Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Nice
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hey guys i am back and i have got a huge update. i will try to update weekly but please keep the comments coming because it seems that abhiya fans are losing interest in abhiya. so here is the update. silent readers hit the like button and active readers please comment

Chapter 9

Misha opened the door and saw pia standing in front of the mirror and looking lost. Misha then saw panchi coming up the stairs and carrying a tray. Misha stopped panchi and whispered something to her. Panchi agreed and then they both entered the room silently. Pia was still lost in her thoughts. She is thinking about now how her life will be. She still could'nt wrap her head around the fact that she was not a normal person. With this came a new worry that whether she had to leave dehradun or not. Suddenly panchi and misha screamed in her ear " pia, utho". Pia got shocked and jumped. Seeing misha and panchi laughing she said angrily " what?". misha : pia, what nahi what the?. Yahi serial me arnav ka dialog hai. And misha and panchi again started laughing uncontrollably. But seeing pia getting angry, panchi stopped laughing and said " come on pia mazzak tha. Aur vaise bhi tu itni khayalo me khoyi hui thi. Vaise tu kya soch rahi thi itna." Misha : panchi kya nahi kiske bare me soch rahi thi. Vaise pia kal abhay kaafi caring tha. Haina ?. pia: misha please uske bare me baat na kare to zyada behtar hoga. Pata nahi uska kya problem hai. Mujhe humesha pareshan karne me tula hua hai?. Pata nahi kyu?. Pia would have gone on blabbering but by that time madhu aunty came and said " are itna der se kya ho raha hai yahaan par. Aur panchi tumne abhi bhi pia ko breakfast nahi diya aur misha tum abhi tak taiyaar nahi hui. Abhi pia ka bahaana banakar ye mat bolna kit um college nahi jaungi. Tumhe jaana hai that's it. Pia beta tum abhi aaraam karo. Doctor ne bhi kaha hai kit um kaafi stress le rahi ho. Pia : nahi,nahi aunty me stressed nahi hu. Aur mera college jaana hi zyadha behtar hai \. Ghar par betungi tho bore ho jaungi. Misha : ha,ha mama yeh tho pt usha hai. Humesha dhoundhti rehti hai. Kabhi takti nahi hai. And madhu shook her head knowing that it is impossible to convince pia once she thought of something she will do it. Madhu then went and pia and misha ate their breakfast and got ready for college.

Viraj was sitting on the chair and tapping his fingers together. He was remembering the day pia was born. He knew it instantly that she would serve a great purpose for him and she would have fulfilled that purpose if at that time only she had'nt poisoned the mind of his best friend and his love. Viraj thought " oops, not love, obessesion. You have become my obessesion sonali. I want u to know how I have suffered, I want u to know how I still burn in that fire of obessesion. But don't worry sonali that day won't be long when u will be mine in every way. And don't worry that day is'nt long when that will happen." Then he heard someone coming and said " is it done?". Knowing that it is done he got up and readied himself . when he saw himself in the mirror he could'nt believe that he has succeded successfully. He smiled and said " watch out everyone here I come."

Sonali woke up in cold sweat shouting arjun. Arjun came running into the room and sonali sweating and crying at the same time. Arjun ran to sonali and catching her by the shoulders he said " sonali calm down. Nothing happened." Sonali : arjun we have got to save them. We can't leave them. We have to get them out of there. He will do horrible things. By that time arjun shouted " sonali." Sonali came into her senses and looked at arjun and started crying " arjun we have already lost enough. I don't want to lose anymore". Arjun hugged trying to calm her down " sh…. Sonali nothing will happen to them. They are safe. We will get them out of there. We won't lose. Viraj and she will pay for eyerything in the end. And sonali u only used to say how much ever strong the bad is in the end good will win. Now sleep. I am here. Sleep." He started humming something listening to which sonali fell asleep. When arjun tried to get up, he saw sonali holding his shirt tightly. Smiling at her innocence he did'nt have the heart to remove the hand from his shirt so he laid beside her and fell asleep.

hope u like it. please comment or hit the like button.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinikatnissRsaakka...mano...shafaq_abhiyatrishnawaliyaSupervampirealicia212Abhiya_Visu..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
nice story, tho a bit confusing
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
nice...pm me on nxt updt
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212