Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

yup saw tat..she has written it very well...
very poetic...
i think some bang today

Reading her spoiler my first impression was that Dadi might reveal how A-K are connected in the past which will cause alot of hurt...but then again I could be so wrong...

When is Shyamu coming back
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SBS link ppl !!!  if not seen take a luk ...  link below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6dqABI2Gjo&feature=plcp
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Absolutely Brilliant Read Madhu .. completely flattened .. Brilliant .. 

@BOLD .. wow . superb .. dupatta folded round her .. incredible .. dint connect that . INCREDIBLE .. 

I know i am repeating myself .. BUT .. seriously .. whenever i read u .. i just get one feeling .. & miles to go ... its like a master class to me & to all writers .. superb .. indepth .. crisp .. succinct .. unbiased .. & packed with the right emotions to stir ..  THIS IS WHAT WRITING SHUD BE LIKE .. 

Ruby, ... thanks again.. πŸ˜³

ruby, I totally agree with Madhu. I simply love some of your lines. I do want to comment, but finally don't end up doing so. So, just to let you know that even if I don't comment, I love reading what you write😊
bidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

to bids :

what i loved :

It was a poignant moment indeed to see the man who has always taken the burden of the entire world on his shoulders unburden himself in the petite shoulders of his wife, his Khushi. What do we say about Khushi here? Only she can think of playing a song in the middle of the night to bring a smile to her laad governor's face. --  Only she [Khushi] cud think of something like this !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

While I always adored NK and Khushi's relationship, it is equally heart warming to see payal's camaraderie with NK. ---- was cute right ?? πŸ˜³

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

Thanks pearl!
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">aaww means a lot to mee too !! btw ...i personally want u to investigate on ARSHI ... k here it is " They did it ?? or they did not ??πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Msin has got the same doubts too n here it is "Arhi scenes delicious...</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But are they doing it... U mean to say every night they hug each other tight...then say Raat Bahut ho gayi so ja ate hai kal baat karenge...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Or chupke chupke...khushi ji ab aap bhi good news suna hi Dijiye.."</font>

pearl i m trying to investigate tht one too..
I told to saru...if she will provide me the Gifs today thn i will make it...ahhahah...ARSHI's CON...yes ya NO
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bella _ spl thanks to u..for picking up the unique points in everybody's post..love u for this girl..big hug from me to uπŸ€—
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone give me tht U ME TV wala segment...!!!!
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishyy808

Can someone give me tht U ME TV wala segment...!!!!

abhi aap kataaar main hai
bidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

abhi aap kataaar main hai

sari, tumne dekha kya?
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi lovely folks!!!

In the past CVs have thrown some surprises.

From yesterdays episode when Nani wonders about  Dadi's behaviour and tells her "You were never like this before  ---why are you treating Khushi like that? "

This is my very random thought .

We all know there was a big tragedy in Maliks' house 14 years back. 
   Here is one possibility

Mr. Mallik was a bad man ( that is why ASR hates him). ASR's mom was very loving and pious lady. Dadi was very happy with her Bahu but because of some circumstances ( Mr. Malliks' ways) she committed suicide. Dadi could never forgive herself for not protecting her Bahu and family. She left and went to Ashram.

Shyam contacted her and told her some fabricated stories  about Khushi and what is happening in Raizada house.  She has not yet believed his story but has come to Raizada's house to find out what exactly has happened. May be she is testing Khushi whether she is strong enough to take care of Arnav who had mental trauma in childhood. May be after Khushi passes with flying colours, Dadi will be the one who will support Khushi after the interlinked past of all the families is revealed... Just some rambling ...