Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Do continue & pm me
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Thank u so much guys for liking my prologue and I really hope that I will succeed in your expectations in this ff. guys who want me to pm them please add me in your buddy list .

now here's your character sketch.

Jaiswals

Arjun  jaiswal:-  smart, handsome and highly protective of his younger sister pia, arjun believes in making his own way and does not believe in love and relationship. The marriage between him and sonali was only a convenience to both of them. He is a businessman and an architect. Has a secret and knows about pia's secret which pia does not know anything about.

Sonali jaiswal:- sweet, intelligent sonali is like an adviser and best friend to pia. She is also an interior designer who works with arjun and does not believe in love and relationships. Only married arjun because it was the only way out for her. Knows arjun and pia's secret and has a secret of her own.

Pia jaiswal:- independent, charming pia, she keeps a positive attitude in every situation. She knows how to emotional blackmail her brother and loves her bhabhi a lot. She always hopes that her brother and bhabhi will fall in love with each other one day.Is a college student and  hopes to become a fashion designer .

But will their dark past and secret catch up with jaiswals and destroy their lives once and all?.

Abhay raichand:- broody, handsome and smart  abhay he always shows a lot of attitude towards everyone but has a soft heart. He is always ready to help anyone in trouble and does not hesitate to pick up a fight. also a college student. but will his dark secret allow him to live a happy life?.

Jeh khurana:- best friend of abhay. handsome and smart jeh khurana he is the complete opposite of abhay. Although he jokes a lot but will be that person's most dangerous enemy if he hurts abhay. Has fallen in love with trishna.  Shares the same secret of abhay.  is a college student

Trishna kumar:- sweet, innocent trishna wins everyone with her intelligence. Considers abhay as her elder brother and loves jeh a lot. She is an orphan but abhay does not ever make her feel like one.Also wants to be a fashion designer . Shares abhay and jeh's secret and has her secret of her own. Is a college student.

Other characters you will know about as the story progresses but here are the pics.

misha dobriyal

panchi dobriyal

siddhart raichand

kabir rathore

So will abhay and pia be separated from each other forever or will they change their destiny and become one ?.

Hope u liked my character sketch and do post your comments or like the post.

Edited by abjeya - 15 November 2012 at 2:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniRsaakkatanvipareekbarkirockstarashushafaq_abhiya-JuniorAngel-arunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyameerubzaraMonami_50piaviviandsena--faroo--alicia212Andromeda001BeyondHorizon..Bournville..Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
nice character sketch...Clap
wht is  d dark secret of dere lyf? updt soon 

Edited by luckdiya - 12 August 2012 at 4:16am
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
good start!!!!! keep it up .. m luking forward to read more ... soon update a long chap shweta
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Nice CS ClapClapClapClap Update soonCool

Go to top