Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 24)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by aditi07

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...
 Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho !!

Great Episode...well balanced for both the Phangurls & the TRP viewersBig smile!!  The opening scene, Aaja Piya song sequence, Khushi-anjali hug & arnav overlooking themSmile, intriguing Nani-dadi convo, Anjali actually trying to defend khushi Shocked & how wonderfully Arnav & khushi supported each other today...truly becoming each others' strength!! Superb one!!

The Nani-Dadi convo really intrigued me today. Nani's shock at Dadi's behaviour with khushi, saying that Nani knows subhadra is not like this & dadi not having any answers to her questions confirmed me that there is more than what meets the eye!! especially that line of nani, "Tumne Khushi me Aisa kya Dekha??", The word Dekha got me thinking!! Then, the way dadi again behaved with khushi regarding the album calling her "Yeh Ladki", & accusing khushi  - Family's elder Bahu, of "interfering in family's personal matters", clearly telling her that she doesn't consider khushi a part of the family!! I somehow felt its not simply her dislike, either khshi reminds her of "woh aurat" in some ways or may be shyam has actually met dadi & has already manipulated her thinking about khushi!! Really perplexed...Iss Mystery Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

Beautiful ArHi moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed-- Arnav supporting khushi at each step, Khushi being there for Arnav
during his worst times, & loved the Tax Singh Raizada MomentLOL...very cute oneEmbarrassed!! Loved khushi's comfort when she was trying to soothe arnav, she is no more even hesitant to initiate a touch or come close to him!! Although arnav was angry, but I loved her hug when he was sitting near the pool...lovely!! Both SaRun were awesome in the song but Sanaya's expressions were just the wonderful in the songClap!!
"Aaja Piya" - Beautiful Choice of Song..melodious Lata & wonderful lyricsStar!! However, really disappointed at CVs for not using the original song, that would have suited the settings better, rather than this remixed one
Ouch!! The Remixed beat & the background score took away the kind of magical feel the original would have had, It instead made the song Dull & less impressive for the episodeConfused!!

Loved khushi's lines after the song -
"Hum Aapko Badlana Nahi Chahte.. Nahi aapke Ateet me Jhaakan chahte hain!!" WoW...so simply it conveyed that khushi has accepted arnav - The way he is!!..with all his weaknesses & problems!! She loves him as the whole package, not at all complaining about any of his negatives including his closed & shut behaviour !!...Very beautiful moment!!

It was an heart-wrenching Momen
t, when Arnav for the first time revealed  that his mother committed suicideCry!! Him opening up to khushi, revealing such a huge thing, It was just so touching & heart breaking...khushi having realized the kind of horrifying truth he just revealed to her, magnitude of the pain & hurt that he had kept buried inside him all this while, immediately hugs & consoles him, & finally arnav letting his tears & pain flow out in front of khushi !!! Very poignant & emotional scene! Barun Sobti in this scene was again Par Excellence...Bow Down to youClapClapClap!! The pain, the hurt in His eyes, eyes of a 15 year old boy suffering from the loss of his mother, first time opening his heart, crying & letting the pain come out!! Beautiful...their hug was too touching for words!!

The couple -
having openly accepted their feelings & what they mean to each other - is surely coming closer day by day, the bond is strengthening & deepening more than ever before & Both becoming each others' anchor & support system!! If they have each other, they can fight off every hurdle, every problem.. "Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho!!"

I again fell in love with Arnav, his attitude for the way he supported & stood by khushi at each & every stepClapClapClap!! Not only just supporting her, but ensuring that she gets the Respect & Rights that she righteously deserves - respect of being his wife, respect of being the elder daughter-in-law of the house!! For that, he is ready to fight off any one, be it the eldest member - Dadi!! Vocally supporting her, silently assuring that he would be there for her at every turn of the road, during each & every of seasons of their entire life, to take her sorrows, & to bring a smile at her face...Awww!! Absolutely loved him!!

I Dedicate the Song below for ArHi today & their
solid support for each other...Lyrics really suit them -

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...
Sang Sang Yuhn chaloon tere , Jaise Tera aasmaan!!

Jo dhoop nikli, Chaaya ban jaaonga..
Jo ho tu akeli, Saaya ban jaaonga..

Jo Uljhan mein ho mann, Mein behlaoonga !!

Tum aa Gaye ho, to Jeena Aaya hai..
Khushiyon ka Tumne, yeh Jaal Bichaya hai!
Khoya hai Khudko ya, Sabh Kuch Paaya hai!!

Ho Ghum ke Badal, Mujh pe Tham Jaane De..
Bechainiyo ko, Mujhse Takraane de !
Dukhti ho Koi Baat, Mujhpe Aane de !!

