India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE GOLDEN LOVERS (Page 13)

abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i am sorry guys that my updates are irregular but my exams are coming up and also i am suffering from a writer's block. so i will update maybe within the next 2-3 days. i am really sorry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmMS-meghasharma

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
amazing updates
read the entire story today
do pm me from next time and all the best for ur exams

abjeya Senior Member
abjeya
abjeya

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hey guys since my update is big so i am dividing it into two parts. i will post the second part later. i know u want to hit me but my exams are going to start soon that's why my updates is irregular. so please forgive me,enjoy the update and do comment or hit the like button

Chapter 7

Arjun suddenly felt his head go heavy and he clutched the doorframe for support. Sonali: arjun. She caught him and took him to the sofa. Arjun suddenly got a vision of pia stiffening and falling. Arjun understood what was going to happen and prepared himself.

Although pia's body stiffened but her mind was alert. Abhay caught her before she fell down. Pia tried signaling with her eyes to abhay that she did'nt know what was happening to her. Suddenly she heard her brother's voice in her head " pia,relax and close her eyes. U will be fine". Although she was confused about how her brother's voice was in her head but she did as she was told. She felt her body loosen and the sensation of being carried away. She then felt that she was somewhere and she opened her eyes. She saw that she was not alone. Arjun was also there. Pia: bhaiya. Pia ran into arjun's waiting arms and hugged him tightly. Arjun was soothing her hair and said " shh pia,its fine. I am here now. I would'nt let anything happen to you." Before pia could say anything, someone said " arjun,jhooth bole kauve kaathe. Tumne kab jhooth bolna chalu kiya." Arjun saw with fierce eyes and hid pia behind his back. Peeping from behind arjun pia saw a man with spiky hair wearing a jacket, about arjun's height walking towards them. Then she noticed his eyes. It was the same eyes she had seen in her daydream. He said " are pia, hamare bhi tho gale lago. Sirf apne bhai ka hi gale kyu laga rahi ho." Pia hid behind arjun. Man : arjun,arjun tumne to pia ko yeh bhi nahi sikhaya ki apne bade bhai sorry, sorry apne asli bade bhai ki gale lagna chahiye. Haina ?". pia was shocked. Asli bade bhai. To arjun kaun tha. Arjun stiffened and said " tum kabhi uske bhai the hi nahi. Bhai hote tho usko maarne ki koshish nahi karte" pia was getting more  confused  over what was going on while arjun was trying to figure out a way to get them both out of here. The man smirked and said " phir bhi introduction tho banta hai na. tum nahi de rahe ho tho ma hi deta hu. My dear pia" startling pia out of her thoughts " I am viraj jaiswal. Tumhara bada bhai aur arjun ka best fri…oops best enemy hu aur mera mission hai tumhe khatam karna. Kyu kaisa laga mera introduction?" pia was starting to hate her a so called elder brother and said " tum pagal ho kya?". Viraj : tch,tch behna aise baath nahi karte. Pia : tum mere bhai nahi ho. Viraj acting like he was hurt " aww, pia I am hurt" then towards arjun and said " recognized this place arjun. This was the place where we spent our childhood. Us waqt bhi tumhe samaj me nahi aata tha ki taaqat hi sab kuch hai. Taaqat ke bina kuch bhi haasil nahi hota. Lekin tum na hamesha emotional the. Hamesha se rishton ki khaddar karte the. Arjun : kyunki yeh rishte hi aisa cheez hai jo hamesha se hamare zindagi ka hissa hai aur rahegi. Viraj was advancing towards them but stopped 5 feet from them. He could'nt come any further. Viraj " lagta hai mere fiance sorry ex-fiancee ne phir se tum logo ko protection diya hai. Vaise arjun zara ek baat to batao. How is she in bed?. Who kya hai na mujhe to mauka nahi mila to socha tujhse puchlu. Anyways abhi to who teri biwi hai na. vaise arjun uski who izzat vapas aa gayi aur uski choti behen ki maut kaise hui usko pata chala. All this while arjun was controlling his anger but when he heard viraj ask about sonali he lost his control. He was going to charge at viraj.

To be continued….

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinibarkirockstarashushafaq_abhiyaarunsunita_gmmeerubzaratrishnawaliyaSupervampirealicia212Abhiya_VisubellaaaAndromeda001..Bournville..BeyondHorizon

..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
great updateClap This viraj seems so dangerous...!!!
meerubzara IF-Dazzler
meerubzara
meerubzara

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
wonderful update
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
wonderful update dear. really nice. this viraj sure seems a big trouble. and i wonder what history he had with arjun and his wife
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
what is going to happend next in your story
thanks for the pm
merry christmas and happy new year
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
No worries Swetha Smile Exams r more imp dear. U take ur time n update when they r over, OK? Smile Coming to the update it was interesting Embarrassed So Viraj is Pia's bro while Arjun is her foster bro? Sonali was also Viraj's girlfriend n whats with the mystery behind Sonali's younger sis?  Confused How was she killed? Waiting to know wat happened next Big smile 

Go to top