meerubzara

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
nice update
continu soon
Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Woaaa amazing start dear. Loved every part of it. That suitcase part was damn funny. Hmmm so, piya is a supernatural or partly supernatural here? I loved all the convos and bonding here. Loved ur writing style and plz update asap ok.

Edited by Rmuk - 20 August 2012 at 10:11pm
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
okay guys. here my second update and please forgive me for keeping it short but i promise a longer update next time and a new character sketch with pics for each character as i have just realised how important it is. so please add your your comments or like the post.

2 nd chapter

Seeing her pia instantly liked her but was cautious as she knew appearances can be deceiving. " u are asking a stranger? Are'nt u scared" she asked that girl. " no obviously not, I know that u won't harm me and also it is going to rain soon so u had better get in before u get wet." She told. Pia looked up and saw that skies were crystal clear and there was no sign of rain. " if u believe me then do get in and if not theni hope u enjoy your first rain in dehradun" the girl said to pia starting to show flickers of annoyance on her face. Pia instantly decided to take her chance and trust that girl and she got inside car and they drove away. Five minutes after driving it started to rain heavily as if it was welcoming someone or warning of dangers or both.

Pia looked out of the window and smiled saying " u and my bhabhi are right". The girl asked " meaning?". Pia answered " meaning that u were right in saying that it was going to rain and my bhabhi was right in saying that dehradun is unpredictable but its rains have a language of its own thus making u wonder what mother nature is saying. Now can please know my companion's name who was so sweet to give me lift?". The girl smiled and said " that's so sweet of u and my name is trishna. I am really sorry for talking so rudely with u but I was annoyed with someone else and I took that anger out on u.  pia : so boyfriend or brother?. Trishna: hey how did u know that?. Pia: lucky guess.Trishna: actually both. My boyfriend is my brother's best friend. Pia: ouch! Your brother must be really irritated for choosing his best friend to become your boyfriend. Trishna: no actually he is happy. He says that I found a person whom he knows he can trust for me. Now I have to just hope to find a girl for him. By that time they had reached pia's hostel. Pia: thanks a lot. If u had'nt helped me then I would become drenched and the matron would have killed me. By the way which college are u going to?. Trishna : mount college. Pia: great. Even I am in the same college. So we will met tomorrow. Okay. Trishna: yep. Bye. Pia: bye trishna.pia got out of the car and saw that the it had suddenly stopped raining and day had become sunny again. Looking at pia going inside her hostel trishna said to herself " I don't know why pia but I feel that u are special and that u will fill up the loneliness that my brother has felt all his life. I just hope that if I am right then let there not be anymore trouble as bhai has already suffered a lot. Now lets see what destiny will bring for all of us with your coming pia." Saying this she drove away hoping against hope that now the happy times are going to enter their lives.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniRsaakkaarwakantawalashafaq_abhiyarockstarashubarkiarunsunita_gmmeerubzaratrishnawaliyaSupervampireMonami_50alicia212MS-meghasharma.Chashmish.bellaaaAbhiya_VisuAndromeda001BeyondHorizon..Bournville..

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hi Shwetha Smile I am sorry for not having commented on ur previous update Ouch I read the CS n both the chapters n I already find it intriguing Smile Does Pia have a bad past when Arjun n Sonali refer to her or does she have some secret as in something related to supernatural stuff? Waiting to know the answers. I really liked ur CS. Actually I am fed up of seeing Jeh being portrayed as the bad guy everywhere n liked the fact that he is Abhay's best friend n is dating Abhay's foster sister Embarrassed Atleast that avoids the unnecessary triangle here LOL Loved Pia-Sonali n Pia-Trishna convo. I am sure Pia n Trishna will become gr8 friends Big smile Please continue soon n thanks for the PM.
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Very nice update.Pia and Trishna will be gr8 frndz 4 sure in future.Will be waiting 4 next chappy.
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hey shweta nice update but waiting 4 abhay entry and abhiya meeting... u knw wat sweety i am anexious to knw wats d secret and is abhay vampire or some other supernatural...
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
awesome updateClap

Go to top