Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 (Page 10)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Updated on Page 1!

@Ruby - Loved that you focused on Khushi today. Yes, the episodes have all become about her, and rightly so. I loved that shot, their hands held and the two Grandmas standing together. I was trying to decode it and this is all I came up with (clean went out of my mind while writing my post). This is the time when Arnav's Present and Future have joined hands. The Past (Dadi) looks on - apalled. The Bridge to the Past (Nani) looks on with approval. So whatever it is, Nani is not afraid of what lies ahead for these two. But Dadi is still in the Past and it is coloring what she is seeing now in front of her.

@Lizzy - Now I am really reading the twelve days from your posts. And loving it. I think you are so right. He has given her the biggest gift of all. From the poolside to the keys of the house. She already had the keys to his heart. Now she has them to his heart, his hearth and his home! 

@Megha - The hint of recognition in K's eyes? Something was definitely up with that. But she has seen that picture before. During the Shradh ceremony last year - so.. I am wondering. 

@Saru - Yaar, I love your vamp.. Probably because she is tooo funny!!

@Krishy - I laughed so hard - and I was at work when I read it..!! Keep the campaing for sexier baby bumps going I say!!

@Payalia - kafi inbhestigative mode mein kaam karat ho! Kafi kuch padh liye 30 seconds mein. Bitiya.. you rock!!

@Priya - nice round up...!!

@Sam - Listen luv, you have to do what you have to do. If that means missing a few posts - then its okay! I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all hope that whatever it is that is troubling you will soon be a thing of the Past. We will miss your posts, but you getting past the  bad stuff is much more important. Loved the quote - so very apt. I must read me some Neruda. 

@Aditi - Best of luck with those exams! The post was beautiful - yes they do take their strengths from each other. 

This is as far as I got.. falling asleep now. 

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

Thumbs Up 'AYE' <<< me

LOL...thnxs yaar...m actually looking fwd to the drama thats about to erupt...isliyeWink...waise bhi romance ko to dabbey mei band karke bethe hain, kya karen...kal to koi rabba vey bhi nahi tha...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireLizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
guys i read all the post... great job everyoneBig smile... i am so happy to be a part of dc...Hug... we all bring a different flavor to the dish of ipk...
but each n everyone is important to make this dish fab..
@girloffire- great post.. but the lines that i read again n again were the bedroom hug scene..Embarrassed n y he wuld ve told khushi the reason for their marriage the day she tried to commit suicide... n a 15yr confused and heatbroken boy thinking if he could ve done somethingCry...
p.s.- manorama called for hp. i dint mention because all the prakash brothers stay in RM.. but only one at a time come in front of the mighty ASR.LOLLOL
LOL@lizzy- wow... 2days together.. its getting better n better... n 5 geese have already accepted her.. the way to weave these two together is just fab... everyday i wait for ur post.. trying to guess.. how its connected... take a bow my friendClapClapClapClap
@ruby- i am speechless... yup khushi is his parineeta now... his better half n everybody better watch out...esp mami.. who might get an earful if not..
you covered the pain of that 14yr old boy beautifully.. just one word.. amazing.. i ll just shut up nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@meghavn-your post is always cute because its straight from the heart n direct.. i dint miss mr pink a bit also.. infact payal behaves normally if he is not around.. but he came on screen for 1min..Deadgreat song selection.SmileSmile
@krishu- my sweet sweet friend.. kya post tha... finally u decoded what more than half of IF is trying to do... i think u deserve an award for thisStar
n my post contains the vm of the song you selected.. wow..
@msin-congrats for becoming a goldie babes..Clap.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFiremsinredwine1..mrinalini..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

A FAIRLY  LIKEABLE EPISODE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI HeartAND ARANV OPNLY SUPPORTING THE LITTLE GIRL HE MARRIED HIS PRINCESS ! BUT THIS DADI'S FICASO IS GIVING ME  HEEBIE JEEBIES !

ARNAV'S OPEN WAR  WITH DADI OVER KHUSHI IS  APPLAUDABLE !

abosultely loved the way he held her hand and took her away from the place where she was getting insulted ! yes he has insulte dkhushi a lot of time but i have always flet  they were his intense reactions to his uncontrolable feelings for khushi which he lashed on the poor soul but now he knows he is in love he is proud of her loce he knows she is his soul mate his life life so no body messes with her ! khushi on the other hand is shocked by this behaviour she is admiring and loving him even more along with the fear of his behaviour getting bad to worse with dadi !The girl is confused and dazed while he is sure about himself !

