Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Titans weakened by the venom... (Page 11)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow fuzzy ur post is so quick today Big smile
Awesome post yaar... Very well written

hahah cause i didnt sleep the whole night :)))  thxEmbarrassed

Awesome episode na, love u cv's for such a gud episode...
Loved Arnav Arnav Arnav!!!!!!
He's in so much pain thinking abt his past but he's standing up for his wife... Ahhh loved their scenes
Loved the way he held her hand, he told the truth, he defended for her
Loved khushi tooo... She's the best... Song scene is just superb
Why dadiji is making such a big mess Angry... Look at our nani... Such a sweet nani
Don't know why she's behaving like this... But am hating her
Am soo happy fuzzy after the episode... What's gng to happen tomorrow
Am waiting for the episode
Lastly thank u so much for the post Big smile
lets see what happens tomorrow... this whole week epis were awesome...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Fizzy...awesome post just like the episode...

ARSHI rocked especial arnav was world class...mami definitely will be careful next time she starts taunting Khushi...Mami you better behave...ASR won't spare you either...loved her reaction to Arnav's dialogue...

ASR in blue and in a new suit...Day Dreamingcannot stop drooling over himDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey Fuzzy, I have never been so glad to see anyone's post more than yours today.  You know I only understand 2 out of 10 words in Hindu so I read written update before watching episode and then I have a wonderful friends who speaks Hindu send me summary of episode.  But today, nothing!  No written update, friend is ill, so watched episode and understood maybe 25%.  I was so GLAD to see your post.  You are my number ONE Friend today.!!!!

Embarrassed  just luck... i didnt sleep whole night so thats y... Embarrassed

I love Arnav picking up Khushi's hand and leading her away from Dadi.  Love our ASR.  The night squence was awesome because our Arnav actually talk about past to Khushi.  He shared his heartbreak from past.  That is BIG step.

yep...he has finally started trusting her...

Well, so Anjali is carrying twins just like Shyam's sister.  Interesting because I can't see one baby much less two.  Perhaps she is carrying the babies in her butt, one for each cheek.

ROFL

Dadi is going to tear Khushi apart everytime she can, thank God for our ASR, no one is going to hurt her in his presence.  There can be no mistaking what Arnav said to entire family, this is my wife and she had rule over any and  all things in this house.  Love that man...

I hope he tags along her...n when he goes to office...he takes her with...

Something to ponder:  If indeed Shyam has talked to Dadi and she demands a re-married for a reason we have not thought about.  During Holi, Shyam got Khushi to say she had to married Arnav or he would stop Payal's marriage. (He doesn't know about 6 month marriage contract) Could Shyam/Dadi think if she demands re-marriage would Khushi say no, walking away thus leaving RM open to have Shyam back...Shyam is very good at manipulation and twisting the truth.  Dadi would believe him and Shyam may be stupid enough to believe Khushi would walk.  Stupid from our view but  Shyam could believe that because he is a psychopath.

Hmm...good point...but rem all shyams plans fail n back fire...n it will automatically become a blessing for Arshi...he created MU they got married...He kidnapped Arnav...they both found love...so if this happens...it will be good for Arshi...Embarrassed

Thank you for your post.  You are a life saver today babygirl...

Hug  Wish i can translate for u...i cant be up at 7:30 for it...maybe after 10 days...ill see... Embarrassed 

Edited by Fazila~ - 09 August 2012 at 12:41am

Punkin22

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

Fizzy...awesome post just like the episode...

ARSHI rocked especial arnav was world class...mami definitely will be careful next time she starts taunting Khushi...Mami you better behave...ASR won't spare you either...loved her reaction to Arnav's dialogue...

ASR in blue and in a new suit...Day Dreamingcannot stop drooling over himDay Dreaming
LOL new love new look hahhaha...

borreg

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Looove your post and the episode
Looove arshi
Looove ASR
thxEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Areeba...

Omg Omg !! 
Episode was just Flawless without any Flaws but yeah "Dadi was there"
I mean the way he yelled at khushi "Chup Raho" 
I was like " Ye Pagal hai kya? "Hahaha No Offence she is Wink

Song Sequence was Ok Ok , Khushi was Cute there , But After that the Hug was just out of the world Wink Oh My Gosh , so much Pain in his eyes !! 

Anjali - Khushi scene was really needed , n it was Awesome . I thing Anjali is changing now !! Big smile LOL

Overall it was a great Epi , with a great Post !!  
Clap 

Omg , I forgot to add the stairs Scene Wink That as Cute * Kuchi Koo *

LOL  dadi is imp...nazar na lagay hahahaha
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetwothree

wonderful post..Thumbs Up...amazinggg epi...Clap..arnav is mking me go mad day by day for him...WackoDay Dreaming...dadi  toh gayi...nw toh  dadi  is goneee..DeadROFL
LOL  chilll deeps wa chill ROFL
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Awesome post as usual and special kudos to the unique and interesting topic names you come up with...
thxEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index