Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 13)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 1454

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

guys i read all the post... great job everyoneBig smile... i am so happy to be a part of dc...Hug... we all bring a different flavor to the dish of ipk...
but each n everyone is important to make this dish fab..
@girloffire- great post.. but the lines that i read again n again were the bedroom hug scene..Embarrassed n y he wuld ve told khushi the reason for their marriage the day she tried to commit suicide... n a 15yr confused and heatbroken boy thinking if he could ve done somethingCry...
p.s.- manorama called for hp. i dint mention because all the prakash brothers stay in RM.. but only one at a time come in front of the mighty ASR.LOLLOL
LOL@lizzy- wow... 2days together.. its getting better n better... n 5 geese have already accepted her.. the way to weave these two together is just fab... everyday i wait for ur post.. trying to guess.. how its connected... take a bow my friendClap
@ruby- i am speechless... yup khushi is his parineeta now... his better half n everybody better watch out...esp mami.. who might get an earful if not..
you covered the pain of that 14yr old boy beautifully.. just one word.. amazing.. i ll just shut up nowEmbarrassed
@meghavn-your post is always cute because its straight from the heart n direct.. i dint miss mr pink a bit also.. infact payal behaves normally if he is not around.. but he came on screen for 1min..Deadgreat song selection.SmileSmile
@krishu- my sweet sweet friend.. kya post tha... finally u decoded what more than half of IF is trying to do... i think u deserve an award for thisStar
n my post contains the vm of the song you selected.. wow..
@msin-congrats for becoming a goldie babes..Clap.


Thanks, Saru... Yes that scene for me was the highlight of the episode..just the simple hug...not passion, but compassion.. what a different kind of hug they showed. and so much meaning in it!! Sigh!!
And yes, suicide is .. ... not good... I thank God I have never had to deal with it personally, but I can imagine the trauma of such a scene... for a 14-year old.. it had to have been devastating!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Aww...lizzy thnxx 4 ur replyy...Smile...!!!...hugsss
Saru indeed helps me a lot...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Aww...lizzy thnxx 4 ur replyy...Smile...!!!...hugsss
Saru indeed helps me a lot...Smile

haan haan... bahut help karti hu... busy buddy kiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

guys i read all the post... great job everyoneBig smile... i am so happy to be a part of dc...Hug... we all bring a different flavor to the dish of ipk...
but each n everyone is important to make this dish fab..
@girloffire- great post.. but the lines that i read again n again were the bedroom hug scene..Embarrassed n y he wuld ve told khushi the reason for their marriage the day she tried to commit suicide... n a 15yr confused and heatbroken boy thinking if he could ve done somethingCry...
p.s.- manorama called for hp. i dint mention because all the prakash brothers stay in RM.. but only one at a time come in front of the mighty ASR.LOLLOL
LOL@lizzy- wow... 2days together.. its getting better n better... n 5 geese have already accepted her.. the way to weave these two together is just fab... everyday i wait for ur post.. trying to guess.. how its connected... take a bow my friendClap
@ruby- i am speechless... yup khushi is his parineeta now... his better half n everybody better watch out...esp mami.. who might get an earful if not..
you covered the pain of that 14yr old boy beautifully.. just one word.. amazing.. i ll just shut up nowEmbarrassed
@meghavn-your post is always cute because its straight from the heart n direct.. i dint miss mr pink a bit also.. infact payal behaves normally if he is not around.. but he came on screen for 1min..Deadgreat song selection.SmileSmile
@krishu- my sweet sweet friend.. kya post tha... finally u decoded what more than half of IF is trying to do... i think u deserve an award for thisStar
n my post contains the vm of the song you selected.. wow..
@msin-congrats for becoming a goldie babes..Clap.


Thanks, Saru... Yes that scene for me was the highlight of the episode..just the simple hug...not passion, but compassion.. what a different kind of hug they showed. and so much meaning in it!! Sigh!!
And yes, suicide is .. ... not good... I thank God I have never had to deal with it personally, but I can imagine the trauma of such a scene... for a 14-year old.. it had to have been devastating!


i swear...cant even imagine how it is for a 14yr old
 yesterday i was also so touched by that scene...

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137217 READ THIS

kya kya doondh key laati hai yaar??? can i trust ya n read it?????????
i avoid main forum u see...khoon khaulta hai..feel like bashin them at timesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everredwine1mahamluvsbs

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 9683

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137217 READ THIS

kya kya doondh key laati hai yaar??? can i trust ya n read it?????????
i avoid main forum u see...khoon khaulta hai..feel like bashin them at timesEmbarrassed

NO its abt trps Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
directors, heres to you!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stardust-   Replies: 61   Views: 8848

stardust- 61 8848 05 October 2011 at 9:44am by stardust-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index