will provide me the Gifs today thn i will make it...ahhahah...ARSHI's CON...yes ya NO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
bella _ spl thanks to u..for picking up the unique points in everybody's post..love u for this girl..big hug from me to uHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1BeautyForAshes..ObliViate..

Go to top