AJA PIYA TOHE PYAAR DOON !

when i hrd khushi willbe manofying aranv on this song i was really surprised as much as i love to see some thing hot between these two i was a bit aprehensive tht how will a sedcuctive no go with khushi's character but when i saw today i LOVED IT I TRULY LOVED IT !
IT was shown clean sweet and innocent just like khushi ! had it been wild tht would have matched arnav's feelings not hers !JUST A dotting wife ? NO i feel she acted more like his lover his partner  who could not see him deep in coonfusion pain and depression and decided to just console him  and innocently she did  it  arnav did get irritated naturally but the outburst of hisfeelings  came out as a shocker when he told her the truth about his mother's sucide ! her instant reaction was to hug him tight , she could feel the pain , she could sense he is alsoin the same boat as she is ! The hug was more of a console a support a  promise that i'll be there with u always and him encapsulating her  was a reciprocal promise tht he willbe there for her too !

BARUN SOBTI U ROCKED THE SCENE WHEN U TURNED AND TOL D ABT THE PAST , THOSE EYES OH MY GOD SO MUCH  PAIN AND TENSION !ONLY U CAN DO THIS . U TRULY ARE A MAGIC MASHALLAH .SANAYA WAS AS USUAL AT HER ADORABLE BEST !

TAX SINGH RAIZADA ...

ARNAV jee did u see how weird it looks if some one is just looking at u now do u knw wht khushi goes thru when u r OGLING at her day n night LOL gr8 going khushi  embarass him ! his question why r u looking at me like this and her reply no i didnt was such a tom n jerry beginning !
 No i saw u while u were looking at me" " yeah so  arnav singh raizada ko dekhney ka tax legta hai kya ?"LOLawesome dialoges and arnav's smile was droooly worthy !!!!!!!!

THE HUG AND THE WITNESS !

KHUSHI hugging anjali was a beautiful scene  and wht i loved more was arnav witnessing  how much this little girls feels and cares for every one ! his eyes were soft full of love for her ! His fondness  for her was pasted on his face which  he kinda showed by flirting with her on the stairs Heart

THE HALL SCENE !

Dadi creating a mountain out of a mole hill as to why khushi saw the pictures ( big deal old lady take deep breaths she is yr bahu and she all the rights to do wht ever she want ... wht about u guys , u have thrown in the store room as garbage and u remembered  it after 14 years ! first answer yr self then point fingers at tht poor soul !didnt u once think y has arnav gone so bitter ! if u had so much concern for the kids then y this natunaki after 14 years granny is fishy !!!!!)

Arnav coming in and giving her a taste of her own medicine "SO WHT ?"" SHE IS MY WIFE I REPEAT MY WIFE AND BAHU OF THIS HOUSE SHE CAN DO WHT EVER SHE WANTS TO !" SO DADI AMMA  get a life seriously now yr behviour is getting weird  with time all u keep on asking abt shaymu but when u r questioned u r mum ! so wht must we think shaymu has sent u here ?are u his legal advocate to fight for his illegal right ?Ouch

Ok im already dislking this hitler dadi who is very very fishy I feel she has been planted by shayam  lets see !

anjali wil remain anjali but atleast she hugged khushi back in the hall !

Nani seriosusly speak up  and tell dadi the truth before she blames khushi again !

mami ..abb tera kya hoga kaalia , arnav is not sparing dadi u r gone ! dont u dare call her phatti sarre or u knw wht he can do !

nk payal cute !

Loving arshi's track and IM SCARED DONT KNW Y BUT I AM  DADI JI KI KRIPA SEY

maham.genuinlyy swet post...Clap

GirlOfFireredwine1..mrinalini..mahamluvsbs

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by paayaal

Geet: Haq...the word has taken an all new meaning with Arnav Singh Raizaada uttering it every step of the way...for Khushi!! With just dadi left to convince of this haq, Arnav is doing a wonderful job of wooing his pretty wife, & he's doing it in ASR style, openly, in front of his whole family!!!!! Is it any wonder we're a huge huge phankha of him...Big smile.

Ruby: Parineeta...ardhangini, the other half of the soul, soul mate...beautifully put & it explains the whole Arnav & Khushi emotional journey so well...What Arnav has been trying to give her, she has finally achieved on her own...her acceptance of being Mrs.ASR!!!

Thnxs for explaining the significance of the last scene, where he walks away after declaring her the lady of the house...didn't get that really...Big smile.

Aditi: First, All The Best for ur exams, all our best wishes are with u!!!!

