Hitler Didi

extremely emotional!!!

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Todays episode was extremely emotional Cry Cry Cry
Sumit n rati really deserves Clap Clap Clap
From d start of d episode till d end it brought Cry in my eyes...
D starting scene was d most heart touching scene...which was excellently portrayed by rasu!!!
rk's pain so clear in his eyes ...his voice , his expression Cry n Indu d tear in her eyes spoke it all !!! Cry
inshi/rasu r d best!!!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwSaRatikaya123rupzgalratibob007Anu_1manali65riyakhanIshiqa_luv_Ratiayeen.FALTU.twila-sumana-samrudhi.rAllThingsNiceRasha4eva....Diya....AnkitalovesHDadinats07RanjinikishansimplelifePari117loveinshiJ.LOPeraltaGarranty-Cyn-sjj23-PD--Neha04-Heema22liesl.ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
ila maata bas karo yeh sab misunderstanding aur inshi ek honedo

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangratibob007kaya123avivek75rupzgalIshiqa_luv_Ratimanali65Rasha4evaAnkitalovesHD....Diya....-Neha04-lieslloveinshiCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

snow007 Goldie
snow007
snow007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ufff
what an episode
extremely emotional
hats off to both Rati n Sumit

Edited by snow007 - 08 August 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiratibob007rupzgalIshiqa_luv_RatiriyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHD....Diya....-Neha04-lieslloveinshiCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
very very emotional epi tha aj.guys i think aab hum inshi ki thadap dknge ek dusre lye.aur bhi jyada pyar dknge.bt wo do no keise rhnge ek dusre bina.
inshi frevr

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhanIshiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evaRanjinikishanAnkitalovesHD....Diya....-Neha04-loveinshiliesl..Bebolove..

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Very emotional episode.  Both Rati and Sumit acted fabulously.Clap Hats off to both of you.  Awww our Ishaan is such a sweet heart. Day Dreaming He is the only one who understands her bua now until our InShi unites.  It was very sweet geture of our sweet Ishaan to work at shop.  Hope his dad learnt from the Ishaan and start to look for the job.

Edited by Anu_1 - 08 August 2012 at 10:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123rupzgalratibob007riyakhanIshiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evaAnkitalovesHD....Diya....loveinshilieslCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
God why do you do this to us???? RaSu!  I just want to forget everything. Who said what! Who lied who hurt one another. The epsiode was excellent. Rati Sumit and the rest of the cast got tears in my eyes. Now thats called acting. Clap And Rahul!!!Shocked Uff I love it when HD Cvs says "Chalo its time to be awesome".

Ps: To all my friends here I need to say sorry for a few comments yesterday which was very much unlike me! I hope you dont hold it against me. 

rupzgalratibob007Anu_1riyakhanRasha4eva....Diya....Heema22lieslloveinshiAngels_SweetzCloudy.Night

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
AgreeOuch, Starting scene was FAB! i loved it...Sumit was Excellent Today.Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanIshiqa_luv_RatiAnkitalovesHD....Diya....RanjinikishanloveinshiHeema22lieslCloudy.Night

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
it is really an emotional episode... i cried for Indira and along with her Cry

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 August 2012 at 10:10am

rupzgalkaya123ratibob007Rasha4eva....Diya....AnkitalovesHDHeema22lieslloveinshiSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index