Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

@deebz- cool down dear. I too had same thoughts. But it was Sooraj's decision. What did Sandhya do in that.? And upto what extend u could bear ur life partner being humiliated in public..? From another point, I found Sandhya really impressed Bhabho again y'day & it may help her in acheiving her dreams. Final goal of DABH is not WTC, its IPS.😍. I wish they wind up this track soon & return Hanuman Gali.

Yes Jam!  I need to remind myself that  end justifies the meansπŸ˜•  I will skip the next couple of episodes to cool myself downπŸ˜ƒ 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deebz Maasi ko gussa bhi aata hain.. Yeh better dont watch it. Aapka BP high ho gaya toh...Tauba re tauba..
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
This track is totally out of the blue and made fit into the soap outanowhere i mean i agree they are trying to show something different but picturizing it properly is also one of the task, they took a long task which requires a lot of details which they arent able to show properly hence the track has been shot poorly...all in all just wait for it to end and seeing Suraj win would b the most unrealistic thing ever shown in thes show...

May b they are showing this track so tht later on Suraj will support Sandya the way she did now in her desire to become IPS officer!...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweta01

Thank you for opening this topic. I am really sad, angry at DABH team. Ye kya halat bana di mere fav show ki.. Hai Mhara Ramji :((

Totally totally disappointed with today's episode.

This is utter ridiculous!!!!!

Sandhy was given shown talking to hindi with Gary Sir.. I mean really??? She is the interpertor and suddenly she is explaining everything to Mr. Gary in Hindi????

Every competition has rules. Cooking competition has rules.. which should be known by Sandhya before hand. Going there and then creating all this mess is surely not acceptable. It is all Sandhy's fault. Knowing the rules she should not have done registration of Suraj. Actually this point of non veg should have come during Indian round but they did not show it.

Reality shows might have a behind story such kind of things wont be happening. Messing with the rules by the contestants would never be allowed. Especially cooking competition are always strict and shown without much dramas. Ok Indian Cooking competition has a bit of drama but still acceptable drama. What was shown today was totally OTT. I am totally sadden by what they shown.

Show is never live but they are showing it..

Show is in Singapore and sms to Indian number by Indian  audience is allowed??? Come On!!! Kuch toh logical dikhao!!!

Mathi pushing Brandon.. oh god!! which contestant does that? On that ground too she would be disqualified.

Mockery of the show.. thats what they have done to sweet DABH.

Thanks Sweta...you took the words right out of my mouth.  I'm so waiting for this track to be over and done with.
Inandan397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Suraj winning or not I dont bother of this competetion , Suraj should open up for himself and being bold and stubborn and Strong is the attitude i want , He did not decided anything on his own till now , i liked Yesterday Episode for Suraj being bold and Strong Enough to what to do and what not to .. He Need this Attitude Very Much
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deebz

</div>
Yes Jam!0β€ž2 I need to remind myself that0β€ž20β€ž2end justifies the meansπŸ˜•0β€ž2 I will skip the next couple of episodes to cool myself downπŸ˜ƒ0β€ž2
<div>

same here Deebz. Its just a show. Thats why it is called as "SHOW". Not our life to worry.πŸ˜†. I think its better to appreciate the virtues shown than counting mistakes! Who wants to find stupidity while expecting some thing good to see & turn on TV. Skip it. Thats all.πŸ˜†
akshara47 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
toatally agree with ur post.. i love DABH very much.. but wat they are showing is unreal. though i dnt like mathie i agree wit her point. rules cannot be changed. and also how can a guy who doesnt knw to cook non-veg foods can become a world's top cook.. come on cv's dnt make us fool.. atleast he deserves to be a semi finalist. so better come back to pushkar and show us anyother track. this cooking comp is really boring and illogical..
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
yesterday's epi was too much!!

If some contestant wants to quit show thn itz k... what tht legal notice and all!!
The way Gary sir was speaking with Suraj... highly Dramatic...

Episode was entertaining but so many bloopers n unrealistic things..
FrmMem37 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel episode was ok...but clashing culture religion and beliefs with a top end Competition was highly dramatic.Lets see who wins...and these showmakers task is to create high end drama...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sweta01

Ok Indian Cooking competition has a bit of drama but still acceptable drama. 
[/QUOTE]

Masterchef India is full of drama and behind the stage fixing only!! You have to have a sad story to win the show - 1) be it the story of quitting your job to take part or 2) a single mother story..

No Indian reality show is ever without fixing or drama!!