Priya46

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
awww this ff is sooo cute
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey guys,

a very,very happy new year. i am sorry but i will not be able to post any update till jan 16th as my exams are going to start.  but hope that u have a good year ahead and all wishes come true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trishnawaliya..juhi..BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
All the best for ur exams Sweta Thumbs Up
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
here d story unfolds.. viraj is sooo dengerous :O plzz continue soon 
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
its okSmile all the best for xamsSmile
abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
okay guys i know that it is a short update and i deserve all jootas and chapals but my exams are going to start soon. so u can save them till the end of march and i will take all of them gracefully..

Chapter 8'a small girl of 4 yrs was playing with a doll when another girl of same age came and said "triyu, mujhe bhi khelna hai." Triyu : nahi yeh mera toy hai me tumhe nahi dungi. And she lifted the toy up so that girl did'nt get it. The girl started jumping up and triyu was enjoying a trying to jump up and trying to get her toy. Suddenly a girl about 10 yrs and got the toy and told to triyu " triyu yeh kya kar rahi ho tum. Piyu ko kyu tang kar rahi ho. Piyu : bhabhi dekho nay eh kitna tang kar rahi hai. Aur bhai to kabhi mera saath nahi leta. By that time a boy also came and heard what piya said. The boy said " haw,piya ke bacchi rukh abhi tujhe sikhata hu. Jab mujhse kuch chahiye tabhi maska maarti ho. Rokh. But piyu ran and hid behind her bhabhi. The boy said " tu jod use." And girl said " nahi, ye meri devrani hai. To isse to protect karna chahiye." Triyu : aur me. The girl's eyes softened and she came near her and held her face and said " aap humari jaan." Triyu : to matlab hum kabhi juda nahi honge. Haina didu?. The girl shook her head and said " kabhi nahi." And suddenly the whole place went up in flames.

Trishna screamed " DIDU" and woke up.she started sweating and crying. Jeh rushed in hearing her scream and saw her crying. He hugged her and said " trishu,kya hua. Itna ro kyu rahi ho. Koi bura sapna dekha kya?" trishna did'nt say anything and just hugged him. Jeh waited till she calmed down and repeated his question again. Trishna : pata nahi jeh, who sapna tha ki koi yaad. Aisa lag raha tha ki who sab kuch sachi me hua ho. Aur who ladki. Pata nahi aisa kyu lag raha tha ki maine uss ladki ko kahi dekha hai. Jeh : itna apne aap ko stress mat kar trishna. Shayad koi sapna hi hoga. Abhi so jao. Me hu na yahaan. Trishna : abhay bhaiya ?. jeh : rounds par gaya hai aata hi hoga. Trishna clutched jeh's hand and closed her eyes. Jeh after sometime thinking that she was asleep removed his hand. He was at the door when trishna asked him this question " jeh,agar me kahi gayab ho gayi to tum mujhse naraz honge kya?" jeh came near her and looking deep into her eyes. Trishna blushed. Jeh came near face and whispered in her ears " nahi. Balki me tumhe dhoonduga aur fevicol ke saath tumhe apna saath chipkaoga." Trishna giggled. Jeh smiled and said " so jao trishna. Raat bohut ho gaya hai." Trishna nodded and fell asleep. Before she fell asleep trishna was thinking " wonder why that girl's eyes looked like pia's". jeh called someone and said " bhai,I think trishna ka yaadash vaapas aa raha hai."

please comment or hit the like button.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinikatniss...mano...shafaq_abhiyatrishnawaliya..juhi..alicia212Abhiya_VisubellaaaAndromeda001..Bournville..

..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
so sonali's sis trishna is aliveSmile
very nice updateClap

Go to top