Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Titans weakened by the venom... (Page 10)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pic...n thanks...yep

Originally posted by Paramjit

Absolutely wonderful update and loved ur update.  I fell in love with ASR/Arnav all over again.  He is giving Khushi the rightful place in his life, home, and the right to be the daughter-in-law of the house.  He has come along away maybe a few months he would have never done this.  These are huge accompolishment for our 'Arnav.  He definately is ideal husband.  pictures complimentry of facebook. 

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika18

Hey Fuzzy! Hug
Amazing relevance and Awesome title, btw!..Clap

Hi Malvika...Hug. thanksEmbarrassed

Well, I still can't get a grip on myself for the way Arnav explicitly affirmed that Khushi is her wife and she has all the rights todo whatever she likes. And god knows why dadi has a problem particularly with her only.. And despite of Arnav being all supportive towards Khushi, I still have my bets on Khushi itself because her character is absolutely amazing! When he was tormented by flashbacks of the past, when he was disturbed by inconsequential dreams, it was her who was most afflicted by his tension! And even when she said she doesn't know him entirely, she tried her extreme best to make him smile.. That's what is all the more special about her! Plus, stair scene wherein he's contented with the fact that even for Anjali, Khushi is making numerous efforts to support her, be with her at that moment!!.. Loved that scene the most!. I'm sure we're in for many of such scoops, 'coz as it is, dadi is going to be the root cause of many MUs but I'm really hoping that Arnav will continue to stand by her and maybe this time he'll win her back,for real! Big smile.. Although, I'm still looking forward to the Anjali's track of story as well, I hope even she stands by her this time. All in all, a pretty good episode, probably a foundation to what's coming next! :)

Thanks for the fabulous post! x.o
 Clap

thanks...dadi is not like that...acc to naniji...so someone has poisoned her...n we know who...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruba

Love you fuzzy :) Heart Heart

... Ok now ASR "THE MAN/  use a silent t" ...

ek tadpole  snakewa kam tha kya .. dusra  aaa gaya... :)

BTW whr is our A-MAN
zhe man...love he man hahahahha  Aman must be working as HE man is protecting the wify hahahahahhaLOL
noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

great post..loved the episode it seemed that cv's were really in a good mood today or probably they wanted to give us a treat.. Embarrassed Big smile

LOL

i think nani probably has understood khushi's relation with the "hadse wali raat" Ermm

what the??? when did this happen??? plz explain...

arnav holding khushi's hand and taking her back to their room..oh how well u know ur wife..
khushi was looking so cute trying to cheer arnav up.. Embarrassed

finally he dished out the truth..that was great since it meant he has started sharing his sorrows and happiness with khushi..this is definitely leading to next step of their relationship.. Day Dreaming

and again in the end we witnessed the 2nd dialogue of the century..
i'll die blushing someday.. Blushing
loved it !! 
thanks for the pm !! Smile

LOL

when naniji said that why are u behaving like this with khushi bitiya or something like that dad' face grew pale..and the way she reacted in the store room was a little wierd..
why can't khushi touch her in laws photos??
the first promo also showed that khushi has realtion with arnav's past..so that's why i was wondering but not sure I hope she doesn't have any connection..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Lovely post!
The dialogue of the day is the flat stomach is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL As NK's observation not one but two.ROFL

LOL

How cum you think that the poor and stingy CVs gonna spend money to shoot new nightmare scene! They don't bother to give good clothes to the leads! Unhappy
I'm not so happy for the much waited song sequence.I might enjoyed it more if I didn't watch the SBS or read the spoiler.But at least something is better than nothing.
In the morning when Khushi was starring at ASR I was remembering the morning after the Rakhi night. There should be an unfinished talk to finish, right! But how cum he forgot that.This CVs always leave an important sequence unfinished!

Agree...

The stair scene was really cute.ASR's way of showing love is always different than others.ASR is unique, so that we are crazy for him.
Loved to see Anji hugged Khushi back.Glad to see she is accepting her gradually.
ASR is completely in Khushi's support. We are glad. Actually she deserves more from you, ASR.You have to recover the wound what you gave to her.
Loved your prediction.It sure gonna happened!
Embarrassed

sohara

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

great post..loved the episode it seemed that cv's were really in a good mood today or probably they wanted to give us a treat.. Embarrassed Big smile

LOL

i think nani probably has understood khushi's relation with the "hadse wali raat" Ermm

arnav holding khushi's hand and taking her back to their room..oh how well u know ur wife..

finally he dished out the truth..that was great since it meant he has started sharing his sorrows and happiness with khushi..this is definitely leading to next step of their relationship.. Day Dreaming

loved it !! 

LOL

when naniji said that why are u behaving like this with khushi bitiya or something like that dad' face grew pale..and the way she reacted in the store room was a little wierd..
the first promo also showed that khushi has realtion with arnav's past..so that's why i was wondering but not sure I hope she doesn't have any connection..Confused

hmmm... i think the snake has poisoned her n send her here...why else will she where is  damaad where is damad...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Awsum Post Fazila..Clap
Loved the Episode entirely. SmileArHi scenes were damn Epic and ASR rocked it completely. Smile
thxEmbarrassed
noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

LOL

loved it !! 

LOL

hmmm... i think the snake has poisoned her n send her here...why else will she where is  damaad where is damad...

acha hai na shyam plus dadi ..we'll have two cupids in the show ... Tongue
dono ke plans ekdum flop hote hai LOL

Edited by aaliyahassan - 09 August 2012 at 12:01am

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index