Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

😭chod...
waisey
abhaas is on my frnd list in FB... tats how much i love shyam... n when he comes back u promised u ll write abt him...20 pages😳

😭

ooo .. yeah .. just let him come back .. first  .. i wil send a bouquet of flowers to GUL  .. then .. write about my fav .. snake πŸ˜‰

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭

arrey to bura kyon maan rahi hai...Ruy ne likhna hai na...maine thodi...πŸ˜ƒ
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paayaal

Arrey maine kahan kutch kaha...main tu kutch kehne ki halat mei hi nahi hoon...🀣

shyam is the best period!!!!! atleast chottey ki tarah wait nahi karta... mast he sleeps everyday with her.. flirts on the stair case... even gives her body double hugs... and??????
my shyamu is going to be a daddy...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello doston!! Happy janamashtami to all!!
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
did you miss me... I have 15 mins now
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

awww...you can keep him. Actually now I am missing him too. waise what is the general consensus on dadi? There are all sorts of theory going around. I am all confused...

She's speaking Shyam's bhasha...she thinks Khushi is woh aurat who, like her counterpart 15 yr ago, stole her son & broke up his family, is similarly taking away Arnav from his family & has broken up Anjali's home... 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

awww...you can keep him. Actually now I am missing him too. waise what is the general consensus on dadi? There are all sorts of theory going around. I am all confused...

ok twitter is optimistic as usual..twitter blames IF for bad publicity ... face book hates dadi... well most of them are shouting at her...
frustration thread"IF" hates her ...wates to throw her out of india...
and IF..mixed reactions..some feel shyam has sent her...n some feel..khushi looks exactly like her mom tats y dadi hates her...
n aranv n khushi are step/bro sis😑😑😑😑

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail

shyam is the best period!!!!! atleast chottey ki tarah wait nahi karta... mast he sleeps everyday with her.. flirts on the stair case... even gives her body double hugs... and??????
my shyamu is going to be a daddy...πŸ‘

Chotte ko TRP aunty ka pressure hain...Bitwa theek se shaadi karo then only masti karo..

Shyamu ko TRP aunty ka pressure nahi hain!!! usko constipation ka pressure hain...🀣
Edited by PriyaR-jeesa - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: amarb

did you miss me... I have 15 mins now

beeens...i also have 15mins... don forget ur promise sistaaaπŸ€— Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aree why evryone saying Today is ASR's b'day...ye kaab tay hua...me confused...:S