Amazingly written, like Ruby had mentioned yesterday, 'a calm read'...same intensity but soothing words...Clap.
Yeah haq it is with dollops of love ..I was elated at the way ASR is standing up for his wife ..nobody can beat him..dadi is getting back as she is dishing out.. I cannot even sympathise with her for being at the recieving end of ASR's lashing  tounge 

Payal read your take ..waxed eloquent on ASR and him standing up for his wife..loved it dear..wonderful writing 

true, nobody can out speak ASR except maybe KhushiLOL...& dadi has been in an ashram for 15 yrs...so shez anyways out of practiceLOL...Khushi still has 1+yr of practice & now ASR has found another way to shut her upWink

Edited by paayaal - 09 August 2012 at 12:39am

GirlOfFireLizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sampin

I reserved a space today..Not to make a long write-up...but to share that a very bad personal stuff has come up...And I won't be making an analytical post today and also in a few days to come...Ouch

This place is very dear to me..and I know you guys will understand...that forcing oneself to write when there's actually no mood to write can be disastrous..and will yield an inedible hotch-potch!!Wink

There was one time..Not long ago..That I had concluded..not once but several times..that IPK has come down to zilch...Nothing is left in the show...

Well I'm so glad that we're so over that now..Yes execution...It's always there to trouble them...But for once let's all praise IPK for what it is...instead of what it could be...And believe me guys...what it is is no less...

I'll post as soon as my hands are free...Till then..I'll be here for discussions..whenever I get time!!

Before I leave...I leave you guys with this beautiful quote...A quote that so defines Khushi for Arnav...

My struggle is harsh and I come back

with eyes tired

at times from having seen

the unchanging earth,

but when your laughter enters

it rises to the sky seeking me

and it opens for me all

the doors of life.

PABLO NERUDA, "Your Laughter"

Sammy what happened..is this due to the discussion we had yesterday..? Arrey missed your mature talk in phoolan Devi style

Lizzy...I am hurt!!
I thought you knew me...Cry

I am thankful that you opened my eyes!!I think being younger I have the right to get confused and you guys have the right to rebuke me and bring me on the right path!!

This has got nothing to do with that..some other stuff...But if I feel like I might post today also...Embarrassed

It all depends on my mood!!Big smile
Sammy just asked. I know you,so have no issues about  the confusion u had.i loved the fact that u had come out in the open admitting it  and went on clarifying it. I am going through a pre teen tussle at home with my 10 year old..so I am learning new things about this generation too..I have always said this ..wish my daughter was as mature as u when she grows up..I was not rebuking u but was making u aware of some realities...to comment in general,I felt that this generation has to work on its emotional quotient,.their IQ is pretty high..brilliant kids they are all..but this lack of depth in emotions tends to make them miss a point or two..this is not pontifications but an observation in general I have..

paayaalGirlOfFireredwine1..mrinalini..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Updated on Page 1!

@Ruby - Loved that you focused on Khushi today. Yes, the episodes have all become about her, and rightly so. I loved that shot, their hands held and the two Grandmas standing together. I was trying to decode it and this is all I came up with (clean went out of my mind while writing my post). This is the time when Arnav's Present and Future have joined hands. The Past (Dadi) looks on - apalled. The Bridge to the Past (Nani) looks on with approval. So whatever it is, Nani is not afraid of what lies ahead for these two. But Dadi is still in the Past and it is coloring what she is seeing now in front of her.

@Lizzy - Now I am really reading the twelve days from your posts. And loving it. I think you are so right. He has given her the biggest gift of all. From the poolside to the keys of the house. She already had the keys to his heart. Now she has them to his heart, his hearth and his home! 

@Megha - The hint of recognition in K's eyes? Something was definitely up with that. But she has seen that picture before. During the Shradh ceremony last year - so.. I am wondering. 

@Saru - Yaar, I love your vamp.. Probably because she is tooo funny!!

@Krishy - I laughed so hard - and I was at work when I read it..!! Keep the campaing for sexier baby bumps going I say!!

@Payalia - kafi inbhestigative mode mein kaam karat ho! Kafi kuch padh liye 30 seconds mein. Bitiya.. you rock!!

@Priya - nice round up...!!

@Sam - Listen luv, you have to do what you have to do. If that means missing a few posts - then its okay! I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all hope that whatever it is that is troubling you will soon be a thing of the Past. We will miss your posts, but you getting past the  bad stuff is much more important. Loved the quote - so very apt. I must read me some Neruda. 

