Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
dis one was awesome .. wats in store for pia nw .. waiting 
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 10

At college,

Pia started feeling uneasy the moment she had entered college. She felt as if the aura in her surroundings was changing. As if someone was trying to warn her that the danger is coming. pia also was able to figure out what people were thinking from their aura. If she concentrated hard enough then she will also be able to hear their thoughts. But she never did it because arjun warned her not to  try to concentrate on her powers as it might harm her if her powers increases too soon. As she was walking towards Miss Dsouza class misha was continuously blabbering about how boring physics is.  Suddenly pia felt that her surroundings were changing. The colourful posters were disappearing. Misha suddenly vanished. The walls were becoming darker and darker till it became completely black.

Pia looked around herself shocked. It seemed it was as if she is in a black hole. Then pia heard the voice she had come to dread. Viraj : hello sissy. Pia turned and saw viraj coming towards her without any cloak. This was the first time she was seeing him properly. She was surprised to see that viraj is actually a handsome man. Any girl would have fallen for his charm she could tell. But then pia noticed his eyes. It was pure black filled with nothing except malice and evilness. Pia instantly recoiled and moved her eyes. She could'nt even begin to imagine the extent of evil magic he had turned to become like this. Viraj : wow,sis checking your brother out. So tell me am I not handsome. Will all your friends fall for your charm ?. pia : first thing u are not my brother and I am not your sister. Second thing a person how muchever handsome he looks on the outside if he does not have a good personality he is doomed to fail in whatever task he does. Viraj looked angry for a moment but then composed his face and said " well,well seems like u have got a lot of courage considering the fact that u are standing in a black hole. U do know that I can trap u in this vision forever. Right ?" before pia could say anything she heard sonali's voice whisper in her ear " he is wrong pia. U can break out of this vision." Pia smirked and said " nice try in scaring me. But u can't trap me in this imagination. I can break out of it." viraj : really how?. The voice whispered " no, don't tell him." Pia : why are u so curious in knowing how I break out of it?. viraj: just to see if my little sister knows how to use one of her unique powers. Pia caught on to the word unique. She understood what viraj is trying to do. Pia : u are trying to find out what powers have I got so that u can figure out my weaknesses. Wow, a nice play viraj. Viraj scolded himself mentally for the slip of tongue. Pia : now if u will excuse me I have got my physics class to attend. So lets cut short this meeting. Pia turned and heard the voice say " just walk." Pia was confused but she obeyed. She walked and the next second she found herself standing in front of the notice board. She turned and was again shocked. She wondered about how she did that. Then the voice said " don't worry pia. I am here." Pia smiled. Then she heard misha call out to her. misha came running towards her and asked " pia where were u. I have been searching all over for u." pia was going to say that she was with her only but then she thought better of it. misha grabbed her hand and they ran towards physics class.

Trishna has started feeling uneasy the moment she had entered college. It seemed as if some danger had come but she could'nt figure out from which direction it is coming and towards whom. Abhay : trishu, are u sure that there is some danger? Trishna : yes, bhai, I can feel it very strongly. It like it had spread al over the place but I can't figure out from where it is coming from. Jeh : okay, lets do like this. Abhay and I will go for a round just to see if there is some danger in the college or around it. trishna : no I am 100% sure its in the college. I can sense it very strongly. I just can't sense from where it is coming from. Trishna walked a little further from abhay and jeh and then stopped. Her face lost all colour. The person trishna saw in front of her was the worst nightmare she had faced till now.

please comment and hit like button. and i will post viraj's pic soon

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinikatnissRsaakkapink_roseatul.488...mano...Priya46trishnawaliyaSupervampirealicia212.rumki.Abhiya_VisuAndromeda001..Bournville..BeyondHorizon

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice update dear. so trishna and viraj have some past connection and did trishna came across viraj in the end.
i liked tht u have made pia a strong woman who gives back to viraj.
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
great updateClap
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Gr8 update Sweta Clap Viraj was tricking Pia into revealing her strengths n weaknesses but Sonali helped her to break it. Trishna too seems to know him or was it someone else in the end? Do continue soon n keep me posted.
atul.488 Senior Member
atul.488
atul.488

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awesome update and also send pm to me 

Go to top