..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
pls PM me too

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
wow trishna abhay's sister like kya yaar chalo raichand ki sis hi sahi... i luv dis cs most but every one wid dark secret wats it yaar... okkk nw update soon
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
nyc csSmile
-JuniorAngel- IF-Dazzler
-JuniorAngel-
-JuniorAngel-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
lovely cs looking forward to ur storyWink 
--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
very nice prologue and i like the quotes u use u know they r so true that it made me feel to read ur ff those lines r so well for abhiya :)
--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
very nice cs do pm me :)
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

there is a small change in the character sketch. It is not trishna kumar but it is trishna raichand.

Now here is my first update and I hope that u will enjoy it.

Chapter 1

"pia, where are u?. u are getting late". Sonali shouted knocking on pia's door. " just a minute bhabhi" pia shouted back. Sonali opened the door and was going to scold pia when her jaw dropped. Pia was sitting on her suitcase and trying to zip it up but her suitcase had been filledso much that she was unable to zip it together.

"pia what the hell did u fill in that suitcase?". Sonali asked. " umm, nothing bhabhi, just a little something here and there". Pia told sheepishly. "a little something here and there, I am positive that if I unpack your suitcase I will find more of books and photos than your clothes. Right?." Sonali asked starting to smile. " bhabhi if u already know then why are u asking me?." Pia replied and rolling her eyes. She knows that her bhabhi always guesses right especially in her case. She had never been far away from her bhabhi and her elder brother and this was the first time she is going to live independently and in a hostel. She knew that she will miss them a lot but it was a great opportunity to study in mount college and she hoped that this distance from her might lead to relationship between her elder brother and bhabhi. Although she knows that it was a marriage of convenience for both of them but she always hopes that it will soon turn into a positive relationship between them. Seieing her lost in thought sonali  said " hey daydreamer, stop your daydreaming and leave the suitcase to me. Go and say a final goodbye to your brother and don't worry I won't leave anything out of your suitcase." Pia smiled and stood in a salute and said " yes mam." And ran off to her brother.

Pia knew that her brother was in his study and she was right. When she opened her door she saw her brother looking out sadly and lost in thought. She said " bhaiya." Arjun snapped out his thoughts and smiled and said " angel, ready to leave your brother at last." Pia's eyes started to fill up and she ran to her brother and hugged him tightly. After their parent's death arjun and pia had never been separated from each other this far and they did'nt know how to handle this experience.

Pia said " this angel will never leave her guardian  angel ever in her life. This is just for a time being bhaiya. U can still talk to me on phone and if we both want to meet each other then college is also only 2 hours away. Don't worry bhaiya I will be fine." Arjun and smiled and said " pia, are u trying to pacify me or u." pia broke the hug and said " both of us. And don't start with your instructions because I already know all of them." Arjun smiled and said " okay baba, I won't start again but pia please be careful over there and any problem please call me. Okay'. Pia nodded. " and here, I fixed your necklace." Arjun said taking out a golden chain with an s pendant on it. Pia smiled and said " oh, thank u bhaiya." Pia again hugged her brother. " ready to leave,pia" sonali asked from behind . pia turned and saw that sonali had fitted everything into her bag and said " bhabhi u are a genius. I don't know how I would have fitted everything in that bag and wait a second". She fasted her necklace around her neck and said " now I am ready."

After seeing pia off on her bus, sonali turned and asked " arjun do u still think that that it was best for pia not to know about herself yet." Arjun just stared into the road long after the bus had gone and said " sonali, how much times we have discussed this. I want pia to have a normal life unlike mine. I can't involve her in this trouble. We both know that pia has'nt discovered yet so why bother her now when nothing unusual has happened to her". Sonali said" I don't know arjun but lately I have been getting this feeling that we are going to be in some major problem and pia has also been more aware than she is usually is". "No sonali, what has happened to us I will never let it happen to pia or the others. Let them lead normal lives and never ever know what has happened to them. Ever."

Pia reached dehradun where mount college was situated but she had gone off on the wrong stop from the bus so she had to walk her way to the hostel. Walking she started muttering to herself " great pia, u got down at wrong stop. Who told u to be so paranoid about that conductor in the bus. Uff nowadays I don't know what is happening to me. I always feel something from them without even their saying anything like as if I am able to read what they are thinking. What pia?. What nonsense u are muttering to yourself. U don't believe in this mythical stuff and this is mythical. Uff just shut up and keep on walking fast so that u will reach the hostel before u get drenched". Suddenly pia a car horn and turned around saw a yellow nano stopping beside her. On the driver's seat a fair girl  was sitting and she asked pia " hi. Can I drop u somewhere?."

Okay guys here is my first update. Do post your comments or like the post and please tell me if u want pictures for the characters.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinikatnissRsaakkaarwakantawalashafaq_abhiyabarkirockstarashumeerubzaratrishnawaliyaSupervampire..juhi..Monami_50alicia212MS-meghasharmabellaaaAbhiya_VisuAndromeda001..Bournville..BeyondHorizon

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nice part waiting 4 abhay ...ops no my brothers entry...

Go to top