@Aditi - Best of luck with those exams! The post was beautiful - yes they do take their strengths from each other. 

This is as far as I got.. falling asleep now. 

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

Thumbs Up 'AYE' <<< me

thnxx madhu...abt ur qsnn...CON ho jaye aur mujhe pata na chale jish din ese hua,,,GH ki kher nahi,,,,wo bichara magaz mara, pankhon se behan esa nahi kar sakat hai...Cry
aal in aall nahi hua hai...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireredwine1

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

ShockedShockedI  became goldieStar

Let me bask in the glory of the episode.. Yummy and delicious.. Not much thought came out that has not already been said by others in DC..

But some takeaway was who is Dadi thinking about when she sees khushi...?

There is a distinct probability that ASR Dad is alive... Mom committed suicide... Where is daddy... Is he in jail...some other town some other name.
Has Dadi met him...

ANJali khushi equation gaining  normalcy... 
in fact I saw traces of last year janmastami here..brought back memories of khushi ANJali relation here... I am getting nostalgic..,

So if past is coming up which part of past... Is daiya ho there...or is khushi Arnav connected...

And the primary concern is ipk stealing  punch lines for Dadi from the Singapore cooking contest show...I seriously thought that was a promo of candle wick happening between ipk.. When Dadi was dragging khushi in the living room.tumhari him at kaise hui store room me tank jhak Karne ki...Shocked

Arhi scenes delicious...Clap
But are they doing it... U mean to say every night they hug each other tight...then say Raat Bahut ho gayi so ja ate hai kal baat karenge...Shocked

Or chupke chupke...Embarrassed...khushi ji ab aap bhi good news suna hi Dijiye..

Congo on becoming a goldie..nice post dear

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 09 August 2012 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Welcome to another Edition of Director's Cut! 

Ladies and Gentlemen - another helping of Arnav Singh Raizada is served in style, with Dadi and the whole Raizada clan as a side. But that's just the appetizer... 

Entree and Dessert coming up soon...

Yesterday saw the Arnav Singh Raizada staring at a Past that dared to question his Present and his Future. 

Today that same Past had to take a lesson from her Future. 

Yesterday Arnav Singh Raizada staked his claim as the master of his Destiny. He stepped away from the Past, moving past his Present, Khushi, only to come back and take her hand and pull her away from his Past, Dadi.

Arnav Singh Raizada has just served the amuse bouche.

Meantime, Nani asks the question to which we all want the answer. What is wrong with Khushi that you treat her so? Yes, really Dadi - Tell us already! Why are you so judgemental? Is it that you see something from your own past in her? Or is it that a certain someone-that-shall-not-be-named has already burned your ears with their forked tongue?

But Arnav couldn't sleep. His Past was still as haunting as ever before. He wakes up from his nightmare and she wakes up right alongside him. She realizes that something is eating at him. She is his wife and his girlfriend and his lover all rolled into one as she tries to make him smile in the only way she knows how. She plays a song to soothe him, tell him that she is there for him, wanted to share his pain with him. I watched with a lump in my throat as she played with him. Throwing her arms around him, being mischievous with him - all the aspects of her that drew him to her. That made him fall in love with her. This was the moment Khushi became a lover. She offers him the only thing she can, the comfort of a loving heart. This is the first time, she puts her arms around him, consciously - wanting him to take the consolation they offered. 

But all to no avail. He turns away. 

Then she speaks to him. Fast. As if, if she spoke any slower she might not get the words out. She wanted to help take away some of his pain. She knows he doesn't share his pain with everyone. She didn't mean to pry into his past. And as if somehow that got through, Arnav finally opens his mouth to tell her the shocking truth. His mother committed suicide. Fourteen years ago, as a teenager, his mother abandoned him, forever. 

There is a finality to suicide.  There is no going back, no forgiveness, no asking for one, there is a nothingness, and a sense of helplessness. There is also a guilt that lingers in the minds of those who are left behind - especially those who loved that person. Was there something I could have done? What did I miss? Why did I not see the signs? Why? There are no answers, ever. 

Now we know why Arnav was so frantic when Khushi wanted to commit suicide. Why that was the day of all days that he chose to tell her about his knowledge of her and Shyam. Because on their wedding night - he thought he'd lost her forever, too.

Now we know what was the driving emotion behind his 'I will get Khushi back' - not just because he loves her, because he is frightened that it will be as final as his mother's going away. She is the breath of his life. The one thing in his life now that is as beloved as his mother was to him. 

