Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Guys what is redemption pl read???? (Page 2)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I lost the patience of making these fools understand this .. so just droped the idea of making such post... so thank you..  a very much needed post..
 People here get so jasbaati here at times that they forget the practicality.. there are upteen no. of times when we hurt our parents  and vice versa.. do we go on running behind them asking for redemption..??? and vice versa  and same goes with husband wife relationship..most of the times the hubby's take their wives for granted & otherwise and say & do a lot of stuffs, even though they dun mean it and love their spouses a lot... they dun go on asking for redemption every second for every little thing... Yes Arnav has hurt khushi a lot, has called her stuffs , but he has realised his mistake too/ he is guilty for what he did to her and is doing all in his power to rectify it,  but no here everyone wants him to  redeem in everyone's  own way...:|||OuchAngry

Edited by vaishiksg - 08 August 2012 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Why redemption, of course.
Let's all just let someone else marry us forcefully, manhandle us, misunderstand us, humiliate us and then when they give us channas and jalebies, we can forgive them and live happily ever after playing Twister and singing happy rainbow songs.

But it's not just channa's, jalebi's etc, he is standing up to for her infront of everyone, he is owning up to him forrcefully marrying her. This is the start of redemption just no the style you want it.
But it is redemption.

But whatever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesMeeraHKrini_katSankiPagal

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
If there is no redemption then the makers will need to redeem themselves in the eyes of the audience
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

I lost the patience of making these fools understand this .. so just droped the idea of making such post... so thank you..  a very much needed post..
 People here get so jasbaati here at times that they forget the practicality.. there are upteen no. of times when we hurt our parents  and vice versa.. do we go on running behind them asking for redemption..??? and vice versa  and same goes with husband wife relationship..most of the times the hubby's take their wives for granted & otherwise and say & do a lot of stuffs, even though they dun mean it and love their spouses a lot... they dun go on asking for redemption every second for every little thing... Yes Arnav has hurt khushi a lot, has called her stuffs , but he has realised his mistake too/ he is guilty for what he did to her and is doing all in his power to rectify it,  but no here everyone wants him to  redeem in everyone's  own way...:|||OuchAngry

Thanks for ur reply and gd job and ur thughts are really gd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
agree!
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I personally am alright with what's happening in the show ! 

Yeah like U said he did hurt her...So what should he do? Cry and grovel? And what should she do? Not forgive him...Leave him? Will everything be alright then?? I don't know... 
I personally think he's feeling guilty for he did...He's making her feel valued...
I think this is how he loves ! And Kushi understands that !

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS !!

@bold-It is like Anjali's bump which is invisibleROFL
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Originally posted by boyznaka

Why redemption, of course.
Let's all just let someone else marry us forcefully, manhandle us, misunderstand us, humiliate us and then when they give us channas and jalebies, we can forgive them and live happily ever after playing Twister and singing happy rainbow songs.

But it's not just channa's, jalebi's etc, he is standing up to for her infront of everyone, he is owning up to him forrcefully marrying her. This is the start of redemption just no the style you want it.
But it is redemption.

But whatever.
Exactly... he is rectifying his mistakes and past blunders - by being by her side.., standing up for her,taking care of her small needs..Smile

You cant expect him to do stuffs as per ur need and wants... then whats the use of the cv's .. Go  write and direct your ownself SmileWink
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

For mehe is already in redemption phase n trp just don't talk abt it coz I am happy dat we maintained our 2.5
Agree...  plus khuhsi will never let him repent...she will suffer more than him...

Edited by Fazila~ - 08 August 2012 at 10:18am

Go to top