India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ah!!Dadi Silence said it all that she indeed knows

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
When Nani questions her as to y this dislike 2wrds Khushi... she remains silent ... 
that silence said it all that she very well knows abt khushi ... 
now 2 possibilities here 

1. one link could obviously creepwa...thats how she wud have known abt anjali being preg(well virtually Wink) ...she sure is not going to go easy on khushi... and will neither believe anyone when she is told the truth... 
she will ensure Shyam's entry and create more havoc in Arhi's life!! but mabbe by the time she realizes she was wrong mabbe there wud have been some drastic incident (i guessing anjali's miscarriage)

2. but again going by the promo n all ... dadi's entry is focused mainly on past getting revealed ... no mention of creepwa... so y the dislike 2wrds khushi? where was she for 2 day? well there could be a lotta possibilities here ... 1stly khushi's face reminds her of 'The aurat'(whatever the connetions mabbe again lotsa possibilities)... 2ndly mabbe general dislike as she agreed to marry in a manner they did, so low impression abt her... i am not able to think more on this line... 

but the point is ...really folks i do not know where a remarriage will fit in... at the moment this seems like a distant thot to me... 

what say?  

Preethi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top