Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 19)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Wese Winyy...i wanted to ask u this 4m many days bt forget to ask...okyy
go back to friday's episode did u like The lighting n the Arnav-Khushi's room...???

Krishy .. dont even get me started on the technicals .. i will burn the keyboard with my anger ... if i start Wink

If is start hammering the director for his flaws & the cameraman for his ... DC will burn LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaripaayaal..mrinalini....ObliViate..

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
LOL...winyy thts wht i want to tell u...in my mind also whtevr i kn abt all this...The Lighting was Pathetic yar...
I cant understand why thy dont concentrate on thr Eyes whr we bearllyy seeing thr eyes with thos lights all emotion went alone...sigh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFireredwine1

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by sampin

So do you guys know of that TV9 segment??Big smileArnav pinning Khushi to the wallBlushing

really kya hua pls bato...na

Someone in the main forum gave a written update..I'm trying to postt the linc..But the problem is no one else saw it..And also she's not able to give any link...

But a dhansoo segment..If it's true!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Geet: Haq...the word has taken an all new meaning with Arnav Singh Raizaada uttering it every step of the way...for Khushi!! With just dadi left to convince of this haq, Arnav is doing a wonderful job of wooing his pretty wife, & he's doing it in ASR style, openly, in front of his whole family!!!!! Is it any wonder we're a huge huge phankha of him...Big smile.

Ruby: Parineeta...ardhangini, the other half of the soul, soul mate...beautifully put & it explains the whole Arnav & Khushi emotional journey so well...What Arnav has been trying to give her, she has finally achieved on her own...her acceptance of being Mrs.ASR!!!

Thnxs for explaining the significance of the last scene, where he walks away after declaring her the lady of the house...didn't get that really...Big smile.

Aditi: First, All The Best for ur exams, all our best wishes are with u!!!!

Amazingly written, like Ruby had mentioned yesterday, 'a calm read'...same intensity but soothing words...Clap.

Thanks a lot Payalia...Hug

Sorry, not being able to comment on posts individually these days ..but read it all.
It was a great post...lovely pics, liked how you dissected the promo too!! & difference between nani & dadi!! superb!!

p.s. btw where did ruby mentioned " a calm read"...if its in the thread, i would love to go back & read it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaripaayaalredwine1..mrinalini..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

hahahha sanaya was too funnyy...:p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Originally posted by paayaal

Geet: Haq...the word has taken an all new meaning with Arnav Singh Raizaada uttering it every step of the way...for Khushi!! With just dadi left to convince of this haq, Arnav is doing a wonderful job of wooing his pretty wife, & he's doing it in ASR style, openly, in front of his whole family!!!!! Is it any wonder we're a huge huge phankha of him...Big smile.

Ruby: Parineeta...ardhangini, the other half of the soul, soul mate...beautifully put & it explains the whole Arnav & Khushi emotional journey so well...What Arnav has been trying to give her, she has finally achieved on her own...her acceptance of being Mrs.ASR!!!

Thnxs for explaining the significance of the last scene, where he walks away after declaring her the lady of the house...didn't get that really...Big smile.

Aditi: First, All The Best for ur exams, all our best wishes are with u!!!!

Amazingly written, like Ruby had mentioned yesterday, 'a calm read'...same intensity but soothing words...Clap.

Thanks a lot Payalia...Hug

Sorry, not being able to comment on posts individually these days ..but read it all.
It was a great post...lovely pics, liked how you dissected the promo too!! & difference between nani & dadi!! superb!!

p.s. btw where did ruby mentioned " a calm read"...if its in the thread, i would love to go back & read it.

Thnxs yaar...Smile

Well, Ruby & I got talking on the PMs, & were just discussing every1z amazing understanding of the episode & their unique ways of writing...Big smile

Edited by paayaal - 09 August 2012 at 3:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariaditi07redwine1

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

hahahha sanaya was too funnyy...:p
YEAH AND THE BARUN WINK LOL

Go to top