Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paayaal

Geet: Haq...the word has taken an all new meaning with Arnav Singh Raizaada uttering it every step of the way...for Khushi!! With just dadi left to convince of this haq, Arnav is doing a wonderful job of wooing his pretty wife, & he's doing it in ASR style, openly, in front of his whole family!!!!! Is it any wonder we're a huge huge phankha of him...πŸ˜ƒ.

Ruby: Parineeta...ardhangini, the other half of the soul, soul mate...beautifully put & it explains the whole Arnav & Khushi emotional journey so well...What Arnav has been trying to give her, she has finally achieved on her own...her acceptance of being Mrs.ASR!!!

Thnxs for explaining the significance of the last scene, where he walks away after declaring her the lady of the house...didn't get that really...πŸ˜ƒ.

Aditi: First, All The Best for ur exams, all our best wishes are with u!!!!

Amazingly written, like Ruby had mentioned yesterday, 'a calm read'...same intensity but soothing words...πŸ‘.

Yeah haq it is with dollops of love ..I was elated at the way ASR is standing up for his wife ..nobody can beat him..dadi is getting back as she is dishing out.. I cannot even sympathise with her for being at the recieving end of ASR's lashing  tounge 

Payal read your take ..waxed eloquent on ASR and him standing up for his wife..loved it dear..wonderful writing 
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Yeah haq it is with dollops of love ..I was elated at the way ASR is standing up for his wife ..nobody can beat him..dadi is getting back as she is dishing out.. I cannot even sympathise with her for being at the recieving end of ASR's lashing  tounge 

Payal read your take ..waxed eloquent on ASR and him standing up for his wife..loved it dear..wonderful writing 

Lizzy - read my comments on page 5 (post is on page 1 though)

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Updated on Page 1!

@Ruby - Loved that you focused on Khushi today. Yes, the episodes have all become about her, and rightly so. I loved that shot, their hands held and the two Grandmas standing together. I was trying to decode it and this is all I came up with (clean went out of my mind while writing my post). This is the time when Arnav's Present and Future have joined hands. The Past (Dadi) looks on - apalled. The Bridge to the Past (Nani) looks on with approval. So whatever it is, Nani is not afraid of what lies ahead for these two. But Dadi is still in the Past and it is coloring what she is seeing now in front of her.

@Lizzy - Now I am really reading the twelve days from your posts. And loving it. I think you are so right. He has given her the biggest gift of all. From the poolside to the keys of the house. She already had the keys to his heart. Now she has them to his heart, his hearth and his home! 

@Megha - The hint of recognition in K's eyes? Something was definitely up with that. But she has seen that picture before. During the Shradh ceremony last year - so.. I am wondering. 

@Saru - Yaar, I love your vamp.. Probably because she is tooo funny!!

@Krishy - I laughed so hard - and I was at work when I read it..!! Keep the campaing for sexier baby bumps going I say!!

@Payalia - kafi inbhestigative mode mein kaam karat ho! Kafi kuch padh liye 30 seconds mein. Bitiya.. you rock!!

@Priya - nice round up...!!

@Sam - Listen luv, you have to do what you have to do. If that means missing a few posts - then its okay! I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all hope that whatever it is that is troubling you will soon be a thing of the Past. We will miss your posts, but you getting past the  bad stuff is much more important. Loved the quote - so very apt. I must read me some Neruda. 

@Aditi - Best of luck with those exams! The post was beautiful - yes they do take their strengths from each other. 

This is as far as I got.. falling asleep now. 

One question though for all of you... 

Do you think the CON has happened? If you did, raise your hand and say 'AYE'

πŸ‘πŸΌ 'AYE' <<< me

Thank you MADHU,
Your post was different todayπŸ˜ƒ..touched my heart..i always knew u write well but this brought tears to my eyes...we always knew khushi would get her due and ASR would be loved back by khushi in the same vein..by it seems one is carrying the other in her heart so as to lessen his pains and the other is carrying her in the palm of his hand so that she is relieved of the pain of being an orphan..
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Lizzy - read my comments on page 5 (post is on page 1 though)

Read it dear
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavn

Some beautiful moments that touched me today ofcourse most of them will be bagged by Arhi πŸ˜‰ & my thoughts on episode -  

> Scene starts with A standing with K telling Dadi that where HIS WIFE has no place he is not needed & he'll listen from here next to HIS WIFE.. Dadi doesn't want to talk anything with her presence so A says he is fine with it & is walking away stops turns takes K's hand & takes her with him. In hall Payal & NK see this & NK - A has got her out of Dadi's mouth..err from her room  Payal tells "wht has Khushi done now, did I do wrong in sending her?" 

