Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Wonderful post dear aru !!🤗

loved today's episode😊
its a mixture of pain n anger n love n affection😳
Loving arnav day by day😳
loved arshi's cute scenes today😍
Loved anji n khushi's hug !!😊

thanksarchu..i too loved the epi...arshi were very cute today.
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

aru..aww ur title😳...arnav is world's best husband..i  am sure..he will standby khushi in future too...the hug...was so cute..and full of emotion...😉😭 loved the epi...awesome post aru...🤗

thanks suhana.😊..i too hope arshi stays like this forever...how romantic was that hug...😳
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic n mindblowing episode.
Loved each n every arshi moment.
loved tagda jawaab of arnav to dadi.3 cheers

N lovely n beautifully written post
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
With his attitude being like this everyday, i guarantee you .. not only Khushi will love him more but us audience who doubt him before will LOVE LOVE him even more. Thanks for the review.
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

Hey Aru 🤗

Loved the episode ... Arnav 1st time opened his feelings to khushi & he cried cant see him like this ... Morning scene was very nice loved bubbly khushi answer its cute & hilarious 😆...  Loved Arnajai & khushi hug its so natural ...So happy to see Arnav stands for khushi ... Dadi is too much yaar 😡 

hi pinks dear..

i too loved the epi...the way arnav opened up in front of khushi was really heart touching...
yeah morning scene was funny😆...arshi hug was powerful..arnav was bang on today...love him yaar😳
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

res...

well said aru...
just loved the epi...
aww the hug was so emotional and beautiful...
arnav is the bestest husband ...
khushi ki baat sach hogayi arnaji is duniya ke sabse ache pati ...he proved it...

yaar aaj to hottie ke saath khushi ne bhi kammal kar diya...kya hug scene tha..powerful romantic and emotional too...haan khushi ki kahi har baat sach ho rahi hai jo usne apni mom se kaha tha...well loving arnav more...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

amazing post loved ASr today loved Arnav-khushi comfortness and trust...loved how she consoled him and   that hug was so emotional loved how the hesitant Arnav finally trusts khushi and tells her his past finally he broke down in her arms (thats a first for Asr no one has seen his vulnerable side other than Anjali and khushi earned it rightfully 👏).. loved the trust in their relationship they were both there for eachother today khushi at night trying to console Arnav and Arnav in front of the whole family when dadi was insulting Khushi their bond grew stronger today amazing 

thanks😊...yeah even i too loved every bit of today epi...arshi were rocking..and the way arnav spoke for her was amazing...i agree it was first time when broke down like this in front of khushi and hugged her like this😳
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

amazing post loved ASr today loved Arnav-khushi comfortness and trust...loved how she consoled him and   that hug was so emotional loved how the hesitant Arnav finally trusts khushi and tells her his past finally he broke down in her arms (thats a first for Asr no one has seen his vulnerable side other than Anjali and khushi earned it rightfully 👏).. loved the trust in their relationship they were both there for eachother today khushi at night trying to console Arnav and Arnav in front of the whole family when dadi was insulting Khushi their bond grew stronger today amazing 

thanks😊...yeah even i too loved every bit of today epi...arshi were rocking..and the way arnav spoke for her was amazing...i agree it was first time when broke down like this in front of khushi and hugged her like this😳
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: warriorprincess

love ur post!

thanks