Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys what is redemption pl read????

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
guys,,,

Really people in the forum are ridiculous..I do nt u understand the whole concept of bashing cv's ph and sp for trp's...The serial is top gross earner for SP and they earn in millions every month...What the use of just saying the same things low trp no promo,no story,no romance..Sp needs to be called..Understand that we are just handful of members..We bashing cv's and ph left and right is gonna have no effect on SP..they are pretty much happy with the way this show is..And the laurels BARUN  and SANAYA are fetching everywhere..

Next is Redemption..every other post is kahan hain redemption..kyun nahin aaya...see what dictionary describes redemption "The action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil: "God's plans for the redemption of his world".

Please guys do not say this word again and again..Agree ASR hurted KKGSR and spoiled her life and married her forcefully..But we need to understand that he never did that purposefully..His love for his DI made him marry KKGSR and hurt her umpteen no of times...Any normal man will do that and that too for him she is like his MOTHER...

Now he has realised her worth and I have seen that never he has made her feel awkward i front of his family..Right frm moohdikhai and even now when dadi insulted KKG he has always been with her...A person  feeling bad for what he has done and apologizing for his misdeeds is equal to 1000 sorry's..And guys if u see today's episode KKG has said " COME RAIN OR SHINE I AM WITH YOU"So guys please stop bashing every person u know around and please for heaven sake do nt say since we are nt on top we are blaming trp's..

I have told umpteen times that for 8 PM slot given the take competition it has been maintaining a TRP of 2.5 which is pretty good.1000 people shouting like we do not like Dadi or we want romance or ASR falling on feet of KKG and asking sorry is nt going to help..As SP know there are many people who are nt connected to internet world..And regrading SP pulling show off air,they are not fools when they get recognition and huge amt of money..they will try to run the show for maximum time possible..

So please sit back relax and enjoy and keep ur thinking bags aside...

Comment...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28payal_ARHIrozyhasini_kpdhakdhakgirlbanglesanumunu578gurtiliciousAngel-GirlayeshasadAnshi7ninaraj1shabi8.mystic.girl.Avi64looser01_Jiya_ranithaRoshkolovemusicDalmuthuyaAmidstTheWordsarchie_79go2sleep83apoorvaarnavcrazzyhrtswat.grini_katwestindian-kri-SankiPagalnaddiya26chotte097kuts...Tanu...pieryroseasrcraze

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
totally agree with you
I don't know what's with some people who cry about redemption every single day..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshkolovemusicrini_katwestindiannaddiya26

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
ya u rite...
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

totally agree with you
I don't know what's with some people who cry about redemption every single day..

i my self is fed up of it , they daily ask for it

loved your post dear
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Why redemption, of course.
Let's all just let someone else marry us forcefully, manhandle us, misunderstand us, humiliate us and then when they give us channas and jalebies, we can forgive them and live happily ever after playing Twister and singing happy rainbow songs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8Maverick29karismaCogito_Ergo_Sum-DKS-Sultan_Of_Swing

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I personally am alright with what's happening in the show ! 

Yeah like U said he did hurt her...So what should he do? Cry and grovel? And what should she do? Not forgive him...Leave him? Will everything be alright then?? I don't know... 
I personally think he's feeling guilty for he did...He's making her feel valued...He's standing up for her..
I think this is how he loves ! And Kushi understands that !

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS !!

Edited by asrcraze - 08 August 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesrini_kat

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
seriously... now redemption is the new thing..
before i used to see MU MU MU in every post...
but now its REDEMPTION REDEMPTION evrywhere - ab iska bhi shortform dhoondna padega! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiRaigupthasanja_hererini_kat

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
For mehe is already in redemption phase n trp just don't talk abt it coz I am happy dat we maintained our 2.5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Go to top