She wraps her arms around him, tears in her eyes, a hug that he needed fourteen years ago, a hug that comes too late. Or does it? He hugs her back. Finally, he has someone that will not let him go. Finally Arnav Singh Raizada has a shoulder to cry on. 

The next day starts with a cute morning after. Khushi vows to never leave his side when he needs her. 

Downstairs the household is in full swing preparing for Janmashthami. Anjali seems to be getting better and better and more 'normal'. She wants her mother's conch shell and HP can't find it. Khushi overhears the conversation and offers to go search for it. With her new-found knowledge of Di's past, she impulsively gives her a hug. Anjali is taken aback, but then returns the hug. It seems like their relationship has righted its course and is moving back to the way it was. Perhaps Anjali is finally getting her wish - everything as it was before. But ... there is a caveat to that wish!  

For Arnav looking on from the staircase, it is a joyful moment. His two favourite women are finally accepting each other. He has seen who has initiated the hug. He has seen it returned. His day is made! There is proud, happy and contented look on his face. You can see him think - What did I do to deserve this woman, this beautiful, glorious woman in my life? As she comes up the stairs, he blocks her way. A little light flirting early in the morning goes a long way to make the day a pleasant one - hopefully! His smile is back. Their payoff is back. They both look back at each other - almost as if they were courting again - except this time they know the outcome. There are no questions about their relationship. It is on course. 

Khushi searches in the store room and finds the box with the shell and other things used for the puja. Just as she is about to put it back, out falls an album. Things are coming out of closets and musty corners. The album has photos of Arnav, Anjali and their parents. She smiles at some. Must have loved seeing those baby pictures. Just then, Dadi comes in. She is infuriated that Khushi would go through the personal effects of her parents-in-law! 

Back in the main theatre - I mean, living area - Dadi starts a game of Uproar. Devyani! Do you know this girl was going through our children's effects? That she was trying to take your daughter's conch shell. Surprisingly, it is Anjali who comes to the rescue. She tells Dadi she had sent her to look for the shell. Dadi is not pacified. Does she have a right to look at family photos ? (HUH?!! So F**ing WHAT?) 

And the appetizer is served. 

Arnav walks in with a 'So What? She is the daugher-in-law of this house. She can go where she wants, touch what she wants, looks at what she wants'. Dadi makes one last ditch attempt to exercise her authority. 'I am the grandma of this house.' And he respectfully agrees and then underlines his words 'I said it before and I am saying this again. Khushi is my wife. She can do whatever she wants in this house.' 

Nani looks proud and happy. 

Anjali looks on, something like a satisfied look on her face. She seems proud of her brother's stand on his wife's behalf. 

Mami is stunned. The status quo has shifted. Phatti sari has now been elevated to the ranks of the Queen of this house. 

Payal is emotional, her sister has finally got her Rajkumar and he is making his family give her the respect that is due.

I would have loved Akash to have been in this scene. Once before I said it - Akash take a leaf out of Big Bro's book on 'How to Make People Respect Your Wife!' To bad he missed an important lesson today. 

Khushi - ah! Khushi, love - your Beast truly turned into a Prince today! 

Arnav walks away. He has issued the dictum. This is my house. This is my wife. If you want to play with me, you have to play by my rules. Respect me, respect my wife. She has the same authority in this house as I do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing and no one that will take that away from her. He once again has folded a dupatta around her - the dupatta of honor, respect and dignity before the eyes of his family. He will be her dupatta always. 

Dadi does not like the taste of the appetizer either. She looked like her Past has hit her in the face. A touch of Malik senior perhaps? 

A tip of the hat to...

The Music Directors: This serial has probably the best and most appropriate music in any serial. But today, they outdid themselves. 

Aaja Piya - Oh what a song choice, so perfect! And the arrangement was outstanding - modern and thematic, but with the innocent sweetness of Lataji's voice - brilliant. 

Love Dadiji's BG music though!! Its superb!!

Reunions in the making:

Both HP and OP make an 'appearance' in this episode. Did anyone notice? Someone called for Om Prakash! And Anjali, and Payal both referred to HP. So the Prakash brothers are also reuniting now - as are the Maliks? Hmmm.. Perhaps Lakshmiji will soon make her re-appearance as well?

Director's Cut - The Index is right here.

Ahhh Madhu...That bold line in RED is what in essence DC talked about today...haq, Khushi-parineeta...Presenting to u... Mrs.&Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada...Big smile

Edited by paayaal - 09 August 2012 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1

Go to top