Okay I love DABH but this was by far the most - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

No comments on Voting Lines , Veg , Non Veg dishes , rules , blah blah ,coz some of them happen in the backstage some edit them and some dont , I guess same has happened in JJWS and some said in Master chef Latest season a candidates were given exception for this Non Veg round, but the Exception Veg round they faced is damn hard than that non Veg dish Preparation with a minimal timelimit they had to do 5 dishes for the reoccupation from that round.

Coming back to Episode , I Laughed , LoLed , RoFled , I got Entertained Very much at the same sandhya ka Durga avatar is serious time while watching 2days episode 
i hated todays episode, it was crap n 2 filmy frm the 80s zamana...
Thank you for opening this topic. I am really sad, angry at DABH team. Ye kya halat bana di mere fav show ki.. Hai Mhara Ramji :((

Totally totally disappointed with today's episode.

This is utter ridiculous!!!!!

Sandhy was given shown talking to hindi with Gary Sir.. I mean really??? She is the interpertor and suddenly she is explaining everything to Mr. Gary in Hindi????

Every competition has rules. Cooking competition has rules.. which should be known by Sandhya before hand. Going there and then creating all this mess is surely not acceptable. It is all Sandhy's fault. Knowing the rules she should not have done registration of Suraj. Actually this point of non veg should have come during Indian round but they did not show it.

Reality shows might have a behind story such kind of things wont be happening. Messing with the rules by the contestants would never be allowed. Especially cooking competition are always strict and shown without much dramas. Ok Indian Cooking competition has a bit of drama but still acceptable drama. What was shown today was totally OTT. I am totally sadden by what they shown.

Show is never live but they are showing it..

Show is in Singapore and sms to Indian number by Indian  audience is allowed??? Come On!!! Kuch toh logical dikhao!!!

Mathi pushing Brandon.. oh god!! which contestant does that? On that ground too she would be disqualified.

Mockery of the show.. thats what they have done to sweet DABH.

Originally posted by sweta01

Sandhy was given shown talking to hindi with Gary Sir.. I mean really??? She is the interpertor and suddenly she is explaining everything to Mr. Gary in Hindi????

i too Noticed this , as she need to tranlate  in both hindi and English , the scenes have been glimpsed fastly coz they have to end that for 2days episode , if hindi to suraj family and English to Gary camera then it takes lot of lengthy Episode , It takes lot of time if evrything has to done as that be 
@swetha- even I was wondering the same that how ridiculous it was to show Sandhya giving direct Bhashan in hindi to Mr.Gyri. Biggest blooper. For the other things, I did ROFLing..
Originally posted by coolmausam

i too Noticed this , as she need to tranlate  in both hindi and English , the scenes have been glimpsed fastly coz they have to end that for 2days episode , if hindi to suraj family and English to Gary camera then it takes lot of lengthy Episode , It takes lot of time if evrything has to done as that be 

But they shown her explaining Suraj dialogues or her explanation of the suraj situation in hindi to Gary Sir, which is totally not acceptable. And gary sir was shown nodding his head πŸ˜† It was a bloooper and big error. πŸ˜³
Im not sure about North Indian reality shows, but regarding South Indian shows like Star Singer, its a public secret that what happening behind curtains is totally opposite. Many medias have brought this matter to light. Regarding international shows, search in you tube, we'll get enough.

I really Loled when Meithi pushed Brandon πŸ˜† 
serious to nahi hain as expected , but comedy tho hain aaj ka episode mein πŸ˜† , Mere liye is baath baahut pasand aur majaak aayi πŸ˜†

LOL πŸ˜†this is the first time am writing something in hindi without knowing its proper grammar , πŸ˜†
I hope i wrote well in hindi LoL πŸ˜†

Ignore me if i wrongly spelled somewher πŸ˜† , Pehli bhar to kuch tho kuch gadbad ho jathi hain , LOL πŸ˜† again please ignore me for hindi writing mistakes πŸ˜† Edited by coolmausam - 11 years ago
Abhi sab par haasi aa rahi hai but that time I was damn angry... lol

But seriously.. just cos you want to shown some track of Singapore cos of IFFA awards (so I have heard), whatever track introduced should be at least somewhat logical. I actually mute the sound when Sandhya was giving bhasan and at her big big eyes.. πŸ₯± ufff

For me it is totally Sandhya's fault.

ROFLOL @ Indian Junta morcha 🀣 I was angry at that too but now I am laughing at that.. lol
Edited by sweta01 - 11 years ago
just watched the episode, certainly not one of the bests, but it was not too bad either...I found the whole episode was a bit rushed, a lot of things happening in one episode, so for me it looks like they have squeezed two episodes into one.

Actually I'm happy that suraj sticks to his principle and belief till the end. This is not about cooking vege or non-vege but more than that. I liked his stubborness, and I like the new Suraj... but then I would be happier if Suraj returns to india after being disqualied instead of the public voting...I don't see the reason why the CVs want to make Suraj the champion of the competition, at this stage he is already a winner...

rickss, the precap looks good, maybe you will start loving DABH all over again starting tomorrow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago