Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 13)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

guys i read all the post... great job everyoneBig smile... i am so happy to be a part of dc...Hug... we all bring a different flavor to the dish of ipk...
but each n everyone is important to make this dish fab..
@girloffire- great post.. but the lines that i read again n again were the bedroom hug scene..Embarrassed n y he wuld ve told khushi the reason for their marriage the day she tried to commit suicide... n a 15yr confused and heatbroken boy thinking if he could ve done somethingCry...
p.s.- manorama called for hp. i dint mention because all the prakash brothers stay in RM.. but only one at a time come in front of the mighty ASR.LOLLOL
LOL@lizzy- wow... 2days together.. its getting better n better... n 5 geese have already accepted her.. the way to weave these two together is just fab... everyday i wait for ur post.. trying to guess.. how its connected... take a bow my friendClap
@ruby- i am speechless... yup khushi is his parineeta now... his better half n everybody better watch out...esp mami.. who might get an earful if not..
you covered the pain of that 14yr old boy beautifully.. just one word.. amazing.. i ll just shut up nowEmbarrassed
@meghavn-your post is always cute because its straight from the heart n direct.. i dint miss mr pink a bit also.. infact payal behaves normally if he is not around.. but he came on screen for 1min..Deadgreat song selection.SmileSmile
@krishu- my sweet sweet friend.. kya post tha... finally u decoded what more than half of IF is trying to do... i think u deserve an award for thisStar
n my post contains the vm of the song you selected.. wow..
@msin-congrats for becoming a goldie babes..Clap.

Thanks, Saru... Yes that scene for me was the highlight of the episode..just the simple hug...not passion, but compassion.. what a different kind of hug they showed. and so much meaning in it!! Sigh!!
And yes, suicide is .. ... not good... I thank God I have never had to deal with it personally, but I can imagine the trauma of such a scene... for a 14-year old.. it had to have been devastating!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Aww...lizzy thnxx 4 ur replyy...Smile...!!!...hugsss
Saru indeed helps me a lot...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Aww...lizzy thnxx 4 ur replyy...Smile...!!!...hugsss
Saru indeed helps me a lot...Smile

haan haan... bahut help karti hu... busy buddy kiWink

..ObliViate..

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

guys i read all the post... great job everyoneBig smile... i am so happy to be a part of dc...Hug... we all bring a different flavor to the dish of ipk...
but each n everyone is important to make this dish fab..
@girloffire- great post.. but the lines that i read again n again were the bedroom hug scene..Embarrassed n y he wuld ve told khushi the reason for their marriage the day she tried to commit suicide... n a 15yr confused and heatbroken boy thinking if he could ve done somethingCry...
p.s.- manorama called for hp. i dint mention because all the prakash brothers stay in RM.. but only one at a time come in front of the mighty ASR.LOLLOL
LOL@lizzy- wow... 2days together.. its getting better n better... n 5 geese have already accepted her.. the way to weave these two together is just fab... everyday i wait for ur post.. trying to guess.. how its connected... take a bow my friendClap
@ruby- i am speechless... yup khushi is his parineeta now... his better half n everybody better watch out...esp mami.. who might get an earful if not..
you covered the pain of that 14yr old boy beautifully.. just one word.. amazing.. i ll just shut up nowEmbarrassed
@meghavn-your post is always cute because its straight from the heart n direct.. i dint miss mr pink a bit also.. infact payal behaves normally if he is not around.. but he came on screen for 1min..Deadgreat song selection.SmileSmile
@krishu- my sweet sweet friend.. kya post tha... finally u decoded what more than half of IF is trying to do... i think u deserve an award for thisStar
n my post contains the vm of the song you selected.. wow..
@msin-congrats for becoming a goldie babes..Clap.

Thanks, Saru... Yes that scene for me was the highlight of the episode..just the simple hug...not passion, but compassion.. what a different kind of hug they showed. and so much meaning in it!! Sigh!!
And yes, suicide is .. ... not good... I thank God I have never had to deal with it personally, but I can imagine the trauma of such a scene... for a 14-year old.. it had to have been devastating!

i swear...cant even imagine how it is for a 14yr old
 yesterday i was also so touched by that scene...

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137217 READ THIS

kya kya doondh key laati hai yaar??? can i trust ya n read it?????????
i avoid main forum u see...khoon khaulta hai..feel like bashin them at timesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everredwine1mahamluvsbs

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis.

redwine1

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137217 READ THIS

kya kya doondh key laati hai yaar??? can i trust ya n read it?????????
i avoid main forum u see...khoon khaulta hai..feel like bashin them at timesEmbarrassed

NO its abt trps Confused

..mrinalini..

Go to top