Ahaa well well Dadi did u see urself in ur grandson today?  πŸ˜‰ Our ASR is in his own league... πŸ‘πŸΌ
When A took K's hand & walks all I could think was of MARRIAGE Ritual... where husband takes the wife's hand & starts the pheras... husbands left hand in wife's right hand... So Mr A are u promising ur love that u'll be with her always.. no matter what?

NK & Payal - why does Payal jump to conclusion that K must have done wrong? & NK dialogue confirming that A will always protect K from Dadi.

> Dadi Nani convo - where Nani tells I know u very well, u are not like this & questions why are u like this towards K, u dont even know her & yet ur are behaving like this? Why? wht did u see in K tht puts u off? wht is the matter Sumi? Dadi has no answer but has a pained & sober look...

So Dadi is not happy with K, her mere face ticks her off... is there more to read on this.. ofc yes.. is Dadi connecting something to past? πŸ˜²

> A wakes up from FB, K is also wakes asks A if he is fine did he see any bad dream... K knows he is in pain, upset... thinks how can I reduce ur pain, u dont share it with anyone...so with her own brand of uniqueness... tries to woo her LOVE back from the sadness...end A gets irritated & walks off... K tells she doesnt want cause him more pain, says she knows he doesnt share his pains with anyone.. I dont want to change u nor want to know abt ur past.. i cldn't see u like this so I did this... A turns around with tears in his eyes says his mom comitted suicide 14 yrs back... K is shocked & runs to him & hugs... A returns the hug... morning a small nok jok b/w husband & wife... & K promises herself tht she'll be with him always... 

WOW! is there any better way to celebrate their LOVE... everyday we get to see their LOVE growing by leaps & bonds .. standing for each other, supporting each other... BEING THERE ALWAYS! what a journey they have made... πŸ‘ 

> Mmm seems to be celebrations in Raizada house... so the decorations in full swing for Janmaashtami in RM... Anji asking for the conch from HP where he tells he doesnt find this... K listens & tells she will get it & hugs Anji on impulse when Anji says the conch was her Mom's which she used... Anji accepts the hug & asks why? K tells just like tht.. felt like it... A watching this all from the stairs ...we have a nok jok b/w them...their own hide & seek... πŸ˜‰

We see a MIGHTY HAPPY MAN here ... seeing the 2 women in his LIFE in HARMONY... proudness for his WIFE shining from his eyes...

Anji & K bonding growing strong again?  hope this time its for keeps...

> Dadi asking Payal to take care of all the decoration for LADOO GOPAL & Anji joins in to say all will help together... Dadi & Nani wanting to have Anji baby - Dadi wants a boy & Nani a girl... & NK pitches in for TWINS...Dadi asks for Shyam again A hears this & when Dadi is taken away by Akash (do we light PINK shirt again πŸ˜†)... A asks Nani why she didnt tell her abt Shyam if she doesnt he will... Naani tells Anji is smiling after so long time & she will tell Dadi when tomorrow pooja is over.

Now ppl tell me whats with Anji - her SEXY?? SIZE ZERO TUMMY & BABY & now Mr. NK contemplating TWINS? πŸ˜²  I was telling my dear friend Beena today & posted it in her thread that Mrs Anji Jha should write a book for pregnant ladies -  "HOW TO MAINTAIN SIZE ZERO DURING PREGNANCY" this will surely be a BESTEST seller... Worldwide.

Coming to Dadi - does Dadi know anything about Shyam?  is Shyam behind Dadi's entry to RM? πŸ˜²

Akash & his obsession with PINK continues to shine on screen πŸ˜†

> Moving further we see - K in store room searching for the conch... gets it along with other pooja essentials...when replacing the box back to cupboard sees the ablum which falls down.. she is happy to see the childhood pics of A & Anji along with A's parents... stops when seeing parents photo.. moves ahead... Dadi comes takes album from K goes to hall shouting for Nani... tells K is going thru personal things of her Son & DIL... Anji tells she sent her for the conch... Dadi argues... K denies... A comes asking whts so wrong if K sees them... she is HIS WIFE, BAHU of the house, she can do wht she wants, see & go where she wants...

Do we see a hint of recognition in K's eyes when she sees A's parents picture ...his Dad? πŸ˜•

Dadi is confirming with every scene that there is something more that meets the eye when it comes to Khushi... & WOW so nicely Arnav stands up for HIS WIFE AGAIN...re-affirming HER place as HIS WIFE... 