Dil Sochta tha, Ki Koi Apna ho..
Koi Raaz na ho, Jo Usse Rakhna Ho!
Aankhein Na Kholoon Mein, Shayad Sapna ho !!

Tu jahan Mein Wahan...

P.S
From now on, I might not be able to give posts in much detail owing to my IAS Mains Exams coming up, so it would be as short as I can keep covering what I loved in the episode...& would go on to dedicate the song for the day!!

aditi, really good post and such an apt title for the post.  I like that song tooSmile

Good luck with your exams.  Am sure you'll do very well.

Thanks a lot dearBig smile

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Thanks a ton Saru...glad u liked the songBig smile

Saru, your vamp was yet again amazing...yesterday CVs didnt give her much to munch on, but today she was back againWink!! I too didnt like Daljeet's BDOuch & getting badly confused the way they are ending ArHi scene at the hug & just the showing the next morning...they should try to bring in more continuity in the scene!!

i swear aditi don know wat to make of such scenes,... it just ends abruptly...sometimes i wonder if the still feel attracted to each other or notConfused
atleast they can end the scene by saying chaliye so jaiyae or somethin..Confused

Exactly...in fact yesterday the kind of vulnerable situation arnav was in...i would have loved if they had shown arnav sleeping or trying to & khushi sitting next to him, calming him down, touching his hair, trying to sooth him down!! it would have been beautiful!

yup...mere muh ki baath cheen li yaar...
they are doing this from tat raksha bandhan nyt... otherwise it was not like tat
[/QUOTE]

To be honest Saru..i wrote only half of my wish!! I had actually wished to see arnav sleeping in khushi's Lap...& khushi calming him down!! it would have been such a Awww momentEmbarrassed
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Thanks a ton Saru...glad u liked the songBig smile

Saru, your vamp was yet again amazing...yesterday CVs didnt give her much to munch on, but today she was back againWink!! I too didnt like Daljeet's BDOuch & getting badly confused the way they are ending ArHi scene at the hug & just the showing the next morning...they should try to bring in more continuity in the scene!!

i swear aditi don know wat to make of such scenes,... it just ends abruptly...sometimes i wonder if the still feel attracted to each other or notConfused
atleast they can end the scene by saying chaliye so jaiyae or somethin..Confused

Exactly...in fact yesterday the kind of vulnerable situation arnav was in...i would have loved if they had shown arnav sleeping or trying to & khushi sitting next to him, calming him down, touching his hair, trying to sooth him down!! it would have been beautiful!

yup...mere muh ki baath cheen li yaar...
they are doing this from tat raksha bandhan nyt... otherwise it was not like tat

To be honest Saru..i wrote only half of my wish!! I had actually wished to see arnav sleeping in khushi's Lap...& khushi calming him down!! it would have been such a Awww momentEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]wah... aur kuch toh hua nai...this will happen kya??? but ya tat would ve been so beautiful naDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07redwine1

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
great post ruby, geet an all who posted ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

great post ruby, geet an all who posted ... 

Thank you sweety .. 
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
to Maham : 

what i loved :

"ARNAV jee did u see how weird it looks if some one is just looking at u now do u knw wht khushi goes thru when u r OGLING at her day n night  gr8 going khushi  embarass him ! his question why r u looking at me like this and her reply no i didnt was such a tom n jerry beginning !" - True Big smile

"No i saw u while u were looking at me" " yeah so  arnav singh raizada ko dekhney ka tax legta hai kya ?"awesome dialoges and arnav's smile was droooly worthy !!!!!!!!" 

"anjali wil remain anjali but atleast she hugged khushi back in the hall ! - yeah man !!

Nani seriosusly speak up  and tell dadi the truth before she blames khushi again ! -yeah she better

gotta tel u abt A's pics.. blue suits him well right ... Smile

love n Hug
BellaPearl

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireaditi07redwine1

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

to Msin : 

what i loved :

became goldie -- congrats sweets !!!Smile

Mom committed suicide... Where is daddy ?? ----same Q here too Confused

Arhi scenes delicious...
But are they doing it... U mean to say every night they hug each other tight...then say Raat Bahut ho gayi so ja ate hai kal baat karenge...

Or chupke chupke...khushi ji ab aap bhi good news suna hi Dijiye..    --- LOL investigation karika 

padi  :P or lets leave that task to Krishyy Big smile!! ... 

love n Hug
BellaPearl

GirlOfFireredwine1

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
to Krishyy :

what i loved :

loved ur investigation on anji's baby bump .. no wonder ppl in the forum has already named the baby - Sona Graphie Singh Raizada lol ..LOL

love n Hug
BellaPearl

GirlOfFireredwine1

Go to top