Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

super-awesome! all in 20mins!

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
wotta PROGRESSIVE episode! Brilliant!!

1. Arnav opening up to khushi...amazing!!
im sure khushi least expected the info that was blurted to her! I had a nagging feeling that arnav was pissed at his mom for committing suicide n voila it turned out to be jus that. (unless it was mentioned smwhere in the earlier episode which im not aware of) Hes so pissed at his mom for thinkin about herself n her misery and leaving her kids alone in this world. he thinks of this mom as being selfish. which is true...ppl who commit suicide are selfish. they only think of themselves and the pain they r goin thro and not how it affects the ppl they leave behind to deal with it.

2. Simply love the interaction between arnav-khushi

these days and im glad khushi was sensible enuf not to go OTT in making arnav feelin better. It was a really sweet gesture on her behalf.

Dadi is the much welcomed distraction in my POV.

shes been brought to take the story forward. Coz lets face it...it wasnt goin anywhere. Arnav-khushi can romance all they want but story hasta progress beyond RV. Anjali made a wish in frnt of arnav n hes not gonna fulfill it jus to make anji temporarily happy. im talkin abt her request 2 get shyam back. every1 has jus accepted the fact that hes outta the house. Period. then comes dadi whose promised anji she will make things better. If there is no evil theres no drama. Dadi is jus that.

4. Dadi dint mention wot khushi reminds her of.

they cud have easily shown flashback of dirty-water welcome that she got but nooo...she dint say a word nor there was a fb. khushi bitiya unko kuch toh past ka yaad dila rahi hai. which is yet to unfold.

5. Anjali and khushi getting comfy with eachother again.

anjali hugged her back tho she dint knw why khushi hugged her. she even spoke in defence of khushi in front of dadi reassuring her she will take care of it. Such is the nature of anjali...she cnt harbor bad feelings for long. she knws how difficult life can be if u r stuck up in the past. 

6. Dadi is brilliant in her antics.

im jus loving it...i think shes the new shyam by that i mean arshi cupid Tongue 
Dadi dsnt knw that khushi is now part of "yeh do insaan meri zindagi mein sabse zyada important hai". she cant survive on jus "hum iss ghar ki dadi hai" she hasta earn her place in command. cant just show up and expect ppl to jus blindly follow u. the more shes trying to quarantine khushi...arnav is standin in her defence and getting really protective about her. shes infact bringing them closer.  so i say Bring it On dadi...we have arnav Smile

7. "so wot" has to be the epic dialogue of the day
LOL
wot the big deal anyways if she peaks in? if its a highly guarded secret dnt keep it stashed in the store room where it can be easily found. wots so special about dadi's beta n bahu? i feel dadi isnt over them yet. shes not grieved their loss properly. why else wud u be so skeptical about anyone checkin out their things?

its sooo cute to see arnav trying to have fun with khushi inspite of all the chaos hes going through. guy is trying to find a balance between his problems and khushi n succeeding too.

9. arnav and dadi face-off
is getting intense n brilliant by each passing episode.

10. naniji rocks!!

Shes aptly questioning dadi and also likes the fact that arnav is standing up for khushi. dadiji has a pre-conceived notion abt khushi and its awesom that naniji and dadiji are on the same level of hierarchy. warna it wud have been jus arnav standing up to dadi and no1 else.

11. NK-payal
loved their devar-bhabhi interaction. im glad payal is teaming up with NK. it was cute to watch payal hit NK wen he got the word wrong.

12. Manorama
its awesom to watch mamiji in the background and staying in the background coz she dsnt hv the guts to come in front of hitler dadi LOL she scares her big time...i wonder wot side of dadi shes seen that scares her sooo much.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

imsaal786Nik28harrrismah0dasudisaDarkDivaMissPunjabisuadvanicpervaizbijiliKtotheMPhoenixRadarcoronapsyche..Sofia..anjsprincessunara

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
lovely post Smile

agree with all ur points...

actually i was scared of point 6, thought that khushi will again withdraw herself to patch-up dadi-arnav...but now m sure that wont happen, cause she saw how hurt n lonely arnav is...and she promised to be by his side hamesha...

btw, i think anji-arnav tiff and khushi withdrawing to GH happened for this reason, so that they (arnav-khushi) are mentally prepared to face Dadi together...

Naniji is the best...yesterday loved her proud smile when Arnav sided with Khushi...she is the motherly figure for both Arnav-Anjali and also cares so much for Khushi...providing the strength and the right direction for their lives...

NK-Payal relation is cute just like Khushi-Payal...waise bhi i think NK is the male version of Khushi...

Arnav's 'so what' was the best...she is his wife and it his house...she has a right over everything...even Anjali was agreeing to it in the BG...

loved the Anji-Khushi hug... Khushi needed it so badly...

not allowing the past scars to heal is a trademark of the mallik's i guess...even Arnav is not over his mother's death...i think he gets that trait from Dadi...and i agree bt his mom being selfish...but Nani n Mama isnt like that...wonder what must've happened when she took that step...maybe she was killed by the evil chacha and made it look like suicide...

over all lovely episode... feels like IPK essence is coming back

p.s... loved Dadi...what a strong character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

demigodSaruns_Fan

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yepp and i feel more than the GH fiasco it was the kidnapping that made arnav khushi bond stronger. GH incidents were arnav expressing himself. i think for the current scenario...it was the talk between arnav-nani n khushi that nite was important for wots goin on rgt now. i was wondering abt it...ki why only nani. why no1 else questioned abt shyam why only nani was brought inside the loop. i feel its so that nani can also speak up incase dadi crosses the line.

dadi has a thing for male-children of the family. shes favouring her son, tries to reason with her grandson...wants a male child for anjali. i think shes a typical narrow minded person.

abt khushi needing the hug...im not so sure...it was about khushi comforting anjali since now she knows abt their mom. n anjali wanting her mothers conch-shell...so that she can feel her presence durin the puja. i felt it was more about khushi trying to comfort anjali, not the other way around. but who knows i mayb wrong. i am but a newbie Wink

completely agree with you IPK is back totally!! WAS MISSING all this fun stuff...majja is coming Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top