Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 26)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
to Lizzy :

what i loved : 

the birth of a prince..the birth of somebody who will destroy evil..the royal gifts continues for arnav to see his sister and his wife reconciled..to see his wife pour her soothing touch in all her innocence..

the birth of a prince..the birth of somebody who will destroy evil -Dancing

love n Hug
BellaPearl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
to Girl of fire :

what i loved :

She wraps her arms around him, tears in her eyes, a hug that he needed fourteen years ago, a hug that comes too late. Or does it? He hugs her back. Finally, he has someone that will not let him go. Finally Arnav Singh Raizada has a shoulder to cry on. Clap

His two favourite women are finally accepting each other. - StarDancing 

Akash take a leaf out of Big Bro's book on 'How to Make People Respect Your Wife!' To bad he missed an important lesson today. yeah he missed it Angry!!!

A has issued the dictum. This is my house. This is my wife. If you want to play with me, you have to play by my rules. Respect me, respect my wife. She has the same authority in this house as I do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing and no one that will take that away from her. He once again has folded a dupatta around her - the dupatta of honor, respect and dignity before the eyes of his family. He will be her dupatta always.  ClapThumbs Up

love n Hug
BellaPearl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

to Aditi :

what i loved :

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...
Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho !!  -- this song exactly matched with the first scene Smile

"Hum Aapko Badlana Nahi Chahte.. Nahi aapke Ateet me Jhaakan chahte hain!!" WoW...so simply it conveyed that khushi has accepted arnav - The way he is!! -- Simply Conveyed n i Simply Loved itClap

love n Hug
BellaPearl

Thank you so much Pearl Big smile

redwine1BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

to Saritha :

what i loved :  oops soo sorry for the long list dear Wink  ...

"sukh mera lele .. main dukh tere ley lu... 
tu bhi jiyee... main bhi jeeyu"  - Clap

she is completely his... she has forgotten all about the bitter past.. all the hurt and pain that he has given her... she just wants to share his pain...Clap

she runs and hugs him... pouring all her love in that hug.. she wants him to know she is there with him... no matter what.. n she ll always be there with him...and then we see 
                  "the Arnav Singh Raizada crying for the love he lost... 
                   and drawing strength from the love he has found..."StarThumbs Up

i ve been watching this hogwarts  from the past 1year n still get confused... now added to that another room... ROFL

daljeet-a wig on that body doubles head or wool??? and why was is so uneven??? LOL

when dadi n khushi were walking down the stairs .. why was tat guy with the flower tokri so terrified??? he was about to run away from RM... bechara ..must ve  never seen such a dangerous looking anarkali in his life.. LOL

love it absolutely ... love ur humour !!Clap

love n Hug
BellaPearl

thank u so much pearl...

redwine1BeautyForAshes

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

to Girl of fire :

what i loved :

She wraps her arms around him, tears in her eyes, a hug that he needed fourteen years ago, a hug that comes too late. Or does it? He hugs her back. Finally, he has someone that will not let him go. Finally Arnav Singh Raizada has a shoulder to cry on. Clap

His two favourite women are finally accepting each other. - StarDancing 

Akash take a leaf out of Big Bro's book on 'How to Make People Respect Your Wife!' To bad he missed an important lesson today. yeah he missed it Angry!!!

A has issued the dictum. This is my house. This is my wife. If you want to play with me, you have to play by my rules. Respect me, respect my wife. She has the same authority in this house as I do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing and no one that will take that away from her. He once again has folded a dupatta around her - the dupatta of honor, respect and dignity before the eyes of his family. He will be her dupatta always.  ClapThumbs Up

love n Hug
BellaPearl

Thanks, Pearl!! Yeah - Akash has still got those lessons to learn... And if they continue on the parallel tracks - then yes, Akash will be telling his mom off soon.

BeautyForAshes

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

I would have loved Akash to have been in this scene. Once before I said it - Akash take a leaf out of Big Bro's book on 'How to Make People Respect Your Wife!' To bad he missed an important lesson today. 

Khushi - ah! Khushi, love - your Beast truly turned into a Prince today! 

