...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
great and awesome update.continue soon

abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
hey guys here is the continuation to chapter 7. hope u like it and do comment or hit the like button.

Chapter 7b

He was going to charge at viraj wjen he felt pia's hand on his shoulder. Seeing her face arjun understood that right now her safety was more important than dealing with viraj. Calming himself down he said " ye shield sonali ka nahi mera hai." Viraj for the first time look surprised and said " wow arjun to tumne finally choose hi kiya ki tumhe kya banena hai. I am amazed" and started clapping his hands. Arjun was going to reply when suddenly the forest lit up in fire. The fire started coming closer to the area where viraj was standing. Viraj: tch,tch ye definitely sonali ka kiya hua hai. And this is also my cue to go. See you later best bud…oops I meant best enemy. Looking at pia he said " bye sissy, abhi is bade bhai ko jana hoga. Lekin don't worry sissy me vaapas aayunga aakhir tumhare zindagi jo tabah karna hai". Saying this he disappeared. Arjun then muttered something and rain started coming but since pia and arjun were in a shield they did'nt get wet. Arjun then hugged pia. Pia starting crying as she was really scared. Arjun soothing her hair said " shh pia, tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Me hu na. tumhe mujh par bharosa hai na." still in his arms,pia nodded her head. Arjun then pulled out out of the hug and wiped pia's tears " okay pia,abhi mere baata dhyan se suno. Jo necklace tum pehne ho who tumhara protection charm. Use tumhe kissi bhi haalat me nikalna nahi hai. Aur pia ghabrana mat, viraj tumhara kuch nahi bigad sakta. He then took a deep breath and said " pia, I am so sorry. I did'nt want u to have this life. I thought I was protecting u by keeping u in the dark but it seems I am wrong." Pia : no bhaiya, you did what you thought was right. If I was in your place I would have done the same thing. I don't know why viraj wants to kill me but I know that u will keep me safe. Arjun smiled looking at how pia still trusted him inspite of knowing that he is not her real brother. Arjun : pia,right now I can't explain everything. U have been unconsicious too long. But listen to me carefully. U have some powers which have'nt developed fully. It will take a fortnight even less to develop. Meantime your bhabhi and I will start making arrangements for our safety. But till that time don't get out of dehradun. Okay?. Pia nodded her head. Arjun : okay now take a deep breath and close your eyes. Pia was going to protest when arjun said " pia calm down, nothing will happen to us. But its time u became conscious. Pia : promise me that u will be safe. Arjun : I promise. Pia nodded her head looked at her brother one last time, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt that sensation of going somewhere. She then heard voices around her and recognized misha's,panchi's,trishna's,kabir's and jeh's voice. She slowly opened her eyes and was lookin into the worried eyes of abhay.

Arjun came out of his trance and looked at sonali who was clutching his hand and crying silently. Arjun kept his hand on top of sonali's hand and sonali looked at him tearfully. Arjun nodded his head to ensure her that everything will be alright and sonali understood. They kept staring at each other when suddenly arjun's mobile rang breaking their eyelock. Arjun picked the phone and said " hello,yeah he's back. What?. But how can he bring her back. It's impossible. Okay then we have to start preparing. We don't know when he will strike." Arjun kept the call and told to sonali " come we have to go." Arjun got up and headed towards the door when sonali said " arjun before that we have to find full information about that." Arjun stiffened and stopped walking.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniRsaakkarockstarashubarkitrishnawaliyaSupervampire..juhi..alicia212Abhiya_Visu.Chashmish.bellaaaAndromeda001..Bournville..BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Interesting update Swetha Smile The whole thing was described very well Clap I want to know y Viraj wants to kill his own sister. Its obvious that 2 best friends have now turned to sworn enemies n Pia n Sonali seem to be the reason behind that. Sonali I understand but Pia? Confused Hope u will unravel the mystery soon.
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
wow great story pl\z update soon
thanks for the pm
merry christmas to you
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
very nicely written. i wonder why viraj wants to kill pia. and i hope abhay is able to save her.
rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
very nice update. do continue soon thanks for pm
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
very interesting update!! y viraj wants to kill pia???? so gud to c pia trusts arjunSmileSmile all the best for ur xamsSmile
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
wow its amazing so finally pia get to knw abut her power... its gud... by the way i am sorry 4 late comment as i was busy ...but waiting to knw more abut viraj plan...

Go to top