Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Guys what is redemption pl read???? (Page 4)

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i agree with u..therre is no point in redemption now..asr is supporting his wife in front of all members..he did made khushi suffer a lot.but it was a MU..n arnav didn't do it purposely.he always supported khushi at mudikhayi,also slapped a man who said khushi an item n now against dadi.the track is getting interesting n waiting to know arnav's past.one thing for sure whether shyam,dadi or anyone who makes khushi suffer arnav will not accept n will do anything for khushi.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by billa097

i agree with u..therre is no point in redemption now..asr is supporting his wife in front of all members..he did made khushi suffer a lot.but it was a MU..n arnav didn't do it purposely.he always supported khushi at mudikhayi,also slapped a man who said khushi an item n now against dadi.the track is getting interesting n waiting to know arnav's past.one thing for sure whether shyam,dadi or anyone who makes khushi suffer arnav will not accept n will do anything for khushi.

thanks for ur comment...
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
The problem in this forum is that they are so busy complaining they don't even see the redemption. Arnav is giving Khushi self respect, which he took away from her in the beginning. Little by little he is closing the loop holes to where tainted her with words and pain. He is showing the world and her he respects her and cares for her. Look at the way he stands up for her. CVS is showing us the changes and it's unique. How ever people in this forum NEVER EVER let a story line progress on it's own. I hope CVS will stick to this original plot and take it somewhere amazing. And so far they're doing fantastic. 
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

The problem in this forum is that they are so busy complaining they don't even see the redemption. Arnav is giving Khushi self respect, which he took away from her in the beginning. Little by little he is closing the loop holes to where tainted her with words and pain. He is showing the world and her he respects her and cares for her. Look at the way he stands up for her. CVS is showing us the changes and it's unique. How ever people in this forum NEVER EVER let a story line progress on it's own. I hope CVS will stick to this original plot and take it somewhere amazing. And so far they're doing fantastic. 

thanks dear...
kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Well,first i was not convinced,but after reading the post and comments,i guess. Your right. . .
Thanks for the pm. . .
Big smile

Edited by trivedishraddha - 08 August 2012 at 11:12am
kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Well,i agree. . .
Smile
Blackwater Goldie
Blackwater
Blackwater

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

ok hd de gotten married under normal circumstances n dadi hd humiliated khushi den wudnt u guys hv expected arnav to stand by khushi as a husband??
standing fr khushi ,fr u ppl, is fixing evry wrong act commited by arnav??i think dat ws his duty as a husband
By redemption v dont mean arnav hvng buckets of tears or going to his knees fr pacifyng khushi bt de cud hv shwn khushi leaving at d end of d contract n arnav at dt tym apologising(since till nw he hsnt dne it) n confessing dt he cannot live widout hr n khushi accpting him..n den de cud move to dis track

U see, jst aftr kidnapping got ovr, de shwd arnav yelling at khushi lyk anythng blaming hr fr anjali's condition widout evn listening to hr...whre hd hs acknowledgement of hr self respect n hr feelings gone den??ofcourse his scolding her fr meeting anjali ws justified bt going beyond dat ws nt...taking khushi's syd cnnt b a redemption fr dis act(in my opinion)...i wud still want to see arnav atleast hvng guilty n actually understanding n realising dt khushi hs suffered a lot bcz of him bcz i dont see him doing dis(i dnt knw hw ppl cn sy he is already srry fr wht he did..dis is a shw v dont knw whts going on in a person's mind so atleast de shud shw arnav hvng flashbacks of d post marriage period otherwise v r deemed to assume dat he is nt guilty)
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.
I don't understand why some people are after this typical redemption...
The story of IPKKND and Arhi's relationship has moved but some people are still stuck on this whole redemption track...

Go to top