India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Okay I love DABH but this was by far the most

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Irrational and Unrealistic Sequence sequence they showed so far...

Every competition has set rules and regulations, then how the hell do they twist and turn things like to this??? I mean which competition does things like this...I get the tradition, culture and beliefs part but it being intertwined with the competition as such is rubbish...

I love DABH and i am sure you guys know this, but this was highly unacceptable...I get that its a fictional show and a little bit of cinematic liberty is well accepted...But what i saw yesterday and today was highly dramatized and unrealistic, something i really did not expect DABH to doConfused

Cheers

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

wasica9rth81virmaan84sjnparadhanavarmaRuby13LovePrajasati65b2011Picasso9JuhiRmegustajalebiDeebzDabhholicbewafa_Mannat_Juna04leo4ever-JaZ-Autumn..SidraSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputraFatima_QLimitLessFan

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I quite agree with u. They should either respect d rules of d comp. n abide by them in order 2 stay in comp or else simply withdraw if they think it attacks their sentiments.
I had expected Sooraj wud get through dis task, somehow Sandy wud convince him n make him think practically.
But there was certainly no need 2 dramatize d whole thing by involving other participants in d issue.
I now feel dat they r dragging dis track.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wasica9avanka12bud2012b2011JuhiRDeebzJuna04.SidraFatima_Q

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Dear, what I felt they have shown what is truly happening in reality shows. I appreciate DABH CVs for revealing the dark side of such shows;which are being edited & shown to us. Its a competition, so fights are natural. I din't find any fault. In fact, I felt the episode spoke the reality behind such series of shows & tried educate people who shed tears watching these kind shows. All reality shows work on the same principle - gain sympathy of maximum possible audience. But the truth is always hidden behind the curtain. That controversy is brilliantly shown today. This is what happening in real;behind the screen.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 08 August 2012 at 10:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerLovePrajabud2012b2011DeebzJuna04Fatima_Qranil.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Well, I rather enjoyed the fun, with some on Suraj's side and some on Mathie's and voting lines opening up, it was full on entertainment for me, especially Brandon-Mathie fight ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerb2011DeebzJuna04Fatima_Q

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@rickks

I thought today's epi was a little far fetched and over dramatized but I kind of enjoyed it bec they have to drag this track somehow like they do with every track and in the process here they are showing Sandhya in her Goddess Durga Avtar...

It was this Goddess Durga look that she gave when she told Suraj that she will not tolerate them calling him a coward.  This entire epi was showing Sandhya and highlighting her personality.  Later on when the IPS track begins Suraj will have flashes of this and other past instances where her righteousness shows.

JAM, i suppose you are right we really dont know what actually happens behind the scenes in the music and dance reality shows but for a cooking show I dont thing there is much drama of this kind that happens at the world cooking competition level...
The Candidates are supposed to read and know all the rules and regulations of the competition and cooking non-veg is never exempted in such competitions...

I feel that they needed to show Sandhya saving another day and bringing Suraj back into the competiton somehow.  But on the other hand they could have shown Sandhya working on his thinking and getting him prepared to cook Non-veg too and that would have meant lot more in the spirit of a world competition...

This time I did not like the CVs approach for today's epi...

avanka12b2011DeebzFatima_QSAIBALROUTH

Ruby13 Senior Member
Ruby13
Ruby13

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Ya, the last 2 episodes went a little overboard. Repeated use of words like Sanskaar, Dharam and Vishwaas was also boring. It was like playing the same tape again and again. But what I admired the most was Suraj's firm stand and Sandy's support. Mathie pushing Brenden onto the floor was unimaginable!! !Wacko Dead How come Gary and others had no problem with this?? 

b2011JuhiRJuna04Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Well, I rather enjoyed the fun, with some on Suraj's side and some on Mathie's and voting lines opening up, it was full on entertainment for me, especially Brandon-Mathie fight ROFL ROFL

Yes there was that entertainment from Mathie and Brandon ROFL

It is strange how soon the voting lines were set up world wide and ppl in India voting as well... but Rathi family members back home were too lazy to voteAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpDeebzFatima_QSAIBALROUTH

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
u r absolutely right Thumbs Up  i thought of making this topic but then people may think i hate dabh n ask me get well soon LOL

i fact today mrs.mathew was totally right Star... tomm someone else may come n say this particular ingredient is against their religion so they will not cook LOL garrison cannot do analysis of all religions in this world n start a competition , then that is not at all a "world's top cook" if they r not ready to cook any sort of ingredient y should they even come for this competition Thumbs Down  ..for me what they r showing now is heights of stupidity Thumbs Down...

today's episode reminded me of  "1857 revolt" LOL

i really wonder is their no vegetarian international cook in this world Confused 

n y did our educated sandhya brought sooraj here without telling him it is international competition so obviously he needs to cook non-veg food also Confused does she also dnt knw about it coz she looked equally shocked as sooraj Confused

it would have been nice if sooraj had managed to cook chicken without tasting it ... all is fair in love n war ,now this is war for sooraj...

@June_Anne_Mary  ... actually in real all our reality shows are scripted ... there also they create such dramas but those are for publicity n trps with no reality in it...

Edited by --jas-- - 08 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpavanka12b2011JuhiRmegustajalebiDeebzBini311Fatima_Q

Go to top