So dear Friends... hope Dadi doesn't even in my or her dreams come in front of me - if so she is so surely going to get from me... BIG TIME...😑😑😑

Singing off with this beautiful, melodious song... ONE of my personal favorites for Arnav & Khushi & to signify & celebrate where they are today...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.comv=I4X94SNJvLM&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

One of your best  till date..missed no detail..was so touching with the correct tingeof humour..way to go
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ABHAAS'S NEW TWEET ...hair today gone tomm so shaymu is coming back to the scene with a bald look ! Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

πŸ‘πŸ‘....ruby lovd it...lovd the way u said khushi as Parineeta...πŸ‘ 
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

good evening guys...
vm for the evening... beautiful song ... my frn krishu has upated the lyrics on her post, just below mine
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoRSW4gezw[/YOUTUBE]
credit- dmglover69

time for dedication- today's post is dedicated to rubyπŸ€—
p.s.-winey-how does ur idea look? hope u like itπŸ˜‰

for angel ipkknd is arnav and khushi.. when they are together how can i concentrate on anything else? i ll only write about the cutest bedroom scene in the world, today.. i am sure my friends will take you through the other important parts of the episode.. so ... here it is...
did we see another and important layer of the mask removed today? . 
khushi sees her arnavji upset.. she wants to cross the last hurdle n come near him... but she hesitates...
then she tries her way of wooing him... in her own cute and innocent way she is trying to take away his pain...
                          "sukh mera lele .. main dukh tere ley lu...
                           tu bhi jiyee... main bhi jeeyu"
she is completely his... she has forgotten all about the bitter past.. all the hurt and pain that he has given her... she just wants to share his pain...
            he moves away ... more than irritation or anger its the grief in him that he has hidden for a very long time.. its the arnav who wants to come out and seek comfort from khushi...
but ASR  moves away from her...so that he can try to control that feeling ...he has to try one last time... but this time he had to tell her... he had to let go...
        when she sees the pain in his eyes.. when she realizes how he lost his mother... it was not fate.. it was a choice made by his mother to leave them behind.. thats the reason he doesn't trust love...
she runs and hugs him... pouring all her love in that hug.. she wants him to know she is there with him... no matter what.. n she ll always be there with him...
 and then we see
               "the Arnav Singh Raizada crying for the love he lost...
                  and drawing strength from the love he has found..."

if you ask me did i enjoy the episode yup i did... cvs don like to disappoint me for a very long time.. now ...do theyπŸ˜‰?
angel is deep in mushland today.. n me??i am in ROFL land..
                 forgive me if my vamp sounds a bit damp today..
tats only because of point number 2... when ever i close my eyes.. i see that...

1.i know u guys call her dettol / chudail dadi or watever... but i prefer to call her summi...
yup... she is going to be my bff..till ASR throws her out that is...
summi... how did you know where the storeroom was??? i ve been watching this hogwarts  from the past 1year n still get confused... now added to that another room...πŸ˜•...
did it look suspiciously similar to the place where ASR was kidnapped n kept??
summi dear..i can understand tat a certain someone ..who looks suspiciously like a snake might ve brain washed ya.. but what did payal do ?
she was not even wearing her diapers today.. you see akash was not at home.. n manorama doesn utter a single word in front of u... u cant just shout at every living being in RM.. wihout warning...😑

2. i understand that deljeet was a bit late for her shoot.. that doesnt mean they just make any extra drape a saree.. n make her stand in daljeet's place... infact her B/D was looking more pregnant than her😑... and was tat a wig on that body doubles head or wool??? and why was is so uneven???
p.s. - for those who missed this epic blooper.. don play the video just check the pic..
editors " ankhey hai ya button"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBB15Ig3rk&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

3. ok so i know tat u guys hugged n it was epic.. so what then? what happened.. u said..ok good nyt..see ya tmrw??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
some questions before i call a therapist
a)did u or dint u?
b)do u guys still find each other irresistible??
c)still attracted to each other?
d) does rabba vey still play in the background? n i am not taking about the latest version😑..
from rakhi night i am so confused..

4. now nanheji wants twins? so is this the final confirmation tat infact anji is hatching snake eggs???

5. i ve seen those 2pandits in laxminagar before this.πŸ˜‰ n i swear they were not doing any pooja there...

6. when dadi n khushi were walking down the stairs .. why was tat guy with the flower tokri so terrified??? he was about to run away from RM... bechara ..must ve  never seen such a dangerous looking anarkali in his lifeπŸ˜†.. khushi babes.. u seriously need to wear ur night suits in the day as well... n hide all of those anarkalis in that mrs mallik's "sandook"😑

thats it for today... meet u here same time same place...

love u
xoxo

Aww beautiful saru..your vamp side wins hands down ..nothing has missed your eye..ha ha mixed the shortcomings with right sense of humour..no wonder I love your posts.makes me laugh
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

ABHAAS'S NEW TWEET ...hair today gone tomm so shaymu is coming back to the scene with a bald look !

What??!!A bald Shyamu??!!πŸ˜ƒ