Arnav walks away. He has issued the dictum. This is my house. This is my wife. If you want to play with me, you have to play by my rules. Respect me, respect my wife. She has the same authority in this house as I do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing and no one that will take that away from her. He once again has folded a dupatta around her - the dupatta of honor, respect and dignity before the eyes of his family. He will be her dupatta always. 

Director's Cut - The Index is right here.

Absolutely Brilliant Read Madhu .. completely flattened .. Brilliant .. 

@BOLD .. wow . superb .. dupatta folded round her .. incredible .. dint connect that . INCREDIBLE .. 

I know i am repeating myself .. BUT .. seriously .. whenever i read u .. i just get one feeling .. & miles to go ... its like a master class to me & to all writers .. superb .. indepth .. crisp .. succinct .. unbiased .. & packed with the right emotions to stir ..  THIS IS WHAT WRITING SHUD BE LIKE .. 

[/QUOTE]

Ruby, ... thanks again.. Embarrassed

redwine1BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

to Redwine:

what i loved :  bear with me for the long quoting again sweets Wink  !!!

HE PROUDLY TAKES HER AWAYClap

Arnav left behind .. a STUNNED DADI .. & a PROUD NANI ..Star

he lets her SEE, HEAR .. & then FEEL his hurt 
Khushi the bhabhi .. with a pure as snow heart .. bleeds for her sis - in - law .. she steps .. FORWARD & HUGS HER .. she is in tears .. 

Khushi ofcourse is as yet unaware .. HOW JOINED THEIR PAST IS Thumbs Up

SHE LOOKS  FOR A WHILE AT ARNAV'S DADS PICS .. STUDYING IT ..  ----yayy i did notice this too dear !! thot i was the only one hehe so cheerz Thumbs Up...

What did Arnav say .. yes u have authority .. but not over me .. & i have passed judgement .. MY WIFE is above reproach .. CROSS MY WIFE .. CROSS ME .. Star

What did Arnav say .. i have PASSED ON  .. authority to my wife .. she can move .. go .. do .. what & where she wants to .. 
So saying .. this time he walks away .. alone .. why ?? 

He has transfered authority .. he has .. shared his authority & power with her( khushi)  .. to deal with as she pleases ..  ClapStar

ANJALI  ; happy .. that Arnav stood up for right .. ( note she was not disturbed by the conflict today )

MAMI : ... hmm ... the .. ONE WHO probably got the RUDEST awakening message .. ( darling beware .. bitwa is in love .. so give his wife a wide berth .. i mean u understand na ?) Clap she better LOL

Fantastic once again Darlz !! StarThumbs UpHeart 

GirlOfFireredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

to Redwine:

what i loved :  bear with me for the long quoting again sweets Wink  !!!

HE PROUDLY TAKES HER AWAYClap

Arnav left behind .. a STUNNED DADI .. & a PROUD NANI ..Star

he lets her SEE, HEAR .. & then FEEL his hurt 
Khushi the bhabhi .. with a pure as snow heart .. bleeds for her sis - in - law .. she steps .. FORWARD & HUGS HER .. she is in tears .. 

Khushi ofcourse is as yet unaware .. HOW JOINED THEIR PAST IS Thumbs Up

SHE LOOKS  FOR A WHILE AT ARNAV'S DADS PICS .. STUDYING IT ..  ----yayy i did notice this too dear !! thot i was the only one hehe so cheerz Thumbs Up...

What did Arnav say .. yes u have authority .. but not over me .. & i have passed judgement .. MY WIFE is above reproach .. CROSS MY WIFE .. CROSS ME .. Star

What did Arnav say .. i have PASSED ON  .. authority to my wife .. she can move .. go .. do .. what & where she wants to .. 
So saying .. this time he walks away .. alone .. why ?? 

He has transfered authority .. he has .. shared his authority & power with her( khushi)  .. to deal with as she pleases ..  ClapStar

ANJALI  ; happy .. that Arnav stood up for right .. ( note she was not disturbed by the conflict today )

MAMI : ... hmm ... the .. ONE WHO probably got the RUDEST awakening message .. ( darling beware .. bitwa is in love .. so give his wife a wide berth .. i mean u understand na ?) Clap she better LOL

Fantastic once again Darlz !! StarThumbs UpHeart 

THANK  YOU .. aww did i make u type all this .. THANK YOU for ur kind encouragement .. 

BeautyForAshes

Go to top