Director's Cut - Aug 8th, 2012 - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

great post ruby, geet an all who posted ... 

Thank you sweety .. 
to Maham : 

what i loved :

"ARNAV jee did u see how weird it looks if some one is just looking at u now do u knw wht khushi goes thru when u r OGLING at her day n night  gr8 going khushi  embarass him ! his question why r u looking at me like this and her reply no i didnt was such a tom n jerry beginning !" - True πŸ˜ƒ

"No i saw u while u were looking at me" " yeah so  arnav singh raizada ko dekhney ka tax legta hai kya ?"awesome dialoges and arnav's smile was droooly worthy !!!!!!!!" 

"anjali wil remain anjali but atleast she hugged khushi back in the hall ! - yeah man !!

Nani seriosusly speak up  and tell dadi the truth before she blames khushi again ! -yeah she better

gotta tel u abt A's pics.. blue suits him well right ... πŸ˜Š

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

to Msin : 

what i loved :

became goldie -- congrats sweets !!!😊

Mom committed suicide... Where is daddy ?? ----same Q here too πŸ˜•

Arhi scenes delicious...
But are they doing it... U mean to say every night they hug each other tight...then say Raat Bahut ho gayi so ja ate hai kal baat karenge...

Or chupke chupke...khushi ji ab aap bhi good news suna hi Dijiye..    --- πŸ˜† investigation karika 

padi  :P or lets leave that task to Krishyy πŸ˜ƒ!! ... 

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

to Krishyy :

what i loved :

loved ur investigation on anji's baby bump .. no wonder ppl in the forum has already named the baby - Sona Graphie Singh Raizada lol ..πŸ˜†

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

to Payal :

what i loved :

Answer to all of Nani's questions & the reason for Anjlai's happiness is: Shyam Manohar Jha -  i thot so too dear πŸ˜•

The master manipulator is back, we've only seen his shadow on Rakshabandhan but very soon we'll be meeting him again!!! - am waitin 4 Shyaam .. kinda luv to hate himπŸ˜‰ ...

This time the tempest would be stronger because it's fury would be deadlier...this time the storms that he's bringing,  would shake RM to its very foundations!!!  - lets pray n hope that their foundations r strong enuf to withhold the pressures😊 !!

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl
to Aditi :

what i loved :

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...
Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho !!  -- this song exactly matched with the first scene πŸ˜Š

"Hum Aapko Badlana Nahi Chahte.. Nahi aapke Ateet me Jhaakan chahte hain!!" WoW...so simply it conveyed that khushi has accepted arnav - The way he is!! -- Simply Conveyed n i Simply Loved itπŸ‘

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl
to bids :

what i loved :

It was a poignant moment indeed to see the man who has always taken the burden of the entire world on his shoulders unburden himself in the petite shoulders of his wife, his Khushi. What do we say about Khushi here? Only she can think of playing a song in the middle of the night to bring a smile to her laad governor's face. --  Only she [Khushi] cud think of something like this !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

While I always adored NK and Khushi's relationship, it is equally heart warming to see payal's camaraderie with NK. ---- was cute right ?? πŸ˜³

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl
to priya :

what i loved :

Why do I feel Dadi arrival is somehow Anjali and Shyam's plan  - i kinda feel the same :(

Liking the NK - Payal bonding ... cheerz  me tooo πŸ˜Š

as long A-K are together...no storm is forceful enough.  --πŸ‘yayyy

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl
to Sampin :

what i loved : 

I'll post as soon as my hands are free...    ---- am waiting :)😊

My struggle is harsh and I come back
with eyes tired
at times from having seen
the unchanging earth,
but when your laughter enters
it rises to the sky seeking me
and it opens for me all
the doors of life.     ---- was beautiful ... thannkiee for the quote πŸ˜³ !!

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

to Meghavan :

what i loved :

When A took K's hand & walks all I could think was of MARRIAGE Ritual... where husband takes the wife's hand & starts the pheras... husbands left hand in wife's right hand... So Mr A are u promising ur love that u'll be with her always.. no matter what?  --- Arnav proved t again that he is a Sweetheart❀️

Akash & his obsession with PINK continues to shine on screen  -- what do we say πŸ˜† ...

love n πŸ€—
BellaPearl