India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

extremely emotional!!! (Page 3)

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Very nice post i agree very emotional,heartbreaking episode.I think aaj se hamain aise hi painful emotional episode dekhaneko milenge. Inshi fans ready hojao emotional atyachar sehne ke liye or is umid par ki ache din jaldi aye.keep watching HD 8.30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhanHeema22

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
too much painful episode love RATI & SUMIT hatsoffClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanHeema22

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Very emotional epi! D worst part being a viewer is dt v get to see both syds of d things..v knw dt both r ryt n dy love each odr immensely bt its just dt d present circumstances hav parted dm! D most touching dialogue for me ws wn indira tlls dt d mother in her is dead because of d burden of responsibilities on hr! HD is doing a great job nw..evry epi hs got so mch of power! Hats off to d leads for dr power packed performnc! HD is truly truly luky to hv dm!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1AnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanPari117Heema22liesl

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Appu: I loved that dialogue of Indira too. Her last monologue was very heart touching. 
"I could never love my child" Cry

ratibob007Rasha4evaHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Tear jerker. Very difficult to take. I hope they will not stretch this for long time. We need Inshi back!!!! Both actors are doing good acting . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHD

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

Very emotional epi! D worst part being a viewer is dt v get to see both syds of d things..v knw dt both r ryt n dy love each odr immensely bt its just dt d present circumstances hav parted dm! D most touching dialogue for me ws wn indira tlls dt d mother in her is dead because of d burden of responsibilities on hr! HD is doing a great job nw..evry epi hs got so mch of power! Hats off to d leads for dr power packed performnc! HD is truly truly luky to hv dm!

appu Thumbs Up
for me it wasCryCry
and every time when Indu smile seeing Rishi with shweta or thinking abt Rishi and Shweta it made me more and moreCryCry
Heart Rasu they were awesomeClap
Hatts off to Rati and SumitTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i liked one thing though indira was smiling u could clearly see the pain in her eyes she cant bear to see her husband with another woman
but what choice does she have?? its better this girl takes care of her husbandd that rishi being alone after her death

ratibob007Rasha4evaliesl

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
sumit and rati  potrayed extreamly  well.Ishan's reaction was nice.life is really mechanical one atleast we could enjoy inshi in HD.NOW CV'S SPOILLED THAT ALSO. EMOTIONAL ATYACHARAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index